IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

48 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

her grandparents didn't hand her over to David, David used her mother leaving town to file an emergency custody order and they couldn't afford a lawyer to fight him when it came to court and they lost. 

I couldn't remember her name, the best way to fight David is to laugh at him. Every picture kail posted on instgram, while her and the kids were in Cancun he was commenting horrible stuff and Kail gave up even responding to him and even if she blocked and reported him, he would just make another profile to attack her. He has an unhealthy obession with his wifes castmates. Chelsea and Briana better watch out they are next. Briana called him out for shooting the dog, so if him and Jenelle stay together that friendship will be over.

Absolutely. I know next to nothing about David or his marriage to Jenelle, but I know enough to see that being laughed at is going to make him feel emasculated and weak. It’s the perfect response for people, like the Chrisley family, who don’t have to deal with him on a personal basis. 

33 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Isn't a boyfriend/husband killing your pets like straight out of the "red flags of abuse" playbook? Same for isolating your partner from friends and co-workers. Jenelle needs to finally pull her head out of her ass and figure out a way to get her and her children away from this dude. 

Though, he is unhinged enough she needs to make sure she has an effective plan in place and can keep herself safe. 

Like @mstee I really worry about Maryssa. Especially since I found out these two illiterate dipshits are "homeschooling" her. What a convenient way to further isolate the family, David. 

I worry about Kaiser too. David won't mess with Jace because he knows Barb will fucking kill him if he does. Ensley seems to be the favorite. I wish Barb could leverage more control for the other kids. 

It’s absolutely a major red flag. The National Domestic Violence Hotline lists threatening or actually harming or killing pets as a red flag. Other signs that I know or believe are present here are isolating family members, threatening to take kids away, constantly belittling you or telling you you’re a bad parent, physically harming you, threatening you to drop charges against them.... it’s actually extremely scary and concerning just how many red flags are popping up for Jenelle’s situation and it’s even more disturbing that she is having so much trouble accepting that her life and the lives of those four innocent children are at risk.

(I know it can be ridiculously difficult for anyone in an abusive relationship to leave, regardless of how many red flags there are. I’m honestly not trying to make anyone feel judged. I have to wonder just how terrible Jenelle’s self esteem must be right now if she genuinely feels this is what she and those kids deserves though. She’s made plenty of horrible choices over the years and I don’t think she’s a great parent, but she doesn’t deserve to live like this and her kids don’t either. I really hope someone is able to help her see how dangerous things are and that she’s able to get herself and her kids out before it’s too late.)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Absolutely. I know next to nothing about David or his marriage to Jenelle, but I know enough to see that being laughed at is going to make him feel emasculated and weak. It’s the perfect response for people, like the Chrisley family, who don’t have to deal with him on a personal basis. 

It’s absolutely a major red flag. The National Domestic Violence Hotline lists threatening or actually harming or killing pets as a red flag. Other signs that I know or believe are present here are isolating family members, threatening to take kids away, constantly belittling you or telling you you’re a bad parent, physically harming you, threatening you to drop charges against them.... it’s actually extremely scary and concerning just how many red flags are popping up for Jenelle’s situation and it’s even more disturbing that she is having so much trouble accepting that her life and the lives of those four innocent children are at risk.

(I know it can be ridiculously difficult for anyone in an abusive relationship to leave, regardless of how many red flags there are. I’m honestly not trying to make anyone feel judged. I have to wonder just how terrible Jenelle’s self esteem must be right now if she genuinely feels this is what she and those kids deserves though. She’s made plenty of horrible choices over the years and I don’t think she’s a great parent, but she doesn’t deserve to live like this and her kids don’t either. I really hope someone is able to help her see how dangerous things are and that she’s able to get herself and her kids out before it’s too late.)

