IGNORED

God Answers Prayer For Safe And Enjoyable Hike

Black Aliss

Quick synopsis? (my sound card is buggered)

Quick synopsis? (my sound card is buggered)

Teenagers rejoiced after the Lord answered their bible-camp counselor's prayer for a safe hike, with good weather, and free from biting flies and quicksand. "Out of all the prayers God received that second, he decided to answer mine. That's a good feeling."

The announcer went on to say that the counselor had then gone mad with prayer, asking God for immortality, a million dollars, and a 13" p3nis.

Teenagers rejoiced after the Lord answered their bible-camp counselor's prayer for a safe hike, with good weather, and free from biting flies and quicksand. "Out of all the prayers God received that second, he decided to answer mine. That's a good feeling."

The announcer went on to say that the counselor had then gone mad with prayer, asking God for immortality, a million dollars, and a 13" p3nis.

ROFL! I might try and dislodge my daughter from her laptop later (a job and a half) so I can listen to it.

I prayed that the Earth wouldn't crash into the Sun. I think it's pretty awesome that the prayer was obviously answered.

Archived