IGNORED

Is this our Brandy?

jesssnerch

I don't think it's the same one. She writes about travelling and her husband being in South Africa. Seems to have more money than crazy Brandy.

I don't think so... This blogger mentions a pantry and her Dad dying. Brandy is living with her in laws (so no pantry to organize) and I think she is estranged from her father.

Okay, apparently there is another Brandy & Jason that are super religious with two girls. I saw their pictures, they don't match up.

She seems to have all the fundie reading list down. Saw some Mark Driscoll, Dave Ramsey, and Beth Moore. She's going to be snarkable. *bookmarks*

Okay, apparently there is another Brandy & Jason that are super religious with two girls. I saw their pictures, they don't match up.

I can see how you would confuse them, to be honest. Brady, Jason, two girls, super religious, AP, pictures of organizing shit. All this Brandy needs is a closet full of wheat berries and a self-influcted piercing, and they could be doppelgangers.

It certainly seems to be our eclectic Brandy, but her daughters have different names. I certainly hope she's just giving them aliases, not changing their names every time she changes her image.

It can't be "our" Brandy... I just browsed this blog and she is 34 (Brandy C is 31), her daughters seems to be twins and last but not least she has been blogging at the same address since 2007... definitely not our Brandy, whose blogs never last more than 2 months :lol:

It's so weird that they have the same names. Jason is common, but Brandy not so much and the two together is quite a coincidence.

It's so weird that they have the same names. Jason is common, but Brandy not so much and the two together is quite a coincidence.

Yes, I had some hope too... with the same names, 2 daughters... Seems I'll have to wait for her to unlock her private blog to have my daily fix of craziness ;)

It's too coherently written and has archives going back several years. Brandy talks in circles and starts a new blog every month.

I don't know that the name Brandy is all that uncommon. I know three, personally. Or, did. I worked with two, in the same place.

Archived