As much as I dislike Jenelle and think she is bad mother, I hope for her and the children's sake that she leaves him and makes sure that he only gets supervised visitation with Ensley. David knew about Jenelle from sharing a cell with her ex husband, Courtland and knew that she will spend all her money to keep a guy. He met her in tinder and within a few months he had, quit his job. He put the land in her name, he has cars, motorbikes, a truck and a boat to name a few things and with everything in his name he won't give up all that without a fight. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the info @Glasgowghirl  I’m saddened to hear that Maryssa’s grandparents wanted her but couldn’t afford to fight for her. At this point, they might be able to start a go fund me for a lawyer if they want her back, since the public hates him so much. I didn’t know everything is in his name. Is he listed on it with Jenelle or is it just him? Insane considering it’s all her money. He’s the portrait of an abusive partner and it’s just such a bad situation for everyone involved. I don’t think Jenelle feels like she can parent alone or even be alone, and that seems to cause her to hop from one guy to another. David probably thought he could control her and have everything he wants in life (and so far he has). 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, mstee said:

Thanks for the info @Glasgowghirl  I’m saddened to hear that Maryssa’s grandparents wanted her but couldn’t afford to fight for her. At this point, they might be able to start a go fund me for a lawyer if they want her back, since the public hates him so much. I didn’t know everything is in his name. Is he listed on it with Jenelle or is it just him? Insane considering it’s all her money. He’s the portrait of an abusive partner and it’s just such a bad situation for everyone involved. I don’t think Jenelle feels like she can parent alone or even be alone, and that seems to cause her to hop from one guy to another. David probably thought he could control her and have everything he wants in life (and so far he has). 

He is straight up deranged. He threatens and intimidates women and children and has even done it to both Babs and Nathan's mother. He was filmed grabbing Kaiser and dragging him just because he wanted fed. After the initial call to the police Nathan called and asked for a welfare check on Kaiser, hopefully that will go in their favour when it comes to court. I think now Maryssa's grandparents may have a shot if they go to CPS, Maryssa was left shaken after what happened and apparently went straight to her room and leave it until the next day. Maryssa is 11 years old and is old enough to know what's going on and may not want to live with David any longer.

• Upvote 2

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/jenelle-evans-considers-divorce-after-david-eason-kills-her-dog/

I know this has to be such a shit situation for her, especially since she might genuinely believe she deserves to live like this. I so wish there was a way to force her to see that divorce should be the only option, not just an option, but I know it can be ridiculously difficult for anyone to get out of an abusive situation. Money and fame don’t matter much when you truly think you deserve the violence and the threats. At the rate things are going someone is going to get killed because David is just a monster though. If Jenelle can’t bring herself to acknowledge the danger of the situation then Police and CPS need to step in and at least protect those kids by moving them to family members.

• Love 2

This is so horrible and heartbreaking. I read somewhere that a lot of women in abusive relationships don‘t believe their partner would actually kill them and they underestimate the danger they‘re in. I think that was the explanation why there are a lot of cases where the women and/or their children get killed [emoji20]
In addition the feeling of love/being loved is a very powerful one and that might be one of the reasons it‘s so hard to get out of such a relationship.

• I Agree 1

It appears to be back to normal business for David and Jenelle, she is defending him on social media. He had court due to him owing child support for Kaden, David was trying to claim on Social media last week that since he isn't allowed to see Kaden then he shouldn't have to see him then he shouldn't pay for him. The court told him to pay the outstanding amount and Jenelle paid it and is now on Facebook badmouthing Kaden's mother, Olivia and is asking when the last time she went to AA, the person who was filmed doing heroin on TV and has had numerous drug arrests has no right questing anyone's sobriety. 

Since Nugget was murdered a few brands have pulled their advertising from the show. Chipotle, Dove Chocolate, persil proclean, greenie's animal treats and Extra gum.

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 1

14 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I wish I could be optimistic and think they'll do something about that guy, but I'm too old and bitter. It will get swept under the rug and he will be free to kill and maim as many animals and maybe even people as he wants. 

I dare the universe to prove me wrong.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

I wish I could be optimistic and think they'll do something about that guy, but I'm too old and bitter. It will get swept under the rug and he will be free to kill and maim as many animals and maybe even people as he wants. 

