IGNORED

FJer spots Duggars in Tokyo - Photos Added

bionicmlle

ha! So they are ALL there?

Yes I tink btwn us we counted all but they do not watch little ones like I would....

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you think of Josie? Did she look like a Duggar in real life? Was she pretty good? I worry she is not geting the care she needs :(

Impressive! And yeah, I'm jealous too - I'd love to visit Japan!

Did I read right that they were at a temple? As in, a Buddhist or Shinto one? Were they standing outside, passing out Bible tracts?

So, my sisters and brothers, Mr. bionic and I visiting the Sensoji Temple today on our quick trip to Tokyo and I about gave our tour guide a heart attack when I jumped out of the car - Mr Bionic says "oh my god it's the Duggars, I got the camera, babe, I will take photos for the Jingers!!"

So, I made a beeline for JB, introduced myself and my companions and he said "hey!! Meet Michelle!" and we spoke briefly and took photos w her and the girls. Jana beautiful. Smuggar fatty. His wife stared at me like i had a penis growing out of my head and yes.. They ARE howlers, methinks.....

More deets to come including the little phot/tract they gave us when I am not tied to my iPad and a slow connection (and when I can figure out how to post photos).

That is great!! I love all of this, especially your husband's reaction. Looking forward to hearing more!

This is so exciting! I actually squee'd out loud when I read your post, bionic! Your husband is fab, mine would probably do the same thing. :lol: Can't wait for pics! :dance:

How exciting! And now they know that no matter where in the world they go, a Free Jingerian can appear to annoy them! We are everywhere!

I feel this needs to be followed with an evil cackle - Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: There is no escaping the Hive Vagina!

I love how the FJ husbands are so supportive and knowledgable about our little fundie obsession!

Yes, "the Jingers". Cute as hell.

Mentioned to my husband that they were in Japan last night. His comment "They're there to humiliate the USA again."

Can you high five him for me?

We need some "Free Jinger Was Here" stickers so anytime we happen to meet a fundie that we discuss on this board, we can slap then on their foreheads or something.

We need some "Free Jinger Was Here" stickers so anytime we happen to meet a fundie that we discuss on this board, we can slap then on their foreheads or something.

Or better yet, a fake tract. Something that looks bibley, and then on the inside in 200 point font "FREE JINGER WAS HERE!!!"

Or better yet, a fake tract. Something that looks bibley, and then on the inside in 200 point font "FREE JINGER WAS HERE!!!"

Perfect! I love the whole idea of a fake tract ala Chick :lol:

ETA: Maybe an !!eleventy!! million dollar bill.

Oh, doll, JB told me himself they r going to China "soon." I told him they would enjoy it, especially the food. DH and I were there 2010 and we r mostly vegetarian (we were in Xianxing - sp? Am now drunk) and we both lost weight....

Why do I have a bad feeling they'll get in trouble ( or at least a warning from a police officer ) there? :?

Perfect! I love the whole idea of a fake tract ala Chick :lol:

ETA: Maybe an !!eleventy!! million dollar bill.

With Jinger's face in the middle!!! HEH....

I'd love to pass out tracts to them, telling them Gothard is a crock, they're crushing their children's souls & futures, etc. Maybe a separate tract for all the middle kids & up with information & "encouragement" on how to escape.

I'm surprised Duggars know Japan exists.

Isn't Michelle geographically challenged?

She probably thinks that Japan is in China.

I don't know why, but this SUPER exciting! Can't wait for the pics and more deets! The thought of all this should get me thru the rest of my work day *squeal*

Filming as in tlc filming or local people? Ugh, if it's tlc that means another season!

Awesome that you saw them, they'll remember you, they lurk here, and they know we are everywhere!!

Joshie, remember when you signed a book to "fj" in Atlanta? You can't escape us!

Archived