IGNORED

Iran Cleric Pummeled/Woman Beats Cleric {merged}

doggie

revenge is sweet indeed. glad she did not get caught.

An Iranian cleric said he was beaten by a woman in the northern province of Semnan after giving her a warning for being “badly covered,†the state-run Mehr news agency reported.

Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti said he encountered the woman in the street while on his way to the mosque in the town of Shahmirzad, and asked her to cover herself up, to which she replied “you, cover your eyes,†according to Mehr. The cleric repeated his warning, which he said prompted her to insult and push him.

“I fell on my back on the floor,†Beheshti said in the report. “I don’t know what happened after that, all I could feel was the kicks of this woman who was insulting me and attacking me.â€

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread883094/pg1

Am I mean for hoping that she was wearing spiked heels under her chador?

I was thinking the same thing. Good for her!

for asking her to cover

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/artic ... ly-covered

An Iranian cleric said he was beaten by a woman in the northern province of Semnan after giving her a warning for being “badly covered,†the state-run Mehr news agency reported.

Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti said he encountered the woman in the street while on his way to the mosque in the town of Shahmirzad, and asked her to cover herself up, to which she replied “you, cover your eyes,†according to Mehr. The cleric repeated his warning, which he said prompted her to insult and push him.

“I fell on my back on the floor,†Beheshti said in the report. “I don’t know what happened after that, all I could feel was the kicks of this woman who was insulting me and attacking me.â€

Sin

I'm usually not for violence, but this woman ROCKS! :D

It is especially commendable that she turns the argument of patriarchy around, asking men to cover.

revenge is sweet indeed. glad she did not get caught.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread883094/pg1

Perfect response is perfect. Now, hopefully she'll never be identified.

Archived