IGNORED

Tim Tebow He's Looking For 'Girl With A Servant's Heart"

doggie

There are a few things about Tebow that snarkworthy. The way he acts about religion is very smug and he practically showboats for God. He wasn't the first NFL player to take a knee and pray on field. Stuff like that has been happening a long time, but other players didn't do it all the time like Tebow does. It was fucking annoying during his college days, when he was allowed to put Bible verses on his eye black. Tebow and his family basically think that religion should dictate certain rights like abortion and gay marriage.

The rumors of him dating actress Dianna Agron were laughable. There is no way liberal Jewish woman who hangs out with gays and lesbians would date a fundie noob like Tebow. It is kind of the same with Taylor Swift. I don't know if Taylor is liberal or conservative, but she does have the strong belief in women standing up for themselves. I couldn't see her dating Tebow.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This "servants heart" BS scares me even more with guys like Tebow. His current job exposes him to repeated (though not always serious at the time) head trauma which can cause serious issues further down the line. What is a woman who was raise to keep sweet and submit always going to do when her husband starts losing his mind and his self control because of chronic traumatic encephalopath.

Doggie you sound like a serious hater.

I don't watch American football, but I have heard of Tim Tebow and he sounds like a really nice person.

I will only snark on him if he fights dogs, rapes someone, beats his wife or gf, or commits any other crime.

So nice that he's willing to tell others if they don't believe in his God his way they are going to hell.

So nice that he's willing to tell others if they don't believe in his God his way they are going to hell.

ya love that part. he has no glue he may be heading there since he does not follow the Koran or the tao te ching. Christian arrogance really annoys me.

I would have to say that his shirtless photo with the tire is extremely defrauding. A real Nike moment. That should turn off Boob.

Guest Anonymous

You know that charlatan would consider it to keep the TLC gravy train running.

Tebow plays a sport. Steve Maxwell isn't letting him within 50 miles of Sarah.

Any woman Tebow married would be representing him as well as herself in public. Neither Sarah Maxwell nor any of the Duggar girls would be suitable. None of them have the education, poise or sophistication to carry it off. Plus, I don't think Tebow would like having either Jim Bob or Steve's nose in his business, and you know that either one would try to insinuate himself into that marriage.

I don't watch American football, but I have heard of Tim Tebow and he sounds like a really nice person.

I will only snark on him if he fights dogs, rapes someone, beats his wife or gf, or commits any other crime.

:roll: :lol: Do we have a Bingo card, doggie? I don't know how to make those... :oops:

I would have to say that his shirtless photo with the tire is extremely defrauding. A real Nike moment. That should turn off Boob.

Tebow's book was conveniently placed on the kitchen counter when a camera crew just happened to be at the Duggars' place when Mullet was supposedly "blown off" by Sarah Pope at some time before their actual dinner from hell.

I think Boob would sell Jessa or Jinger (who wants to live in a big city) off to Tebow. Either would certainly come with a decent-sized dowry and wouldn't have to step down in lifestyle. Heck, she could even accompany Timm-eh on road trips until it was time to start homeschooling the oldest Tebow spawn.

I can't stand the guy for many of the reasons mentioned; I have far more respect for the athletes who do charity work in my inner city without fanfare. They're not all over the news bragging about it.

I don't think we've had a Sunday Nite Fundie before (or Sunday Fundies, if you will). I thought Sundays were for church 3 times a day, no interwebz allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111eleventy!!!111

I am an American football fan. In fact, my team's Quarter Back is very Christian but he doesn't need to write bible verses on his eye black or kneel in prayer after every touchdown. He does charity work and is very involved in the community. He does not shove his Christianity in everyone's face, doesn't feel the need to begin every press conference with "I'd like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ" and, most importantly he can actually throw the ball with a degree of accuracy. He has won a Superbowl, a Superbowl MVP, and nobody on here probably knows who he is unless they follow the sport. I am so sick of everyone pushing Tebow and talking about what a great role model he is. He is not a great role model. A great role model leads by example, doesn't get in trouble, and lives his/her life doing good things without the lip service. An annoying preacher disguised as a no talent football player is not news worthy.

