IGNORED

The latest Servan Clan post

WonderingInWA

Okay, sorry, I couldn't find if someone posted on this yet or not.

The Servens had a bridal shower for NR-Emily (Nose Ring Emily) and she had the nerve to wear her nose ring and also wear a dress above the knee. I can only imagine the chatter that went on after THAT display. Beth showed up with her cute kids, but wow, she looks worn down (and with only 2).

Anyone else have some opinions? Seems Emily is really normal (not sure what she's doing marrying a Serven) and her friends look normal, too. I couldn't figure out which one was her mom -- whoever posted didn't label photos very well.

Isn't he the one that was Field to Foodie? I think he was a VF intern and living with some guys and was doing a lot of cooking for their little household, and then I think he's the same Serven boy that ended up with a restaurant job. Will have to go search -- not sure if this is the same guy.

Woops -- the Field to Foodie boy was Benjamin, and the one that is marrying NR-Emily is Nathan. So hard to remember them all.

So what DOES Nathan do for a living?

I can never ever imagine Nose Ring Emily and Rebecca L. in the same family picture. Actually I cannot imagine NR Emily in any Serven family picture! Wonder if her nose ring has to go under her new headship... And what about her sinful jeans?

--> 2.bp.blogspot.com/-9FT50aR2rhQ/UEJWKjnVzWI/AAAAAAAAJ2U/9CnqCeYt8OU/s640/IMG_5530_SJS-8.jpg

Maybe there is a tiny bit of hope that Nathan will become less fundie since he chose such a liberal looking woman as his helpmeet. Maybe... not.

This was quite disturbing but not surprising: "Also, Beth shared stories with us, and encouragement on the necessity to trust your earthly head. " Under the caption is a photo of NR Emily looking like "wtf are you talking about??" Go girl :clap:

I can never ever imagine Nose Ring Emily and Rebecca L. in the same family picture. Actually I cannot imagine NR Emily in any Serven family picture! Wonder if her nose ring has to go under her new headship... And what about her sinful jeans?

--> 2.bp.blogspot.com/-9FT50aR2rhQ/UEJWKjnVzWI/AAAAAAAAJ2U/9CnqCeYt8OU/s640/IMG_5530_SJS-8.jpg

Maybe there is a tiny bit of hope that Nathan will become less fundie since he chose such a liberal looking woman as his helpmeet. Maybe... not.

This was quite disturbing but not surprising: "Also, Beth shared stories with us, and encouragement on the necessity to trust your earthly head. " Under the caption is a photo of NR Emily looking like "wtf are you talking about??" Go girl :clap:

Oh, I know! Beth is an expert on headship since she's been married the longest in the family. And she never truly looks happy, even on her wedding day it looked forced. Hopefully she's just shy and hates having her photo taken. But I'm pretty sure she works her butt off for her headship. They live on a farm.

Archived