IGNORED

R.C. Sproul, JR's 16 y.o. Daughter Died

NurseNell

I don't think this has been posted yet, I looked and didn't find anything. This is from Vision Forum's FB page:

Prayer request from Doug: "Twice in one year my friend R.C. Sproul Jr. has lost one of the loves of his life---first his bride Denise and now his daughter. This morning R.C's 16 year-old daughter Shannon passed into eternity. R. C. is as strong as any single father could be under the circumstance, and by God's grace, but your heartfelt prayers for him and all of the children would be appreciated greatly."

I wonder if she had been ill.

Edited to add: I found a photo of her. She was in a wheelchair and looked younger than 16 so I'm guessing she was a special needs child. This has to be tough, two deaths in less than a year.

Oh my, I wonder what the cause of death is.. Cannot really snark on the loss of a child, thinking of the family. What a hard year for them.

Raquel (God's Daughter) posted something about it on FB. Said she died suddenly in the night and was found by her sister.

That makes me really sad. Especially for her siblings that have already lost her mother. I wonder how long it is going to take before Daddy Sproul remarries or if he forces his oldest daughter even more in the mother role. That poor child!

Wow that's allot of loss in such a short amount of time, regardless of who they are or how much I might disagree with their beliefs I genuinely feel a great deal of sympathy for them. Such a sad situation hope they have lots of friends and family to lean on at this time.

I know Darby comes here occasionally. If you're reading this thread, I'm so sorry for your loss. What an incredibly difficult thing to have happen to your family.

I don't think this has been posted yet, I looked and didn't find anything. This is from Vision Forum's FB page:

I wonder if she had been ill.

Edited to add: I found a photo of her. She was in a wheelchair and looked younger than 16 so I'm guessing she was a special needs child. This has to be tough, two deaths in less than a year.

Oh no. That is so sad and must be very hard for the family.

Darby, if you read this, I am so sorry.

That is really sad!! Lossing 2 family members in one year!! I found his daughters facebook page, can someone tell me how many kids were in that family?

I can't imagine what the family must going through. My condolences.

What a shame. Perhaps in their pain the family will consider how much pain it would cause women to suffer forced pregnancies.

I can't imagine going through this kind of heartbreak. My sincerest condolences to the Sprouls.

May God grant them peace during this difficult time, as well as their hoped-for assurance to meet again in a world beyond the reach of suffering.

Archived