IGNORED

FLDS leaving Texas?

Yes they are - I have seen an increase of clients at our clinic that were from FLDS compound, I have not had a chance to talk to them. Will this weekend I get the full story. Forgot to add timeline some came in July then it tapered off last couple of weeks it has increase. I did hear that they destoryed the Temple because Jeff told them too. I can't confirm that story, will get the full information next week when I am in Co City, someone will spill the beans trust me.

Sending positive thoughts/prayers/vibes to you, since it is obvious you in a role to help these families.

Are there any trusted charities set up for us to help via donations?

Yes they are - I have seen an increase of clients at our clinic that were from FLDS compound, I have not had a chance to talk to them. Will this weekend I get the full story. Forgot to add timeline some came in July then it tapered off last couple of weeks it has increase. I did hear that they destoryed the Temple because Jeff told them too. I can't confirm that story, will get the full information next week when I am in Co City, someone will spill the beans trust me.

I sincerely hope you will be able to share said beans with the rest of us! I've been so intrigued with the FLDS. Sad that Jeffs could still hold so much power while incarcerated.

Sending positive thoughts/prayers/vibes to you, since it is obvious you in a role to help these families.

Are there any trusted charities set up for us to help via donations?

To hide who I am I have never posted them nor said that I knew anything about the community, however I think it is time to come out from under the curtain and do that I will talk to Count about it, we have the trust of the community and I do not want to blow that, they need the medical care that we provide. I walk a tight rope already. He will be back on Tuesday and we will discuss it.

Not long ago a huge tower that was built on the site was torn down (I'm talking reinforced concrete watch/security tower that was two to three hundred feet tall - will look for the article).

Contessrascal, don't risk the trust of the community. Is the charity mentioned a good one?

They believe that the Temple was defiled during the raid. It would not surprise me if it was torn down.

Archived