IGNORED

Lousewife-public school is like the anti-Christ

SpeakNow

Just a few gems

"Four years later, in 2011, Atlanta public school teachers, principals, and superintendents were found to have changed test results, lied, falsified papers, destroyed papers, and ignored complaints of misconduct in as many as 44 schools over a span of ten years. It was opportunistic blacks who did those things. And not one among them had the moral stature of an Elizabeth Wright or a Walter Williams."

"I would like to impress upon other readers that there is a spirit attached to public education in America that is truly evil. I know that sounds harsh, but I fully believe it to be true. I have seen my own mother at war with her only daughter, thinking she’s “saving†her grandson by legally bullying his mother into forcing him back into public school. If something has that much of an emotional and mental hold upon another human being, I consider it to be anti-Christ and pure evil."

"How is it possible that a federal agency charged with the administration of the education of our children spend half a century collecting data that shows the girls skyrocketing in performance and our boys plummeting into irrelevance and not see a problem? They don’t because–and I believe this with all my heart–the whole thing was orchestrated to produce precisely those results."

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/09/the-education-con-game/

Edited because I know how to spell school.

It was opportunistic blacks who did those things. And not one among them had the moral stature of an Elizabeth Wright or a Walter Williams."

That tells me all I need to know about her. I'll take public schools over racist scum any day.

I hate the fake intellectualism of TTH's posts. The tone of her (or his) writing is just so pretentious, even if she wasn't constantly spouting racism or misogyny it would be obnoxious.

Here she talks about how terrible interracial marriage is. Not only have black people ruined public schools, but now they're stealing beautiful white women away from the white men who really deserve them!

thinkinghousewifeDOTcom/wp/2012/09/white-woman-black-man-it-must-be-love/#more-43877

(Sorry for the broken link)

A little more off topic, but does anyone else find it weird that she posts tons of stuff about how she thinks society should be run (especially with regards to strict gender roles and "family values") but then posts very little about her own family or any personal anecdotes? I mean, I get that she thinks she's running a more "philosophical" blog ( :roll: ), but whenever she does mention people she knows or her sons, it sounds like she made it up.

"I would like to impress upon other readers that there is a spirit attached to public education in America that is truly evil. I know that sounds harsh, but I fully believe it to be true. I have seen my own mother at war with her only daughter, thinking she’s “saving†her grandson by legally bullying his mother into forcing him back into public school. If something has that much of an emotional and mental hold upon another human being, I consider it to be anti-Christ and pure evil."

Well, to be fair, it seems that fundies treat abortion in this way, right down to the legal bullying with all the little laws designed to chip away at Roe v. Wade. Abortion certainly has a mental and emotional hold upon them that is odd and pretty creepy. So does that make the pro-life movement the anti-christ?

I was literally just reading studies for one of my classes on how boys aren't "plummeting" educationally. In areas where focus has been placed to close educational gaps, then things even out. Otherwise, no, boys haven't become suddenly more disadvantaged because movements are being made to educate girls.

It was opportunistic blacks who did those things. And not one among them had the moral stature of an Elizabeth Wright or a Walter Williams."

BLACKS you say?? I'm sorry, I just have to echo everyone else and say that I am constantly horrified by the disgusting, misogynistic, racist drivel that exits this trash monster's mouth. Everything about this woman makes me ill.

She said that white girls, being more emotionally driven and sympathetic than boys, and being taught in the public schools and by the surrounding culture that blacks have always been oppressed in America and are entitled to reparations, tend to believe that, therefore, they owe themselves emotionally and often physically to black men as a sort of atonement for white America’s sins against blacks. This is why we see beautiful white women like the subject of this entry symbolically giving themselves to ugly black men.

:handgestures-thumbdown::puke-left::puke-right:

Someone should report her to the Tumblr social justice squad. Her blog would be gone within a week.

An update two weeks into the offspring being at school:

1. Their pissing and moaning about not wanting to go aside, their behavior has gotten so much better because school is getting into a routine.

2. They have made friends.

3. They are taking dual-language classes and have exposure to cultures beyond their own.

4. They have the services of a councilor and a speech therapist available to them.

All of these things are very positive, and NONE of them would be available if I self-lobotomized and took this woman's advice to homeschool.

I'll take the antichrist, please.

1. Their pissing and moaning about not wanting to go aside, their behavior has gotten so much better because school is getting into a routine.

3. They are taking dual-language classes and have exposure to cultures beyond their own.

4. They have the services of a councilor and a speech therapist available to them.

All of these things are very positive, and NONE of them would be available if I self-lobotomized and took this woman's advice to homeschool.

Yeah, this year my older kids are all in AP/Honors/Gifted classes and I am pretty thrilled with the education they are getting. My younger one is in kindergarten and gets to play for friends for a few hours a day, and the baby is about to start speech therapy through a program administered by the school district.

Last year was not so awesome. Nonetheless, we are overall a fan of this antichrist.

:handgestures-thumbdown::puke-left::puke-right:

Someone should report her to the Tumblr social justice squad. Her blog would be gone within a week.

Tell me how and I'll report her. Or maybe some Anons will start heckling her.

Great news.

Lobotomy :lol: Yes that is an accurate description of this pond scum.

Archived