IGNORED

Mary Mother of God - Ruben from Homemaker by Choice is nuts.

Deleted08

Pretty sure they're reading here. (hey rabbitsaucers! Welcome to FJ!) Honestly, I used to like Amber, I liked that she seemed to be happy with her choice to be a homemaker and I thought they were a cute couple at first. That said, I haven't been able to get through one of their videos in over a year, I kind of start feeling embarrassed on their behalf, also there is the "get to the freaking POINT already!" factor. And that was before Ruben came out of the 'crazy closet'. I watched a bit of that video and honestly, it just seems like there is this attitude of "we don't really understand this, and we don't really have to know because GOD, also atheists are just stupid." Seems like there's been a kind of descent into fundie insanity over the past couple of years and yeah, it's kind of worrisome.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump an old(er) topic - but I just found this and HAD to share it with you guys:

.youtube.com/watch?v=P3yIKEZBKbM&list=UU0EhIl5ZoNkpuSPWk6pfP7w&index=7&feature=plcp

Sorry to bump an old(er) topic - but I just found this and HAD to share it with you guys:

.youtube.com/watch?v=P3yIKEZBKbM&list=UU0EhIl5ZoNkpuSPWk6pfP7w&index=7&feature=plcp

I couldn't make it past the first 45 seconds or so. Why does this remind me of a very bad Saturday Night Live skit?

Guest Anonymous
YOU DUNNO HALF OF IT!!!!1!

HIS EVEN WORST IN PERSON!!!!!!! N HE TOTALLY RIGGED THAT VIDEO TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID!!! LIKE CUTTING OUT ALL THE GOOD STUFF I SAID!!!!!! SAID IT WAS TOO LONG WHAT A JERK!!!!!1!

I was going to leave this alone but, since this topic has risen back to the top, I want to address it: Your comment is glaringly out of place. If you make a lazy, inaccurate caricature of the people you disagree with, it is in your best interests to keep that caricature away from the real thing. No straw man will ever stand up to the scrutiny of direct comparison.

Your argument can only survive in a created world, with convenient targets. You are compromising that world just by being here.

Archived