IGNORED

Shows that should have had more/less seasons

Athena

I wish they would've made at least one more season of Berkley Square on BBC. That was an awesome but ill-fated show.

Lost should have only been a miniseries. And they should've ended the US version of The Office after a few seasons.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rome. Oh how I would love to see Titus Pullo on another adventure. He and Vorenus were the best bromance I ever saw on television.

Yes! Rome! I miss that show. Another one is "Freaks and Geeks" which was on sometime in the 90s. It was about a bunch of high school kids in the 70s and I thought it had great writing. (Of course, I was a high school student myself at the time, so who knows! :lol: ) It got cancelled too quickly, maybe after only one season or so.

I wish they would've made at least one more season of Berkley Square on BBC. That was an awesome but ill-fated show.

Lost should have only been a miniseries. And they should've ended the US version of The Office after a few seasons.

Oh, I am SUPER opinionated on this subject. The US version of the Office should have ended after the 24th episode of season five. It would have been an absolutely PERFECT ending for the show and it has never been nearly as good since then.

Scrubs should have ended a few seasons before it did. And How I Met Your Mother should have been given a definitive number of seasons to run for awhile ago. It so needs to be over now. The fifth season was terrible and now it's a little better again, but just feels like it's dragging on and on and trying to be as good as it used to be and failing miserable.

But Pushing Daisies should have had more seasons. I'm still so sad that it did not (even though I never watched it before it got cancelled).

Arrested Development! I can't wait for the new season to come out- hate that it was cancelled so soon.

Def agree about Lost and the Office running too long.

Arrested Development! I can't wait for the new season to come out- hate that it was cancelled so soon.

Def agree about Lost and the Office running too long.

I mean, I kinda agree about Arrested Development. It is a great show and it would have been nice to have it go on longer (or, will be nice that it will go on longer, I suppose). But, honestly, it wraps up very well. The writers are so clever and that if it wasn't for the fact that I knew that it was cancelled and the Save Our Bluths episode, I literally wouldn't be able to tell that it was meant to go on longer than 2.5 seasons.

I think just about everything on the CW could have fewer seasons. It's not that they don't have some good shows or clever moments, but so many of them just seem so aimless that they turn into complete soap operas. They don't know when to quit.

Rome. Oh how I would love to see Titus Pullo on another adventure. He and Vorenus were the best bromance I ever saw on television.

Apparently they're going to make a movie about their campaign in Gaul. I loved that series too but I think they set out to tell a story and they did. I love HBO.

Apparently they're going to make a movie about their campaign in Gaul. I loved that series too but I think they set out to tell a story and they did. I love HBO.

You aren't toying with me are you Athena? *off to Google I go for more information* :D :D :clap:

You aren't toying with me are you Athena? *off to Google I go for more information* :D :D :clap:

Hmm, looks like I have old information. My googling turns up that the production has stalled - too bad!

Weeds should have ended a couple of seasons ago.

I have more, but my brain isn't working well this weekend.

I have hardly met anyone else who has heard of Berkeley Square, but I loved that one! It definitely should have gotten more seasons.

I loved The X-Files, but it definitely should have ended at Season 7.

I have hardly met anyone else who has heard of Berkeley Square, but I loved that one! It definitely should have gotten more seasons.

I loved The X-Files, but it definitely should have ended at Season 7.

I bought the DVD and was so disappointed when I Google Season two. I've actually thought about writing some fanfic just to satisfy my need for more.

And How I Met Your Mother should have been given a definitive number of seasons to run for awhile ago. It so needs to be over now. The fifth season was terrible and now it's a little better again, but just feels like it's dragging on and on and trying to be as good as it used to be and failing miserable.

I thought I had read somewhere that HIMYM was going to end after season 8 (or abouts there). I think I read that in Wikipedia so who knows. But yeah, I'm tired of it dragging on and on and all this Ted's-love-life-sucks crap is super depressing. What's up with these women he keeps getting with? And that last one (I can't remember her name) from last season's finale... WTF TED?! How could you do that to someone when they did it to you?!?!?!

(Sorry, just ranting)

Dead Like Me should have had more seasons. I liked that show but I hated the movie they made to "wrap" everything up.

Carnivale could have had one more season.

I'm starting to question why they keep True Blood going. I used to watch Supernatural and then I stopped around season 2 or 3.

Dead Like Me should have had more seasons. I liked that show but I hated the movie they made to "wrap" everything up.

Carnivale could have had one more season.

I'm starting to question why they keep True Blood going. I used to watch Supernatural and then I stopped around season 2 or 3.

Supernatural should have gone the way of all things after Season 5 IMHO.

Yes I also agree that Supernatural should have ended when they saved the world in season 5or at least the last season when they saved the world again and left it at season 6. IMO. I would love to see a few more seasons of Grimm although the new intro sucks I hate voice overs as intro to tv shows. I do not have cable so I am limited lol. Oh and Dr. Who lots of dr.who

I thought I had read somewhere that HIMYM was going to end after season 8 (or abouts there). I think I read that in Wikipedia so who knows. But yeah, I'm tired of it dragging on and on and all this Ted's-love-life-sucks crap is super depressing. What's up with these women he keeps getting with? And that last one (I can't remember her name) from last season's finale... WTF TED?! How could you do that to someone when they did it to you?!?!?!

(Sorry, just ranting)

I watched the entirely of the last season, but I swear I don't remember any of it. (Except there was something about Hurricane Irene at some point). Although, in my opinion, it's all been downhill since season three. OMG, I love season three. Haha, I talked about it so much that my friends actually got me the DVD of season 3 for my birthday last year. It was awesome and made me feel loved and listened to.

Fewer seasons. :D

Even though Camelot sucked I wanted to see more of it. Likewise Terra Nova, and Crusoe.

Whoops! Not sure how to change the title though...

Archived