IGNORED

Idiot Josh Carter

0 kids n not countin

He is such a tool. He also has a facebook post about a new job furthur down on his timeline. He says he has insurance but can't afford insurance for Kristina or the kids. I really hope she doesn,t get pregnant again

audioministries.bravesites.com/

What We Do:

We copy and distribute Sermons On CD from fundamental, Bible believing Baptist churches and ministries world-wide.

We leave CD's at truck stops, filling stations, various stores or anywhere God leads us to put them. We also use the CD's for street and door-to-door ministry. The Lord led us to start this ministry in May of 2008 and since He has allowed us to send out hundreds of Sermons On CD. We give them to anyone who asks, free of charge, however, we do accept donations to help support this ministry.

Feel free to order a packet of CD's from us and hand them out in your area: Our Sermons On CD are top quality, digitally edited and dye sublimation printed with the Bible and Audio Ministries logo, protected in a clear vinyl or white paper sleeve.

How we are different from other audio sermon sites: We only promote and distribute uncompromising, docrinally-sound sermons from the Inspired and Preserved King James Bible.

I'm assuming that the cd's are free, but it's mentioned several times to please donate via the paypal button. I wonder how they get these sermons? I'm going to guess that maybe they buy the from the church, download the cd to an mp3 and then burn it onto a new cd for distribution. Like of like, "hey, we'll spend $12 on this cd, but then copy it and distribute it for (hopefully) more money than we're putting in." Sounds like a scam and I'm wondering if it's legal.

He is such a tool. He also has a facebook post about a new job furthur down on his timeline. He says he has insurance but can't afford insurance for Kristina or the kids. I really hope she doesn,t get pregnant again

You know you shouldn't have more kids when.........

ETA - Good luck when your child randomly spikes a fever, has a febrile seizure, and you get the $975 ambulance and ER bill and don't have any insurance to help pay for it. Just sayin'. (Disclaimer: We had insurance when that happened, thank God!)

So by those standards, non-Christians shouldn't marry?

It doesn't matter if non-Christians marry or not, marriages outside of his flavor of Christianity don't count as real marriages. ;)

Don't know why I bother making myself upset by looking at his Facebook page:

552049_4521326401955_1295757394_n.jpg

Ummmm... Not a Bible expert by any means, but shouldn't there be a check on both of the bottom row? Wasnt polygamy rampant in the Old Testament? (Feel free to slam me if I'm wrong but.....)

Ummmm... Not a Bible expert by any means, but shouldn't there be a check on both of the bottom row? Wasnt polygamy rampant in the Old Testament? (Feel free to slam me if I'm wrong but.....)

Shhhh :shhh: You aren't supposed to talk about those verses. Or the ones about a rapist marrying the person they rape. It doesn't back up their bigoted views, so bringing it up just wouldn't be fair!!!11!!

It doesn't matter if non-Christians marry or not, marriages outside of his flavor of Christianity don't count as real marriages. ;)

Got that right!! He is a WACHO times 10!! I still think that he is totally GAY!!

he has insurance for himself, but not for his children?

among so many other things...what? I understand he's the only one working, and therefore having access to job-provided insurance, but I don't understand how you can pay for yourself and not your kids.

among so many other things...what? I understand he's the only one working, and therefore having access to job-provided insurance, but I don't understand how you can pay for yourself and not your kids.

I will bet you ten bucks they have medicaid or peachcare.

Health insurance? I am betting the kids get state aid as well (which is a good thing, but very hypocritical seeing as how anti-gov. those two are). That said, I would rather them be hypocrites than to let those babies go without proper medical care.

That's fine Mr. Carter (whoever you are). Gay marriage is not a Christian marriage. Great. Terrific. But nobody is forcing you to marry them in your church.

And if the couple is not Christian? Why the hell would they care if theirs is a Christ & his church marriage?

ARGH. We don't prohibit premarital sex, or eating pork, or doing work on the Sabbath. Those are a Christian's law and a Christian's choice to obey them.

Leave the rest of us the fuck alone. It doesn't concern you!

