IGNORED

More fuckery from Treasures from a Shoebox

Koala

I think the fundies would loose it if they visited a culture where kissing as a greeting or casually holding hands was common.

Can you imagine them in Italy? Christians who they don't consider Christians kissing each other on the cheek; men and women; if they know each other well; then hug? :lol: It would be fuckin' hilarious!

So the Humble Farmer was a hard worker but his only other defining and valued trait was that he had also saved his first kiss?

WTF - that moment lasts seconds but it's one of the most important things to base who you are going to marry? (hahaha the first "deflowering" probably only lasts seconds also for most of them)

Okay, looking through her blog more I remember there was a thread for her on the old board - I still missed the part of her screwing around. I'm going to be searching all night for that. WTF kind of parent can smile after beating their child with plumbing line??? I go to bed and lie awake in misery if I've raised my voice to my kids that day. I just can't even fathom wtf is going on inside the heads of these people.

Guest Anonymous
WHY ARE FUNDIES SO ABNORMALLY OBSESSED WITH THEIR DAUGHTERS' PURITY!?!

Gah! It's just downright creepy. Ad how did any of these teens manage to get through this without busting out laughing? I guess it's easy if everything in your life has been dumbed down to the point of idiocy.

It's like The Princess Bride. Minus the cleverness. And the fun. And Andre the Giant. But it does still end with mawidge, if not wuv, twoo wuv.

Regrettably, there's no Westley or Inigo, either

How come they don't guard their sons' purity the same as their daughters'?

Cause their sons won't get knocked up and shame them with a physical manifestation of how hypocritical their values are. If he knocks some poor girl up they can blame her for enticing and defrauding him.

Okay, looking through her blog more I remember there was a thread for her on the old board - I still missed the part of her screwing around. I'm going to be searching all night for that. WTF kind of parent can smile after beating their child with plumbing line??? I go to bed and lie awake in misery if I've raised my voice to my kids that day. I just can't even fathom wtf is going on inside the heads of these people.

This is a good start:

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.ca/search?q=what+the+lord+delivered+us+from+series

Because Cheryl is such a lovely person, she cheated with a guy named Tom. She was friends with Tom's wife Terisa. She continued to be friends with Terisa and didn't tell her until years later, when Terisa was getting divorced from Tom and she started a new relationship that she felt guilty about because divorce is not allowed by God and one time she had given Cheryl's husband a shoulder massage. Cheryl's confession of her relationship with Terisa's made Terisa feel "free" so that she could marry her new man because she wouldn't be an adulteress because Tom cheated first. Cheryl and Therisa are still best buds. Because nothing brings two people together like a confession of one of them having slept with the other one's husband so the other one can marry someone else guilt-free.

Typing that paragraph made my brain hurt. It's like an episode of "As the Shoebox Turns"

Thanks! I found it all - I should have posted that sooner, but my brain is too full of "WTF???" to really function properly right now.

It's easier for me to forgive the other woman because she isn't the one who was supposed to be faithful to me.

Now I totally feel convicted to forgive the whore who got herself knocked up with my then-husband's child when I was trying to repair our marriage. Wait. No, I don't. :snooty:

I've said it before, but I keep waiting for the day when the "gift" goal posts move further back. First it was sex. Now it's first kiss. Some won't hold hands before marriage. Some won't even touch. What's next? First words? "I won't speak to any man until my One True Love." First glance? "I won't look any man in the eye until me One True Love." These people are flat out ridiculous. Kissing isn't even that much fun in my opinion. Sex is the fun part, for me.

I started a Facebook page called "Not seeing each other before marriage". I often wonder if a couple people realize that the page is a joke...

How very trashy. I know Jesus forgives everything, but I'm pretty sure that when Princess Tacky and her vulgar brigade rock up to the pearly white gates he'll be giving them the evil eye.

Why would a parent need to focus so heavily on kissing? Super creepy. Boundaries, fundies!

How very trashy. I know Jesus forgives everything, but I'm pretty sure that when Princess Tacky and her vulgar brigade rock up to the pearly white gates he'll be giving them the evil eye.

Why would a parent need to focus so heavily on kissing? Super creepy. Boundaries, fundies!

Because both she and her husband are cheaters and they can't conceive in their small, little, fucked up minds that anybody else would have more self-control than them.

I started a Facebook page called "Not seeing each other before marriage". I often wonder if a couple people realize that the page is a joke...

Link please.

I tore up the copies that were given to my daughters. Yuck.
:clap:

Something which bothers me a lot is that the woman's beauty and purity were the reasons this man wanted to marry her. What kind of reasons are that? Beauty can disappear. You will most likely not look as stunning when you are 70 as you are as a 20-year-old. If all the marriage is built on is her beauty, then what is left when she doesn't have her beauty anymore? Her purity will be given to him, so she won't have her purity left either. Yuck, I don't get their shallow way of thinking.

**ETA: Link - treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2010/07/haleys-prayer.html

This makes me physically ill. This POS not only takes pleasure in humiliating her baby; she blogs it.

Even though it's not in the KJV of the bible, the Gospel of Philip in the gnostic gospels says that Jesus kissed Mary Magdeline often.

What? No golden box for the hymen? This production just falls so flat.

I can seriously picture my (15 years old and never been kissed, that I know of) daughter's eyes rolling back into her head, and the "Yyyyy'okay, Mom..." I would get if I tried to pull that one on her. There's nothing romantic or fairy tale-like about that crap - and this is a woman who still likes stupid fairy tales.

The "kissbox"? :?

http://generationsofvirtue.org/store/in ... s-set.html

:shock: :? I am both very disturbed and yet not surprised. I'm afraid to ask what they're going to come up with next. It makes me glad my parents weren't this extreme growing up.

Of course these fundies would freak knowing that my first kiss was at the Renaissance Faire and with a stage performer I barely knew. Nice guy and he did have a habit of kissing the girls who worked there.

I believe the next step is "don't let your daughters find out there are such things as men or boys, other than their fathers and brothers."

I believe the next step is "don't let your daughters find out there are such things as men or boys, other than their fathers and brothers."

Little fundy girls will soon be asking their mothers, "Mommy, where do husbands come from?"

Little fundy girls will soon be asking their mothers, "Mommy, where do husbands come from?"

I bet Sarah Maxwell and the older Duggar girls already ask that question a lot.

Archived