IGNORED

12-year-old writes awesome letter to Mitt Romney

crazyforkate

I imagine Mitt's response would be something like, "See, they're even teaching their kids to think they're entitled to medical care. And, that its okay to be gay. We're going to have another whole generation of 'em if I don't get elected. Barack is ruining America."

What an amazing, compassionate, and intelligent young man! Kudos to him, and to his parents for raising him to be this way. Mitt Romney, with all his money and blustering, has been completely outclassed by a 12-year-old boy. Proof once again that money cannot buy class. To the Republicans: This is what having "values" is supposed to look like.

Women should get to manage their own health, and if you wonder why you’re not appealing to many women voters, rethink your birth control and women’s’ rights plans.

It's almost like Jackson Ripley wanted to write "Dumbass" after this sentence, but decided to refrain based on good taste.

It's almost like Jackson Ripley wanted to write "Dumbass" after this sentence, but decided to refrain based on good taste.

:clap:

I know the author is only 12, but his English teacher should be very embarassed. Somebody please educate this kid on the difference between you're and your.

You’re domestic plans (birth control, gay rights etc.) are horrible!
He's young enough that if you teach him the correct way to write now, he'll write correctly for the rest of his life. And I expect he'll be writing a lot, as he's got a lot of good points to make.

What a great kid!! More adults should read this and realize that even a 12 year old knows that his policy is wrong. What is even more interesting is that his parents do not shield him from what was going on w/ his sister.

I don't give a poop if his english isn't the best, his heart is clearly in the right place, and I think he's going to grow up to be a stellar human being. Get the kid a pony and a college scholarship, stat. We'll see big things from this little guy.

Wonderful letter! And that he did this on his own initiative is a good sign. The more children realize that all of this political blah affects them directly as well, the better. (Though it does sadden and anger me when adults at any end of the political spectrum use their children as mere pawns for their own ends).

As for grammar, I'm sure it will improve with time and practice. I think it was important to leave the letter unedited to demonstrate that it was truly his own.

Archived