IGNORED

Ok is it me or does Prissy look pregnant?

jlbturtle

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/08/31/traveling-to-oklahoma-city/

If not she apparently only gains weight around her middle. Judge for yourself.

I think this is already under discussion at the Susanna thread? Not sure, and it's not my board to administer. ;) NO harm no foul either way.

Her lack of womanly curves and mousy temperament were probably what attracted Davie in the first place. She's sprouting boobs now, possibly knocked up. I hope she develops a mind of her own fueled by hormones and lets him have it with both barrels! :violence-enforcer:

Why do they have to match?? Didn't Josh and Anna do the same thing when they first married too? It's so creepy!

Not sure. If you look at the pics of david, he's filled out himself since the wedding. It could be a food baby, time will tell. I do agree he's flaming tho, wow he's certainly friends with dorothy!

Why do they have to match?? Didn't Josh and Anna do the same thing when they first married too? It's so creepy!

Doesnt that fall foul of the 'clothes pertaining to..' law tho?

For the third time, without an official announcement- and you know these people would have an official announcement- she's not pregnant.

I look the same way after a meal. That's one of the downsides to being tiny. She would look the same way even after eating a granola bar. She's small, but she's not in shape, she's more likely to gain weight around the middle just because it seems to run in the family, and the fundie-approved shirts she wears do not help her at all, because they hide her boobs but not her tummy.

I'm the same way, and it makes me glad that the two photos you guys have ever seen of me are from the chest up.

I don't follow the Duggars so I have no opinion on the pregs. I went to look at the blog and can't believe she said they enjoyed themselves at the Oklahoma City Bombing site.WTF?

I don't follow the Duggars so I have no opinion on the pregs. I went to look at the blog and can't believe she said they enjoyed themselves at the Oklahoma City Bombing site.WTF?

That jumped out at me, too. I think I'd like to visit the site someday if I'm ever in Oklahoma, to pay my respects, but I doubt I'll find it 'enjoyable,' any more than I'd find the Holocaust Museum in DC enjoyable, or Ground Zero in NYC. :?

Husband looks like he's about 15 and getting boobies for the first time.

For the third time, without an official announcement- and you know these people would have an official announcement- she's not pregnant.

I look the same way after a meal. That's one of the downsides to being tiny. She would look the same way even after eating a granola bar. She's small, but she's not in shape, she's more likely to gain weight around the middle just because it seems to run in the family, and the fundie-approved shirts she wears do not help her at all, because they hide her boobs but not her tummy.

I'm the same way, and it makes me glad that the two photos you guys have ever seen of me are from the chest up.

I agree- she's not pregnant. Look at the other photos from the blog, she wouldn't be out tubing or climbing on the corn crib if she was pregnant.

Yeah I think she's just put on a little pudge, because we've been doing this for a few months now with her... Same with Anna, woman tend to just put on weight in those areas first (Tum and Breasts) so can indeed look like they are preggers when they aren't!

What is with the weird "third person" thing he does in the blog posts?

We had a fun dinner one evening and enjoyed a great meal. Anna is Priscilla’s sister and there are many things that David and Josh enjoy sharing as they continue learning more and more about how to understand and love Priscilla and Anna.

:?

there are many things that David and Josh enjoy sharing as they continue learning more and more about how to understand and love Priscilla and Anna.

First thing that came to my mind was "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." We boys do that way more than we generally admit during the formative years...

I get that the third-person thing is David trying to present David-and-Priscilla as speaking with one voice, but yeah, somebody really needs to tell him that he doesn't need an additional level of affectation in his writing. I'm genuinely tempted to offer my editorial services for free, no snark, just so he'd cut his fucking word count by 75%.

She looks pretty pregnant, but then I thought Anna did too, so maybe not. And fundies do love announcing these things early.

What did they mean when they say David taught a young boy about forgiveness and love? So the boy was in the bombings, handicapped apparently from the bombings, and is now finishing college, and DAVID was able to teach HIM about forgiveness and love?

The arrogance, it burns!

Yeah I think she's just put on a little pudge, because we've been doing this for a few months now with her... Same with Anna, woman tend to just put on weight in those areas first (Tum and Breasts) so can indeed look like they are preggers when they aren't!

What is with the weird "third person" thing he does in the blog posts?

:?

I'm just waiting for Smugly to start offering marriage counseling. I can just see him standing over David and lecturing.

URGH! Tell me about it, Smugly thinks he is the bee's knees and best husband and has all this shit figured out!

If that dude ever had to woo a REAL woman out in the real world, he would fail miserably.

Archived