IGNORED

Mcmama closing up shop

Koala

Nothing to see here, move along. McMamma has already purchased her new domains. She'll be up and running again after the bankruptcy is decided. These folks cannot afford to live their lifestyle without the cash flow that the blog provides.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't surprise me. They come across as being pretty close on the transcripts and interview for the the bankruptcy.

That is what I thought when she announced their separation. Nothing but a ploy for readers to keep supporting her.

My immediate first thought (after WTF will MWOP do all day now?) is that it's bankruptcy related.

I don't see how they can live without her blog income, but i imagine closing this one down and getting rid of the domain name are directly related to the bankruptcy, and she'll figure out a way to start somewhere else. She needs the money and the audience too badly, IMHO.

She had to give it up since the owner is no longer her, the bankruptcy court owns it.She has over $750,000 in debt, inc to the IRS. Her latest scam is selling useless diet pills, it's one of those set ups like Mary Kay, Tupperware, etc. The more people she brings in to be dealers the more money she makes.

Her estranged husband may or may not be back, hard to tell with all her lies.

She had to give it up since the owner is no longer her, the bankruptcy court owns it.She has over $750,000 in debt, inc to the IRS. Her latest scam is selling useless diet pills, it's one of those set ups like Mary Kay, Tupperware, etc. The more people she brings in to be dealers the more money she makes.

Her estranged husband may or may not be back, hard to tell with all her lies.

I'm new to MckMama. How did she get in that much debt? That's ridiculous!

She'll be blogging ASAP. However she *has* to make a public farewell, to make it look official to the bankruptcy judge or trustee. She has (I'm sure) already contacted her sponsors, and somewhere soon a super-secret link to the new blog will be made available. She'll do teasers to it like she always did on the blog. They cannot live right now without her blog income.

It wouldn't surprise me. They come across as being pretty close on the transcripts and interview for the the bankruptcy.

I am not so sure. I live one town over from her and have seen her this summer random places minus husband. We live in a small area and her and her kids stick out.

Also, I just checked our states court records and their divorce case is still open and the last court record has both parents going though a parenting class. Unless she wanted to pull out all the stops - I don't see it as drama for dramas sake- though I am sure she spun it that way after.

"Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Exit stage left until new domain is up and running

She's not worthy of a quote from Hamlet. Iago's exit in Othello is more appropriate. :lol:

I'm new to MckMama. How did she get in that much debt? That's ridiculous!

Short version:

- Bought 3 or 4 McMansions and didn't pay the mortgages/leases. Moved to a new one every time they got evicted/foreclosed upon.

- Escalade bought, not paid, repossessed. 2 campers/trailers also bought and then sold.

- Expensive camera equipment for her "career" as a "professional" "photographer"

- Many Macbooks, iPhones and other iThingies

- Husband's contracting business went under and then he didn't get a job again until recently. And he was sued for non-payment by at least one employee and one company that said he didn't pay for building supplies.

- Many medical emergencies, at least some of which were played up for drama/blog attention. Also for a time, they didn't have insurance for their FIVE Precious Blessings, so they were using the ER(s) for primary care.

- Designer clothes for the 5 Precious Blessings.

- Chipotle.

Please note that this entire time she was making ridiculous amounts of money from her blog, but Jesus told her she didn't have to pay her bills.

Don't forget that she'll need to spend some time laying low, letting her faithful followers begin begging her to come back -- "We miss photos of your beautiful children with loose teeth!" "We want more camera classes - please at least have a blog of your classes!" "I pray for you everyday and am dying to keep up with stellan's horrible illness." She'll just HAVE to come back -- to please her loyal "prayer warriors."

Don't forget that she'll need to spend some time laying low, letting her faithful followers begin begging her to come back -- "We miss photos of your beautiful children with loose teeth!" "We want more camera classes - please at least have a blog of your classes!" "I pray for you everyday and am dying to keep up with stellan's horrible illness." She'll just HAVE to come back -- to please her loyal "prayer warriors."

"Please! More overly-sharpened pictures of your son's new faux-hawks! Inane posts about 'Xyng' trips! Cryptic messages about your marriage and finances!"

Short version:

- Bought 3 or 4 McMansions and didn't pay the mortgages/leases. Moved to a new one every time they got evicted/foreclosed upon.

- Escalade bought, not paid, repossessed. 2 campers/trailers also bought and then sold.

- Expensive camera equipment for her "career" as a "professional" "photographer"

- Many Macbooks, iPhones and other iThingies

- Husband's contracting business went under and then he didn't get a job again until recently. And he was sued for non-payment by at least one employee and one company that said he didn't pay for building supplies.

- Many medical emergencies, at least some of which were played up for drama/blog attention. Also for a time, they didn't have insurance for their FIVE Precious Blessings, so they were using the ER(s) for primary care.

- Designer clothes for the 5 Precious Blessings.

- Chipotle.

Please note that this entire time she was making ridiculous amounts of money from her blog, but Jesus told her she didn't have to pay her bills.

Wow, thanks for explaining MckMama. What the what? Holy batshit. *slow blink* I can't even. Seriously? How did people buy into her???

I thought that I read some crazy bloggers, but that is nuts. Seriously, completely, and totally nuts.

I know people who have wound up in some bad situations due to being in contracting and the economic downturns, but it seems like they just frittered away everything. Seriously, what an "ant and grasshopper" situation.

Wow, thanks for explaining MckMama. What the what? Holy batshit. *slow blink* I can't even. Seriously? How did people buy into her???

I thought that I read some crazy bloggers, but that is nuts. Seriously, completely, and totally nuts.

I know people who have wound up in some bad situations due to being in contracting and the economic downturns, but it seems like they just frittered away everything. Seriously, what an "ant and grasshopper" situation.

Her first big draw was she had a sick kid. (Note: the debt on her bankruptcy was not from his medical bills, and she had already foreclosed on a house before he was born.) And, I think once she played the Jesus card that a lot of her readers didn't want to see her inconsistencies and lies, because they were viewing her through rose colored religious glasses. Plus, she constantly reinvents herself to get new niche readers.

And it's for sale. Anyone got $800 spare?

mckmama.png

That's mycharmiMgkids.net...wonder if she owns that too or if someone else was trying to get typo traffic?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived