IGNORED

Mcmama closing up shop

Koala

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! Car accident! I swear, there should be MckMama bingo for when she's feeling needy for attention.

- Car accident

- hospital visit

- random illness

- pregnancy

- relationship issues

- controversial picture

- new money trouble

- new money making scheme

- weird food

If I can think of enough things, I'll make the bingo cards.

Ha! Car accident! I swear, there should be MckMama bingo for when she's feeling needy for attention.

- Car accident

- hospital visit

- random illness

- pregnancy

- relationship issues

- controversial picture

- new money trouble

- new money making scheme

- weird food

If I can think of enough things, I'll make the bingo cards.

I would ROCK that game. I actually liked her way back when Stellan was teeny tiny. I legit cried in target once while reading a post on how sick he was. Then I realized something was totally off about her and started doing research.

For some reason, I suspect there is not so much "accident" in the car accidents.

Correcto mundo. The last time she had a car accident it was on her way to a hearing on the bankruptcy. She was alone then too. At least she chooses to have her car accidents when the kids aren't in the car. The bankruptcy was denied this week and they were told they have to pay back all their debt, $750,000 worth.

Correcto mundo. The last time she had a car accident it was on her way to a hearing on the bankruptcy. She was alone then too. At least she chooses to have her car accidents when the kids aren't in the car. The bankruptcy was denied this week and they were told they have to pay back all their debt, $750,000 worth.

Exactly. It's all a little "same song, different day" to me.

I'll tell you what else kills me. It kills me that that cow lives in fancy houses, drives fancy cars, and takes scads of "once in a lifetime" type trips that the rest of us (non-bankrupt folks) could never imagine taking. Anyone else would be living in a homeless shelter by now. How the hell does she pull this shit off?

Exactly. It's all a little "same song, different day" to me.

I'll tell you what else kills me. It kills me that that cow lives in fancy houses, drives fancy cars, and takes scads of "once in a lifetime" type trips that the rest of us (non-bankrupt folks) could never imagine taking. Anyone else would be living in a homeless shelter by now. How the hell does she pull this shit off?

Because, "god loves her more than you!" <>

She's going strong with the drama still. She got in a wreck, rolled her car, and totaled it. Add another hospital visit to the pile I guess.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9148616733

Wonder if she had a court appointment like last time?

With a denied bankruptcy, I can't imagine her getting a loan for another 7 passenger vehicle. I think this "accident" is meant to be smoke and mirrors since the denial came down this week.

Just been looking through MWOP and some of the people there think the accident never happened.

She does know that both Facebook comments and Instagram are time stamped right?

20 hours ago she posted the vax status, that is 3pm CST. 16 hours ago she was commenting on that status, that is 7pm CST. 10 hours ago, she posted the accident status, that is 1am CST.

So sometime between 3pm and 7pm, she supposedly has this "doozy of a wreck", went to the hospital to get checked out, dealt with her car and then jumped back into the vax debate. Okay, makes perfect sense ;)

Could it be that Gene took the Yukon and this is her excuse for not having it/getting a new vehicle? Is is too soon for that to happen?

There was no car accident, folks. Operation Deflection is in full force! Please don't buy into her lies. She probably finds all the chitter chatter about this quite amusing because many of you actually believe there was an accident.

I posted earlier a link to the nearest vet office to her new home. That vet's facebook page has many pictures of their animals in front of a wall that is the same exact color and texture of her instagram fauxto. If you look at the IV pole you will see MckMess in all her pink glory taking the pic and a big black (Roobii) blob on the metal table.

I'm thinking that the car has been taken by the bankruptcy trustee.

Just been looking through MWOP and some of the people there think the accident never happened.

Can Sola or someone post a link to the instagram of the IV pole? When I go to her instagram page I get a note is's private.

You can see her reflection and somebody linked to the fb page of her local vet. The decor is the same.

Seriously, who would think to do that? The woman is a psychopath. For real. The vague, easily explained away caption (oh, I never said it was me in the hospital, I meant we didn't need vet bills, sorry you misunderstood!), its like the cherry on top of the sundae of fuckery. In. Sane.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of Mckmama reads here? I kinda hope she does, just so she knows that she is busted.

I love the name MckMess.

Mckmama doesn't care if she's busted. She's been busted time and time again. She just puts a spin on it and carries on regardless.

Mckmama probably knows about FJ and GOMI. A lot of the bloggers who are discussed on GOMI eventually find out that they are being discussed. I don't read the Mckmama thread on GOMI that much. But on the NieNie thread, NieNie defenders have popped up there and some of NieNie's blog entries, indicate that she reads at GOMI. Bloggers like Mckmama and NieNie know when they are busted but they don't care overall.

There are a bunch of opinionated ignoramuses wading into the vaccination

debate.

You know Jenny McCarthy is their hero.

Not gonna touch that one with a 10 foot pole. I cannot stand McCarthy. Grrrrr.

If her bankruptcy has been denied, does this mean she will have any legit sources of income garnisheed until the creditors are repaid? $750,000 is a LOT of money - it could take the rest of her life to pay it back.

If her bankruptcy has been denied, does this mean she will have any legit sources of income garnisheed until the creditors are repaid? $750,000 is a LOT of money - it could take the rest of her life to pay it back.

Yes. And the trustee will also have to report on to the inland revenue. It's possible that she'll try and keep the money by getting paid from Xyng in gift cards - they seem to do that. But the IRS can summons her Xyng records to see how much she's been paid in kind. She's fucked, as she'll be watched like a hawk now.

has anyone posted on her fb about it? all i see over there are "leghumpers" SO GLAD SHE IS OKAYYYY. uh. The only thing she needs to go to the hosp for is being full of crap.

I'm banned from her fb so can't. The trouble is with posting anything negative up there, she monitors it all the time and anything negative gets deleted instantly and you get the banhammer.

Archived