IGNORED

Bathroom Baby Is No More!

Morton Fan

OK, he himself still exists ... but he no longer resides in That Bathroom (if you can believe That Wife, that is)!

Read the caption: instagram.com/p/Pxel9lLqgM/

Ah, lovely. Just think of all the babies they could fit in those drawers! Oh god, the disillusionment, it's happening again... off to look at pictures of kittens.

Thank god the boy finally has a room that doesn't have a toilet. Took him nearly 3 years, but he's got one!

You know, I guess she technically didn't specify that the dresser WASN'T for the bathroom ...

Yeah, T1 got a toilet and a small dresser, T2 gets a bigger, nicer dresser and a room without a toilet AND a sofabed in his/her room! WTF!

I have a feeling it's a shared room and T1 is getting the sofa bed.

They've moved to California, so they have a bigger place now. And T1 is going to preschool, so he'll have human interaction for at least part of the day. Yay!

I haven't been following her closely enough to know if she plans to pursue speech therapy for T1. I wonder how he reacted upon seeing her again after she was away for 6 weeks.

I thought that at first, but her allusion to the nursery being all white and T1 getting a dresser for his room made me think otherwise. Of course, I can't be sure of anything with her.

An ektorp sofa bed is not a bed for anyone for longer than a week.

I agree. The pics look like different angles of the same room, and the dresser in the left picture is already white, so technically when she says she's going to have an all white nursery, that'd still fit in.

For crap sake! When I read the post title I was afraid that ThatBitch's neglect had finally suceeded in killing T1.

Yeah, that is a real concern. But, whew! So he gets a "bed" in a nursury that isn't a bathroom. Yay, T1.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is she planning to triple diaper T2?

If it's a shared room, I wonder how they will get T1 to sleep. I thought I remembered that T1 needed a white noise machine blasting to sleep.... babies.... not white noise.

I'm fairly sure it's not a shared room - she specifically mentioned T1's room and T2's nursery, and the rooms don't look the same when I look back at them on webstagram? One dresser is in use and the other may just be sitting in a hallway for all we know, waiting to be painted.

Archived