A girl with a servant's heart?

Guys, guys- it's okay.

I'm pretty sure he wants a girl with a servant's heart... like... in a jar.

He just wants to make sure she's hardworking (ever cracked a ribcage before?) and not afraid to get her hand's dirty. Fine qualities in a spouse.

Feel bad for the servant though...

No, I will snark on Tim Tebow because he is such a pompous show off. I bet the vast majority of NFL players are baptists /cristians and they all seem to pray a lot and to thank god a lot but Tim is all "look at me, look at me" about his religion. Please. As for charity work - many many athletes have their own charities and many do a lot of charity - in fact a lot of non athletes do charity but here again Tim is a speshull snowflake. I find him irritating. I do like to watch football but I change the channel every time I see him go down on bended knee. His job is playing football NOT preaching and I do not appreciate his attempts to

"spread the word".

I think Boob would sell Jessa or Jinger (who wants to live in a big city) off to Tebow. Either would certainly come with a decent-sized dowry and wouldn't have to step down in lifestyle. Heck, she could even accompany Timm-eh on road trips until it was time to start homeschooling the oldest Tebow spawn.

I can't stand the guy for many of the reasons mentioned; I have far more respect for the athletes who do charity work in my inner city without fanfare. They're not all over the news bragging about it.

I don't think we've had a Sunday Nite Fundie before (or Sunday Fundies, if you will). I thought Sundays were for church 3 times a day, no interwebz allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111eleventy!!!111

A duggar/tebow would be ratings gold.

If you have to continually remind people that you are a great Christian, then perhaps you aren't that great of a Christian. I don't follow football, so the only think I know about him is that he is always going around "LOOK AT ME!!! I'M A CHRISTIAN! AREN'T I SPECIAL?!" He reminds me of Miss Raquel.

Guest Anonymous
This "servants heart" BS scares me even more with guys like Tebow. His current job exposes him to repeated (though not always serious at the time) head trauma which can cause serious issues further down the line. What is a woman who was raise to keep sweet and submit always going to do when her husband starts losing his mind and his self control because of chronic traumatic encephalopath.

When has he ever said that? I'm seriously wondering

When has he ever said that? I'm seriously wondering

He just uses Bible verses that say that. It is pretty obvious he believes everyone who doesn't believe like he does is going to hell.

I bet it just so happens that the girl with a servants heart is 20, 36-24-36, blonde, with a D cup. Then when she turns 30 she is going to become a satanic rebellious hosebeast that needs to be traded in for another yound big- boobed servant-hearted bimbo, er, girl.

Guest Anonymous

He just uses Bible verses that say that. It is pretty obvious he believes everyone who doesn't believe like he does is going to hell.

Any proof of this? Maybe a pic? You claim it's 'obvious', but it's not.

Even if this is true it still doesn't bother me. I don't believe in hell, so why should it?

He also supports Focus on the Family (as long as you are the right kind of family) which is a hate group.

Any proof of this? Maybe a pic? You claim it's 'obvious', but it's not.

Even if this is true it still doesn't bother me. I don't believe in hell, so why should it?

He wrote John 3:16 on his face (under his eyes) which the whole theme of that verse is that you better fucking believe in the God of the Christian Bible or you will perish. This might not insult you, but it still says, believe like me or you will perish in hell.

Guest Anonymous

He wrote John 3:16 on his face (under his eyes) which the whole theme of that verse is that you better fucking believe in the God of the Christian Bible or you will perish. This might not insult you, but it still says, believe like me or you will perish in hell.

Mhm, I see now.

I'm not fundy at all.

I'm an agnostic.

I see, you username makes it seem like you are, especially since there are several fundies on here that use names like that.

Anyway, he supports hate groups and it appears that he would have no problem taking away women's right for abortion and to stop gay marriage. All in the name of his god.

I've heard some conserative Christians complain that they shouldn't have to know about another person's sexuality. Yet, they don't get upset when Tebow tells the world that he is a virgin.

Tim Teabow has never had sex...with a woman. He pings my gaydar.

Archived