IGNORED

Priscilla Waller explains why leaves change colors

xReems

Am I the only one who thinks live green leaves are just as beautiful as dead wonders???

I think the green ones are much more beautiful. I'm in New England and looking out my window I only see colorful reminders of my seasonal migraines and upcoming weekends filled with leaf blowing and raking.

:(

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Priscilla talk reminds me of... me. On REALLY good painkillers, or after a lot of weed. High-functioning autistic person here! My expression is generally pretty flat, and my voice is usually a soft monotone; I have to really exaggerate my expressions, and pitch my voice higher, for people to hear me and realize that I'm not moody/depressed/pissed off/etc. It really is physically painful to stretch the muscles that rarely move without me thinking about it - my avatar is a great example of me. I look really young for my age, and I tell people who ask that autism is Nature's Botox; my expressions aren't usually automatic and appropriate for situations like "normal" people's are. When I interact with my kids, my face and my throat get sore from trying to create obvious expressions, and pitching my voice so they can understand me. There's def. something up with Priscilla, IMO.

She really does look to have some sort of apraxia to me. It also looks like she has a mouth full of saliva and isn't swallowing it as she speaks (not to mention the eye stuff, etc.).

Archived