Well paint me stupid. But I don't see Jesus or a Church in any of those pictures :lol:

What a twat.

You know you shouldn't have more kids when.........

ETA - Good luck when your child randomly spikes a fever, has a febrile seizure, and you get the $975 ambulance and ER bill and don't have any insurance to help pay for it. Just sayin'. (Disclaimer: We had insurance when that happened, thank God!)

I totally agree. And doesn't Kristina have a bunch of health issues and the twins had RSV at some point?

Someone had asked him if the job had benefits and this is what he said

Insurance on me... cost $100 a week for Kris and the babies, can't afford that right now.

Now I know $400 is a lot of money, but if you can't afford it perhaps you should rethink your quiverfull stance. And of course, the comments after that go into Obama bashing, I swear the fundies can turn anything into Obama bashing

Guest Anonymous

If I crack open a dictionary right now, and look up the word 'marriage', is the definition going to be: 'Noun. A picture of Christ and His church'? :roll:

Like anyone fucking cares what he thinks of their marriage and family. His own must be kind of fucked up if he dedicates so much time to others.

My former marriage was between a male and a female and his god had absolutely nothing to do with it. Nor did any church.

I'm pretty sure Kristina has mentioned their state insurance. If not, the fundies are too jumbled in my head to keep any of what they say straight. I just seem to recall something about it when she was pregnant with the twins.

Nice provider he is. He has insurance but not his quiver or helpmeet. Well, they are replaceable, I suppose. It's not quality with them, it's quantity. More kids, a wife to make them, that's all a god fearing fundie man needs.

Well paint me stupid. But I don't see Jesus or a Church in any of those pictures :lol:

What a twat.

It's like a Rorschach test, or the colorblindness tests. You only see Jesus and a church in the last picture if you are a bigot.

He'd hate me. I am all for marriage equality. I am, even, very cautiously, in favor of poly marriages -- only if everybody is adult and fully consenting and with a lack of religious coercion. (Same goes for marriages of two.) The legal side of a poly marriage could be nightmarish, though. But in theory I would be okay with it.

And I am not gay, nor could I deal with a poly situation myself. But if it wouldn't affect me I see no harm being done, if said people see no harm.

And I am something of a Christian these days, if a very very liberal one. The fact that I hesitate to say that because of the crazies pisses me off.

It seems to me that fundies tend to have a rough time of it financially. Not the "fundie royalty" necessarily, but the average, everyday fundies. Yet, they see nothing wrong with the system that seems to cause this. They refuse conventional education a lot of the time. They refuse certain jobs because they might become too "worldly." They don't allow their wives to work and plus they refuse any sort of government help. Then they keep having baby after baby. They back themselves into a financial corner and then seem to revel in their poverty. Can't they see that some of this can help with their situations. At least for the sake of the children?

A church is usually made up of more than one person. So I think he should have checked both on the bottom row, too. And men are part of the church.... They're the leaders of the church! Man, I think he got that graphic wrong in several ways. :lol:

Well, just because gay or polygamous marriages are not "christian" doesn't mean they should be illegal. If consenting adults want to stay in a relationship, the gov't job should acknowledge who the breadwinners are, the dependents and tax accordingly. Churches' don't need to marry them. That's why I don't understand this adament "this is a Christian marriage and so we should only allow this". Not everyone is Christian, and it's not the fed's job to regulate the church's going-ons. In fact, the gov't only concern should be who are the dependents and who are the breadwinners. This helps to calculate their tax credits and custody issues. Otherwise, why should anyone care

As for the insurance thing....some people have crappy insurance which doesn't cover kids and wife. Yes, the job is probably crappy too but I won't snark on someone who may have taken the only job offered them. $100/week can stretch a small budget so I will withhold judgement on whether the guy was cheap or just poor. However, I hope this guy has his kids on medicaid so at least they can get access to healthy care. The fact that he's anti-gov't is sad and...kind of hypocritical as he obviously need gov't aid to fulfill his promise as "provider".

It's like a Rorschach test, or the colorblindness tests. You only see Jesus and a church in the last picture if you are a bigot.

I will in that case bask in my stupid. :D

Archived