IGNORED

Ryder Cup

OkToBeTakei

USA v Europe

I think we (Europe are going to get tanked) :lol:

But one more person shouts 'IN THE HOLE' I want to kick them in their hole .......hard :D

Guest Anonymous
I'm OK talking to myself...WOW

You're not talking to yourself. I find it hard to talk about a sporting event if I think my team (In this case Europe, I guess) is going to lose. I don't have to worry about that now. :lol:

You're not talking to yourself. I find it hard to talk about a sporting event if I think my team (In this case Europe, I guess) is going to lose. I don't have to worry about that now. :lol:

That was seriously the best Ryder cup i have seen in a long time. USA did that same thing in 99 ..i just adore Jack Nicklaus..his wife said said she was embarrassed about the partisan crowd. I was not..it is ok. They turned out to be a fair crowd.

That though Sogba..HOLY WIN!

Guest Anonymous

Now, thanks to this, I am addicted to every single sport broadcast on British television. For some reason, I love an immense amount of stress, and doubt, followed by an inexplicable victory.

Now, thanks to this, I am addicted to every single sport broadcast on British television. For some reason, I love an immense amount of stress, and doubt, followed by an inexplicable victory.

I grew up golf. It was a very somber morning. American team did exactly the same thing in 99. My life is pinging over this right now HEHE.

There are worse things to get annoyed about. I think the partisan crowd actually helped Europe?

Are you Scottish?

Because it is always WTF WE WON? NO way... :lol:

I'd have tried to keep you ladies company, but for me golf is a nice walk ruined by a little white ball. ;)

Congratulations on the win. :D

That is so nice..Artejo...It was good A big win. America did the same in 99.

I am a golf person. 8 courses within my life What to do? Talk about sexism? Ask me. I don't care It IS a beautiful game.

Archived