I feel the same, he is apparently going to anger management now, I think they are trying damage limitations. About a dozen company's have now pulled advertising from the show. Usually her co-stars speak out when her and David do something and they haven't this time, neither has any of the people incharge of the show. It makes me wonder if the other girls have had enough and are demanding that she goes or they go. Briana, usually her friend, criticised David so Jenelle now that she is back with him may turn on her and Briana may end up sucking back up to Chelsea, Kail and Leah. Jenelle today is badmouthing her now ex friend Jamie because she said on social media that she told Jenelle to leave him. I no longer have any sympathy for her. 

On a sadder note Mackenzie McKee from TM3 and 16 and pregnant has posted that her mother, Angie's cancer has once again spread and the prognosis is not looking great.

Jenelle has now been fired from the show. Choosing to go back with David so far has cost her the show, Barbara has told her she can't see Jace with David around and the custody hearing for Kaiser is at the end of the month and she can't continue it this time, I see Doris and Nathan getting custody now, Barbara will be back on his side and David's ex Olivia, who just got David's access with their son stopped is now backing them up. Hopefully Maryssa's mother's side will be able to fight for her now. Poor Ensley is screwed none of David's family are decent people and Barbara has stated she can't raise another child, she already has custody of Jace and takes care of her other grandson Gabriel a lot. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Jenelle has now been fired from the show. Choosing to go back with David so far has cost her the show, Barbara has told her she can't see Jace with David around and the custody hearing for Kaiser is at the end of the month and she can't continue it this time, I see Doris and Nathan getting custody now, Barbara will be back on his side and David's ex Olivia, who just got David's access with their son stopped is now backing them up. Hopefully Maryssa's mother's side will be able to fight for her now. Poor Ensley is screwed none of David's family are decent people and Barbara has stated she can't raise another child, she already has custody of Jace and takes care of her other grandson Gabriel a lot. 

Good. I’d give MTV credit for finally doing the right thing, but they’ve enabled these two - especially Jenelle - for far too long. It’s disgusting to me that they’ve happily been making money off of Jenelle’s poor choices and downward spiral this entire time. I’m glad she won’t be featured anymore though.  

I hate saying this, but the state needs to step in and take Ensley if Barb can’t. This is a legitimately dangerous situation and if they don’t I’m honestly worried something truly horrible will happen to that poor child. It’s far from a guarantee of safety because horrible things do happen to a lot of kids in foster care, but I almost feel like there isn’t a choice at this point. Not unless another family member who can be proven trustworthy comes forward and offers to take her in. Jenelle is an adult and she’s free to make her own choices, regardless of how dangerous they are, but the kids involved need to be protected by someone. If the parents and families can’t or aren’t able to then the state needs to step in. 

(Also, good for Barb for putting Jace’s wellbeing first and denying Jenelle visitation when David is present. And good for Kaiser’s family for trying to get custody of him. Nathan is a hot mess himself, but I’m hoping he’ll treat that beautiful little boy better than he’s been treated by Jenelle and David at least. And yes, hopefully Maryssa’s grandparents can use this to get custody of her again. She’d be much better off and safer with them.) 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Good. I’d give MTV credit for finally doing the right thing, but they’ve enabled these two - especially Jenelle - for far too long. It’s disgusting to me that they’ve happily been making money off of Jenelle’s poor choices and downward spiral this entire time. I’m glad she won’t be featured anymore though.  

I hate saying this, but the state needs to step in and take Ensley if Barb can’t. This is a legitimately dangerous situation and if they don’t I’m honestly worried something truly horrible will happen to that poor child. It’s far from a guarantee of safety because horrible things do happen to a lot of kids in foster care, but I almost feel like there isn’t a choice at this point. Not unless another family member who can be proven trustworthy comes forward and offers to take her in. Jenelle is an adult and she’s free to make her own choices, regardless of how dangerous they are, but the kids involved need to be protected by someone. If the parents and families can’t or aren’t able to then the state needs to step in. 

