IGNORED

Why did the dinosaurs die?

Wolfie

Are there people who don't see this as a joke? I imagine most fundies wouldn't which is a little scary. Even though it's kind of hilarious and too ridiculous to be taken seriously:) So are lots of things fundies believe.

Some of my fundie-lite in-laws have said extinction due to over-hunting by humans :lol:

Some of my fundie-lite in-laws have said extinction due to over-hunting by humans :lol:

The "overhunting" thing was something preached by Kent Hovind or Inmate #06452-017 at the federal prison located in Florence, Colorado. Kent Hovind was spreading his creation evangelism thru the homeschooling community until he was busted on tax fraud charges and now is in federal prison.

Even before I read it; I knew it would be a sin. How can animals besides humans understand what humans' concepts of sins are? If dinosaurs sinned; then how come God lets us get away with killing others for his benefit when 1 of the 10 commandments is not to sin?

The "overhunting" thing was something preached by Kent Hovind or Inmate #06452-017 at the federal prison located in Florence, Colorado. Kent Hovind was spreading his creation evangelism thru the homeschooling community until he was busted on tax fraud charges and now is in federal prison.

Ah, a true martyr for the cause. See; this is what the govermnet does when you spread the word of God, my precious lambs! :pray:

I thought it was because they missed the Ark...

Two of every kind of dinosaur was on board Noah’s Ark and left the ark at the end of the flood. Since the flood, it is believed that they have gone extinct like so many other creatures.[3] They have lived alongside of man since they were created on the sixth day until they died out."

I'm assuming what they mean by "dying out" was that men (probably even Moses himself!) proclaimed dominion over them and then hunted them to extinction. :roll: :roll:

First time trying add a pic. But Wearsfunnyhats...i live the shirt you posted

I love your picture. The shirt picture was a little ironic. The TA who was wearing it is president of InterVarsity on campus. He is fundi light but accepts the data saying that the earth is millions of years old. He is great with the students so I choose ignore the bible quote at the bottom of his email.Perhaps he is left swinging fundi instead of fundi light.

Ah, a true martyr for the cause. See; this is what the govermnet does when you spread the word of God, my precious lambs! :pray:

And then, adding to the persecution, the pissing preacher wasn't able to take the family to visit him in prison!

And then, adding to the persecution, the pissing preacher wasn't able to take the family to visit him in prison!

Eric has taken over the family business while daddy Kent is in jail. If you have a lot of time to waste there is a really, really, good video on You Tube where Eric gets taken to the cleaners by an atheist.

Eric is too busy trying to be the next Ray Comfort to take time out of his busy schedule to see his dad locked up in federal prison. It's quite interesting how Kent ended up in jail. The Hovinds lived in the Panhandle of Florida. They kind of converted their personal property into a sort of theme park without getting the property zoned or pulling the proper permits. So Kent got into it with the local county government and ended up in court over the permits and zoning. A few months later the IRS audits the Hovinds. It's rumored that the judge or someone at the county had a role in the family's sudden audit. Kent didn't lawyer up or hire a good accountant. Instead he decided to represent himself with the taxes are unconstitutional defense. We all know how well that works. Anyways the IRS figures out Kent owns nine properties and has been claiming an income of around 50,000 per year. He has several people working for him off the books, and they estimate his business in pulling in between 2-5 million a year and much of the money is unaccounted for. So the IRS tells Kent to sell off his properties and pay his tax bill. He refuses and lands in prison for ten years. This all happened over the course of about three years. His wife also ended up in jail but her sentence was only a few months.

When I was a kid we used to spend about six weeks in Florida every summer. There was this family from Plant City and their son would tell us dinosaurs never existed because they weren't in the Bible :o yep couldn't explain about fossils though. A seriously creepy family.

Edited for typing errors ( I was up all might with a sick kiddo please excuse any appalling grammar mistakes.)

Jesus loved the little dinos, all the little dinos in the world;

Red, yellow, black and striped,

All were precious in His sight,

Jesus loved the little dinos in the world.

jesusraptor.bmp

Eric has taken over the family business while daddy Kent is in jail. If you have a lot of time to waste there is a really, really, good video on You Tube where Eric gets taken to the cleaners by an atheist.

Eric is too busy trying to be the next Ray Comfort to take time out of his busy schedule to see his dad locked up in federal prison. It's quite interesting how Kent ended up in jail. The Hovinds lived in the Panhandle of Florida. They kind of converted their personal property into a sort of theme park without getting the property zoned or pulling the proper permits. So Kent got into it with the local county government and ended up in court over the permits and zoning. A few months later the IRS audits the Hovinds. It's rumored that the judge or someone at the county had a role in the family's sudden audit. Kent didn't lawyer up or hire a good accountant. Instead he decided to represent himself with the taxes are unconstitutional defense. We all know how well that works. Anyways the IRS figures out Kent owns nine properties and has been claiming an income of around 50,000 per year. He has several people working for him off the books, and they estimate his business in pulling in between 2-5 million a year and much of the money is unaccounted for. So the IRS tells Kent to sell off his properties and pay his tax bill. He refuses and lands in prison for ten years. This all happened over the course of about three years. His wife also ended up in jail but her sentence was only a few months.

My family went to see that mess of a museum in Pensacola. We were attending an IFB church at the time (a friend had invited us), and it showed his wacky little videos. The theme park had all the charm of an abandoned playground, and all the educational value of "Grand Theft Auto."

Archived