IGNORED

Any updates on Emma, who shut down her blog "Strong Quiver"?

Morton Fan

I was rereading some old Yuku threads, and was reminded of what Austin once called the Worst Fundie of 2011 (and it was only June). The Yuku thread is here:

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7806/E ... E_p1EQ-OrU

In a nutshell, she adopted several children from Haiti, disrupted two of the adoptions (in part because her Haitian daughter was allegedly trying to turn on her biological son and "his body was responding"), and completely villainized her adoptive son before he was placed with a new family.

She flounced completely when we discovered her ... does anyone happen to have current info on her? She was absolutely insane.

ETA: Looks like her quiver wasn't as strong as she said.

Ugh. I was reading through her yuku thread the other day, and made the mistake of opening the fetus picture :puke-front:

I even tried googling her a bit, but didn't really find anything. There are no words for that level of narcissism and dysfunction.

Guest Anonymous
When did you stop being a bitch? Oh wait....

Misogynistic name calling in lieu of an answer, sweet. Any updates on your husband's torrid affair with the toaster?

:lol: You are just as moronic as I remember. I didn't flounce and have been here the entire time. Not everyone has as much free time as you to rack up thousands upon thousands of posts.

Nice thread jack though. If you have any further snide remarks feel free to email me although you won't because you can't say things without an audience. Go ahead....post something bitchy. You couldn't resist if your typing fingers depended on it.

Guest Anonymous
:lol: You are just as moronic as I remember. I didn't flounce and have been here the entire time. Not everyone has as much free time as you to rack up thousands upon thousands of posts.

Nice thread jack though. If you have any further snide remarks feel free to email me although you won't because you can't say things without an audience. Go ahead....post something bitchy. You couldn't resist if your typing fingers depended on it.

Just because you went back and deleted your flouncey post doesn't mean it didn't happen. I don't do e-mail/PMs with fundies or fundie apologists/leghumpers, but thanks ever so for the offer. You're so nice!

viewtopic.php?p=70115#p70115

Never mind. Not worth the argument.

I was rereading some old Yuku threads, and was reminded of what Austin once called the Worst Fundie of 2011 (and it was only June). The Yuku thread is here:

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7806/E ... E_p1EQ-OrU

In a nutshell, she adopted several children from Haiti, disrupted two of the adoptions (in part because her Haitian daughter was allegedly trying to turn on her biological son and "his body was responding"), and completely villainized her adoptive son before he was placed with a new family.

She flounced completely when we discovered her ... does anyone happen to have current info on her? She was absolutely insane.

ETA: Looks like her quiver wasn't as strong as she said.

Oh that's a blast from the past. She was a complete and utter nutjob. The last we knew the children were doing much better at their new homes.

And me as an adult!

a) You all are amazing - thanks for the info on Emma.

b) Was that the book with the incestuous siblings? I'm with Nurse Nell ... it STILL gives me the heebie jeebies!

Isn't she Lina's buddy?

Is she? I have such a hard time keeping up with everyone. I need a flow chart or something...

Guest Anonymous

Is she? I have such a hard time keeping up with everyone. I need a flow chart or something...

She is. You can read her white knighting for Lina in the thread that I linked. Funny that she says she didn't flounce, when a bunch of people remember her doing it.

I totally remember flouncing posts! Something about us being mean bitches bashing her precious homophobic husband. The man who brought us toaster marriage and "I care more about definitions than people."

Guest Anonymous
I totally remember flouncing posts! Something about us being mean bitches bashing her precious homophobic husband. The man who brought us toaster marriage and "I care more about definitions than people."

Was that here or on the yuku site? She stomped out of here once, but she might be a serial flouncer.

I swear it was both here and there. But I can't find her flouncing posts here. Could she delete them all? She has flipped out at least once about us bashing her poor little hubby. He can't help that the big bad gays want to get married and he finds that icky. Poor little handcuff.

Archived