IGNORED

Mcmama closing up shop

Koala

MWOP is moving to a server. They have learned the hard way that Mckmoron always comes up with more and more outrageous shenanigans, and then their server becomes overloaded with people trying to get the factual lowdown (or just snark and speculate) Since there may be a criminal case coming up after the discovery period ends in October, they are gearing up so they don;t have yet another crash.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MckMama

September 27

Amazed and thankful.

Moments ago, I earned a week long trip for two (I will go with my HUSBAND, of course!!) to Dubai.

Wow. What a "job" I am so grateful to have.

How???

MckMama

September 27

Amazed and thankful.

Moments ago, I earned a week long trip for two (I will go with my HUSBAND, of course!!) to Dubai.

Wow. What a "job" I am so grateful to have.

How???

She sells diet pills that cost an arm and a leg. It's a MLM (I think that's the term) like Mary Kay. The more sellers she recruits to also sell these pills the more money she makes. She apparently made a boatload of money so the company is sending her to Dubai.

And it's for sale. Anyone got $800 spare?

mckmama.png

Wrong spelling. Her site is going to go for more than 800 bucks. It's established in Google. The worst thing she could have done was disable the site. She should have left it up until it sold, if that is what she intends to do with it. The longer the site is gone, the more results will disappear from Google which will bring the worth down.

Wrong spelling. Her site is going to go for more than 800 bucks. It's established in Google. The worst thing she could have done was disable the site. She should have left it up until it sold, if that is what she intends to do with it. The longer the site is gone, the more results will disappear from Google which will bring the worth down.

I'm thinking that was deliberate. She was pissed off at the trustee for asking her to turn over the site and this is her way of getting back at him. Woman doesn't realize the guy could have criminal charges filed against her for trying to put one over on the bankruptcy court.

She'll be back as soon as she thinks she can sneak it past the bankruptcy trustee. Hopefully she'll do it too soon and get caught. :twisted:

Would someone really drop $800 on her domain name anyway? It does seem to be her way of getting back at the trustee. I'm wondering if she might try to scrounge up $800 and have someone purchase it on her behalf or get someone to shell out the $800 themself to rectify the great injustice.

I have an amusing image of her trying to push diet pills in Dubai. It could be the focus of her new blog. "Selling the Lord's Diet Pills in Dubai: My Testimony".

Guest Anonymous

I'm thinking that was deliberate. She was pissed off at the trustee for asking her to turn over the site and this is her way of getting back at him. Woman doesn't realize the guy could have criminal charges filed against her for trying to put one over on the bankruptcy court.

She might be trying to devalue it on purpose hoping the trustee will think it's not worth selling.

She might be trying to devalue it on purpose hoping the trustee will think it's not worth selling.

I am an attorney who lives and works in the same town as the bankruptcy trustee in this case. He's a real no nonsense kind of guy and is known to be fair, but firm in his bankruptcy trustee practice. Doeling has handled some other high profile cases and declined discharge when it smells like somone is trying to pull something. I'm not at all surprised by his request to decline discharge.

Could she not stay in Dubai? Although, I'm really not wishing that on the good people of Dubai.

Lol, the good people of Dubai? 85% are drunken expats, 5% are arsehole locals, and 10% are workers from the subcontinent abused by arsehole locals for about $150 a month. Mckmama would take to drunken brunches and embarrassing the locals like nobody's business. Alternatively, she'd change her god and start blogging about the filthy western whores ruining the country.

Either way, the character of Dubai will not change.

If I had a spare $800, I would TOTALLY buy it and park some ads on it. You'd make your money back fairly quickly.

Remember, McKMama is the queen of the debtors. And, unlike here, Dubai doesn't mess around when it comes to debt. They'll throw you in jail.

Remember, McKMama is the queen of the debtors. And, unlike here, Dubai doesn't mess around when it comes to debt. They'll throw you in jail.

Maybe she should stay in Dubai... .

Could she not stay in Dubai? Although, I'm really not wishing that on the good people of Dubai.

Is she prepared for the rules there. She will be the epitome of the ugly American.

She's getting desperate for clicks. She's posting instagram pics of her kids playing on the roof and hanging out the sunroof.

I hope none of the kids get hurt. But if they do, it's going to be a news story complete with criminal charges pending.

What a bad day for MWOP to be down.

sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2012/10/creditors-line-up-in-the-mckinney-bankruptcy/#comment-199778

Edited to fix link.

What a bad day for MWOP to be down.

sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2012/10/creditors-line-up-in-the-mckinney-bankruptcy/#comments

Well, let's hope our super snarkalicious ways keep the MWOPers away from here! Some of them are crazycakes.

Well, let's hope our super snarkalicious ways keep the MWOPers away from here! Some of them are crazycakes.

And no one here is a crazycake :?

And no one here is a crazycake :?

That's a special kind of crazy I hope not to see very much of on FJ!

How many car accidents has she gotten into now?

Maybe she needs to reconsider whether she should be driving at all, especially when hopped up on that Xyng.

Archived