IGNORED

Any updates on Emma, who shut down her blog "Strong Quiver"?

Morton Fan

Guest Anonymous
I swear it was both here and there. But I can't find her flouncing posts here. Could she delete them all? She has flipped out at least once about us bashing her poor little hubby. He can't help that the big bad gays want to get married and he finds that icky. Poor little handcuff.

She went back and deleted the one in the Lina thread, unfortunately no one quoted it but you can still see FloraPoste's response which certainly looks like a response to a flounce.

I was rereading some old Yuku threads, and was reminded of what Austin once called the Worst Fundie of 2011 (and it was only June). The Yuku thread is here:

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7806/E ... E_p1EQ-OrU

In a nutshell, she adopted several children from Haiti, disrupted two of the adoptions (in part because her Haitian daughter was allegedly trying to turn on her biological son and "his body was responding"), and completely villainized her adoptive son before he was placed with a new family.

She flounced completely when we discovered her ... does anyone happen to have current info on her? She was absolutely insane.

ETA: Looks like her quiver wasn't as strong as she said.

Other than the horrendous, evil fundie parents who have actually killed their children, I still consider Emma among the very worst. I am so thankful that those beautiful children are being raised in homes where they seem to be loved and appreciated and if there is a god, Emma's womb will be permanently closed.

I have little doubt that if those children had remained with her crazy, evil ass, one or both of them may have suffered the same fate as Hana.

Guest Anonymous
Is that the girl and brother pair that got adopted out into a large farm family in MN that raises horses?

I don't think they were bio brother and sister, but they were both adopted by Emma. After Emma screwed them over they went on to separate new homes.

Justus went to a family that kind of called Emma out on their blog, by writing about how precious each of their adoptive children were and how the children would never ever be expected to be grateful to be adopted, but how the parents were grateful and happy to have them join their family and were working hard to meet their needs.

Lovelie went to the horsey family and they didn't talk directly about the adoption much, but we saw lots of happy smiling photos of her with her new parents and siblings.

I despise fundie adopters who treat children badly and then expect those children to be grateful for their abuse!

I deal every day with the aftermath of someone exactly like Emma damaging the heart and soul of children.

I have absolutely no patience with that shit.

My kid is still so traumatized and conditioned about the forced gratitude that he's still too scared to act like a typical teen. I get texts that say, "I don't like you." and "I only came back for my big brother not you." I just respond, okie dokie, let me know when you are done being angry. He's still to scared to tap into his justifiable anger because they conditioned him to believe he owed them his life.

I despise fundie adopters who treat children badly and then expect those children to be grateful for their abuse!

I deal every day with the aftermath of someone exactly like Emma damaging the heart and soul of children.

I have absolutely no patience with that shit.

My kid is still so traumatized and conditioned about the forced gratitude that he's still too scared to act like a typical teen. I get texts that say, "I don't like you." and "I only came back for my big brother not you." I just respond, okie dokie, let me know when you are done being angry. He's still to scared to tap into his justifiable anger because they conditioned him to believe he owed them his life.

Wow, that must be hard.

I hope you made him cry and say sorry mommy we love you?

... oh wait, I'm Julie not Jodi. As you were.

Nevertheless, I think you're an awesome mother.

• 2 years later...

I found this forum while doing a search on E's credentials (after some sketchy business dealings with her). She is currently a gluten-free baker in TX (her kids are the bakers, she's their boss). I was less than surprised to learn of her "secret" past. While she hasn't adopted any more children, she continues to birth them (8 now).

**Thank you for confirming my suspicions that she is a possible sociopath.**

After reading the entire thread on the old forum, I was afraid I could never look her in the eye again. Then, I remembered it is already to terrifying to look into her zombie eyes :shock: She's bonfide trouble and I fear the drama she will unleash...

p.s. This forum is a wealth of mind blowing info. Love it!

• 3 years later...

She's still around, crazier than ever

https://www.facebookDOTcom/Compelledlife

On 6/3/2015 at 2:45 PM, Immafraid said:

I found this forum while doing a search on E's credentials (after some sketchy business dealings with her). She is currently a gluten-free baker in TX (her kids are the bakers, she's their boss). I was less than surprised to learn of her "secret" past. While she hasn't adopted any more children, she continues to birth them (8 now).

**Thank you for confirming my suspicions that she is a possible sociopath.**

After reading the entire thread on the old forum, I was afraid I could never look her in the eye again. Then, I remembered it is already to terrifying to look into her zombie eyes :shock: She's bonfide trouble and I fear the drama she will unleash...

p.s. This forum is a wealth of mind blowing info. Love it!

She unleashed a lot of drama and heartache on my family. She is evil to the very core while proclaiming to be so Godly. They sell every MLM scheme ever, are all over YouTube and she really tried to tell people oils would protect them from measles. Her kids are not vaccinated, and she'll shame you for not having a natural home birth. Year before last I attended a leadership seminar in Houston for professional executives. Somehow this heifer was a speaker. She tried to guilt the entire crowd and I was disappointed over how many people fell for it. I still don't understand how her birthing book and MLMs had anything to do with the leadership topics. She just kept pointing out flaws and how to fix them with X products. Apparently Young Living oils and a keto diet ensures a pain free natural childbirth??? 

What happened with your sketchy business dealings with her?

Yet she has her babies in a hospital hundreds of miles away from home.  And stays in fancy hotels (paid for with gofundme dollars) for the weeks before and after delivery.  While taking selfies of her 10 lbs of makeup face.  

...all the eyerolls...

Archived