IGNORED

Priscilla Waller explains why leaves change colors

xReems

it's not because chlorophyll disappears due to not enough light for photosynthesis and using food stored during the summer-oh no, of course not! God is the one who changes the color of the leaves. Yep, priscilla asked and God responded.

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/10/03/happy-fall/

She seriously makes no sense. I had to watch the video 2 times to get what the hell she was really saying. I got nothing.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's not because chlorophyll disappears due to not enough light for photosynthesis and using food stored during the summer-oh no, of course not! God is the one who changes the color of the leaves. Yep, priscilla asked and God responded.

She seriously makes no sense. I had to watch the video 2 times to get what the hell she was really saying. I got nothing.

:shock: :? I'm just going to try and forget I ever watched this. What even....

I can't wait until she home schools. :roll:

I can't wait until she home schools. :roll:

Considering she's from the same school that taught that radiation from Japan comes all the way across the Pacific Ocean and then attaches to your electrolytes to stall labor, it could get scary.

Well, it's not like it's a state secret that Prissy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but WTF? No, really, WTF? :doh:

She would totally not get photosynthesis.

She's...not wholly functional, is she? Also, what is it with fundies and their need to film [link=http://vimeo.com/40253846]pointless video clips next to busy roads[/link]?

Um did he just say "celebrating" the sinking of the titanic? Because that's what I heard. He sounds like the al Qaida after they announced they were responsible for 9/11. Ok... Off topic there but had to get that out. :doh:

And Priscilla, please don't take this as a compliment but you are becoming a carbon copy of your husband who makes allegories and applications out of anything like its his God-given responsibility but who has yet to become his own person. Just stop, Honey, and be who God made YOU to be. Full of life, full of fun and full of everything woman because that's what you are: YOU are a woman who is free to be who she is.

I think some people look for spiritual lessons in every aspect of life. I think Priscilla is trying to say that the fall leaves and colours help to remind us that we need to die to ourselves and allow God to do a beautiful work in our lives. But she didn't word it very well.

I think some people look for spiritual lessons in every aspect of life. I think Priscilla is trying to say that the fall leaves and colours help to remind us that we need to die to ourselves and allow God to do a beautiful work in our lives. But she didn't word it very well.

I have the expectation that these noise boxes should be able to at least explain their own whacked theology.

She's...not wholly functional, is she?

No, she's not. She's actually in unsnarkable territory for me.

Her fabulous husband, on the hand, is someone I hope we see more of should this pathetic show continue on. Just the fact that he gets under Josh's skin so badly is great, and something TLC clearly enjoys having fun with. I mean, putting Smugs on a unicycle? hee.

I have the expectation that these noise boxes should be able to at least explain their own whacked theology.

Since their target audience speaks the same language, I guess they don't see the need.

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." - Dr Neil Degrasse Tyson

Just casually leaving this here.

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." - Dr Neil Degrasse Tyson

Just casually leaving this here.

I know you're new here but I thought I would let you know Neil wants me real bad. :D

Um did he just say "celebrating" the sinking of the titanic? Because that's what I heard. He sounds like the al Qaida after they announced they were responsible for 9/11. Ok... Off topic there but had to get that out. :doh:

You heard correctly. Just one of those weird things on the Stuff Fundies Like list.

WOW... The facial expressions, the words... The BUSY intersection and road, WTF??? :shock:

So if we die of all our ambitions and plans, we're beautiful in Gods eyes?.....

Excuse me while I just go lay down and wait for the Holy Spirit to direct me.... This could take a while...... :pray:

She would totally not get photosynthesis.

That word is way too big for her. Use little words like leaf, tree, and especially God.

So does that mean that the leaves on some of my dying plants are of the devil because they turned black? What about the spotted ones?

No, she's not. She's actually in unsnarkable territory for me.

She has the mental level of a 10 year old. I feel like I'm watching a very young child. If I didn't know better (because David Waller is so far in the closet he's romping with Aslan in Narnia) I would think David was really predatory and creepy for choosing her as his bride.

I half wonder if this is why Priscilla wasn't married off until very recently. Maybe the Kellers were prepping her to be a stay-at-home daughter?

So does that mean that the leaves on some of my dying plants are of the devil because they turned black? What about the spotted ones?

Evergreens must be full of themselves.

(maybe this is how they can finally explain the origins of the Christmas tree! The Christians cut it down and took it inside so it could die to itself and accept Jesus as it's personal Lord and savior. And only when the tree was dying would it be decorated and beautiful)

She has the mental level of a 10 year old. I feel like I'm watching a very young child. If I didn't know better (because David Waller is so far in the closet he's romping with Aslan in Narnia) I would think David was really predatory and creepy for choosing her as his bride.

I'm not sure one precludes the other...

The 10-year-olds I know have far better reasoning and presentation skills than Prissy does, even the shy ones. (Damn public schools!) And I'm pretty sure all of them could comprehend and pronounce "photosynthesis." They might not all spell it right on the first try, but...

I'll have to rewatch some other clips of her, but based on this one, she might be on the level of an 8-year-old. A brainwashed 8-year-old.

I'm having a really hard time not imagining that the driver who honked was cruising David.

I'm not sure one precludes the other...

The 10-year-olds I know have far better reasoning and presentation skills than Prissy does, even the shy ones. (Damn public schools!) And I'm pretty sure all of them could comprehend and pronounce "photosynthesis." They might not all spell it right on the first try, but...

I'll have to rewatch some other clips of her, but based on this one, she might be on the level of an 8-year-old. A brainwashed 8-year-old.

I'm having a really hard time not imagining that the driver who honked was cruising David.

My hypothesis was that David's back was up against the wall and he had to get married (or was forced into getting married). No other ATI fathers wanted him as a son-in-law so he had very, very slim pickings. The Kellers were the only ones willing to buy in. The Kellers don't seem to have had discriminating tastes when it came to the husbands of their daughters. The Shrader dude, Smugs...

Archived