IGNORED

Idiot Josh Carter

0 kids n not countin

At this point, it might be beneficial for Kristina to get a job. Sure, they'll probably spend her whole paycheck on childcare, but if that job provides insurance for everyone, then it would be worth it. At least until her husband can find a better job that provides insurance for his entire family.

Also, it's classless to bitch about the government when they're helping you survive. I know they talked about being on WIC before and I'm certain the children are on medicaid right now. Don't bite the hand that feeds you Josh.

My advice to them would be to get on some birth control and stop having babies. They can't afford to care for the three they've got. They definitely don't need anymore.

Maybe they are secretly using something to prevent pregnancy because she had Kloe and the twins very close together and aren't they almost a year old? I would be shocked if they weren't on government support.

Though, they probably justify living off the government the same way Kristina justified only seeing female doctors when she doesn't believe women should work outside the home or get a college education. They don't think deeply about what their actions and beliefs because if they did they would be faced with their own hypocrisy.

Too complicated for Josh I would imagine. I wish somebody with a fake Facebook account would post this on Josh's Facebook page.

531282_10150986982698321_1412154825_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No more Josh Carter on FB. He and Kristina shacked their account together. Not sure if this was Josh's way of getting away from the "persecution" or Kristina's way of proving to the world how in love they are. :doh:

No more Josh Carter on FB. He and Kristina shacked their account together. Not sure if this was Josh's way of getting away from the "persecution" or Kristina's way of proving to the world how in love they are. :doh:

He wouldn't be "persecuted" if he didn't rant about beating his children or hate on every person that doesn't subscribe to his way of life. He has no one to blame but himself there. He does realize that he simply could have made his account private so that no one but his friends could see it, doesn't he? It makes me think that he was getting grief from friends as well as strangers. If your friends are calling you out on your shit Josh, that might be an indication that you need to rethink your attitude.

Archived