IGNORED

Anyone else from the great state of...

GoJiRa

I don't want to be "that chick", especially since our topic categories are pretty fluid, but there is a separate forum for off-topic stuff like this.

I don't want to be "that chick", especially since our topic categories are pretty fluid, but there is a separate forum for off-topic stuff like this.

But everyone is in this forum!!!!! And can you prove you're a chick?

But everyone is in this forum!!!!! And can you prove you're a chick?

Of just the top three threads you have started in this forum, one is an introduction (fair enough, though it could have been put in the "Off Topic" section), another is crap (this one, which should have definitely been in the "Off Topic" area), and the last is a thread on a topic we already had going (the Norway shooting)

I'm putting my money on troll.

Of just the top three threads you have started in this forum, one is an introduction (fair enough, though it could have been put in the "Off Topic" section), another is crap (this one, which should have definitely been in the "Off Topic" area), and the last is a thread on a topic we already had going (the Norway shooting)

I will take that bet.

Guest Anonymous

I'm with you, valsa. They tried to start a kerfluffle in a Chatter thread, too. And they're hotlinking crap left and right. I'm now certain enough that I'm going for the ignore option.

I'm with you, valsa. They tried to start a kerfluffle in a Chatter thread, too. And they're hotlinking crap left and right. I'm now certain enough that I'm going for the ignore option.

Paranoid people up in here.

Yeah, I put them on ignore. Even on the off chance they're not a troll, judging by their posts so far they don't have much of anything meaningful to say, so I'm not missing out anyway.

Yeah, I put them on ignore. Even on the off chance they're not a troll, judging by their posts so far they don't have much of anything meaningful to say, so I'm not missing out anyway.

You are one crazy broad.

Start posting something of value to others. I get that you're a newbie, but it's time to learn the rules of the board.

Insights, new information, links on fundies, personal experiences with them, etc. are good.

Linking photos--put them on tinypic.com. And make them relevant. Don't waste our time with pictures of JonBoy (or BrianBoy or HenryBoy or whoever the heck that was). Or at least make them eye candy--ie: Colin Firth or Alan Rickman. :)

Read through or search the board before making a new topic. Make sure you aren't repeating old info. Check the old board, too. The people on here are smart and have good memories, and they don't suffer repetition ad nauseum long.

Be funny.

Don't make a whole post just to say one sentence such as "I am from New Jersey!" Heck, you made it a *topic*. No. This is either troll behavior (annoy us and waste our time) or just really blatant ignorance.

I'll give you a chance and go with ignorance. So...

A topic is "look what CrazeeFundeeLadee did, isn't she insane? Here is her new blog post where she grows greens in volcano ash and declares that Believers of Jebus must drink it and paint their houses with their squirrel squeezins!!!"

A post is "yeah, I remember back in '07 when she refused to eat a bratwurst because it had been boiled in beer *links beer brat post* and Jesus thinks beer brats are ob de DEBBIL. She is batshit insane."

So.

If you improve, I may announce it so the hiders can unhide you. You're on probation. But you had better impress us.

And you better be damn funny, because I like to think I am one of the funny ones here and I want to laugh!

I was thinking troll too. Too many non-fundie posts from you so far. Don't post a bunch of junk, I hate junk.

What clarinetpower said. You've been told what is considered bad manners on this board and other boards around the web. You didn't know? That's okay. Instead of insulting regular posters here and continuing to be a douche, read some threads, post a bit, and then when people get to know you, start a relevant thread in the right forum. The sub forums are there for a reason.

If this is problem, then expect to be ignored or called a troll. If you think the few rules here are too much, then I highly recommend staying away from places like Television Without Pity. This board is relaxed compared to many other places on the web.

BTW, another way to prove you're not a troll?

Don't flounce.

(radio silence for 2 hours now...)

BTW, another way to prove you're not a troll?

Don't flounce.

(radio silence for 2 hours now...)

Maybe he is off to make a red cape for his "super flounce"? :think:

I had a wonderful pedicure today and used a new OPI color but for the life of me I can't remember it.....took my moms with me and she now has colored toes, buffed fingernails and a hairless chin. She's a happy camper!

Archived