(Also, good for Barb for putting Jace’s wellbeing first and denying Jenelle visitation when David is present. And good for Kaiser’s family for trying to get custody of him. Nathan is a hot mess himself, but I’m hoping he’ll treat that beautiful little boy better than he’s been treated by Jenelle and David at least. And yes, hopefully Maryssa’s grandparents can use this to get custody of her again. She’d be much better off and safer with them.) 

Ensley needs taken into care, she should have been taken at birth, she tested positive for THC because Jenelle couldn't quit smoking weed while pregnant. Ensley is also behind in development for her age because David and Jenelle are too lazy to interact with her. 

Nathan has issues and moving away to Florida when both his children are in North Carolina was not the best move. Doris will most likely be the main caregiver when it comes to Kaiser and hopefully Nathan will move closer to Kaiser.

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2019 at 12:41 PM, TheOneAndOnly said:

YES! I WAS WRONG! Sort of anyway. At least they won't be getting a big paycheck as a reward for existing anymore.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/jenelle-evans-fired-from-teen-mom-2-david-eason/

Now let's hope for some jail time, to minimize his influence on society.

• Upvote 2

Sad Trombone noises for Jenelle and her decisions. 

• Upvote 3

So, I think ethically it was the decision that needed to be made. 

But this development still makes me worry. Now Jenelle is even more isolated with David, and they will have money problems due to losing this income (I guarantee they didn't save a penny). If they were garden variety assholes, I'd shrug and be like "this is their problem." But considering we all know what David is capable of, I'm uneasy.

I do think this will make it easier for Kaiser's and Maryssa's other guardians to gain full custody. I do feel bad for Barb that she has lost her additional income from the show, but hope she had enough sense to save some money. She can also get paid for doing articles and other interviews if she really needs some more money. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, nausicaa said:

So, I think ethically it was the decision that needed to be made. 

But this development still makes me worry. Now Jenelle is even more isolated with David, and they will have money problems due to losing this income (I guarantee they didn't save a penny). If they were garden variety assholes, I'd shrug and be like "this is their problem." But considering we all know what David is capable of, I'm uneasy.

I do think this will make it easier for Kaiser's and Maryssa's other guardians to gain full custody. I do feel bad for Barb that she has lost her additional income from the show, but hope she had enough sense to save some money. She can also get paid for doing articles and other interviews if she really needs some more money. 

Barbara has her pension and worked full time and was on the show for years so, I think she will be fine financially. Andrew does pay her child support for Jace but Jenelle doesn't. Jace has a college fund that MTV set up too.

Jenelle always blew money on keeping whatever soulmate she had and because of her bad credit history she had to take a huge mortgage on the house and land. She was on TV for 9 years and has little to show for it. 

The rumour is that marriage bootcamp want them but that will only be one season and any money from that won't last forever. She has a certificate in medical assistance but didn't pass the test to be licensed and let's face it no hospital or doctors office is going to hire her, with her reputation. Even fast food places will probably not want her working for them either.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, nausicaa said:

I wish someone would rescue the kids and any remaining animals.  That is all.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

I wish someone would rescue the kids and any remaining animals.  That is all.

Definitely, CPS has been called out so many times and nothing has been done. Two of the five children are now safe, Babs has cut access and David didn't get his access with Kaden reinstated. Kaiser's custody case is going to court this month

Marriage bootcamp have said they won't be on the show either.

• Upvote 3

According to the Ashley, who is usually a reliable source, Kaiser has now been removed from the care of Jenelle and David and is in Florida with Nathan and Ashley.

• Upvote 3

I am not going to lie, this is terrifying. Apparently they're going to try to retrieve Marissa and Ensley, as well, and I just pray that everyone stays safe in what is an extremely volatile situation.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

According to the Ashley, who is usually a reliable source, Kaiser has now been removed from the care of Jenelle and David and is in Florida with Nathan and Ashley.

This has been confirmed. Kaiser was removed on Friday so CPS can investigate the animal abuse accusations:

https://people.com/tv/jenelle-evans-sons-removed-from-home-after-dog-death/

I believe that just leaves Marysa and Ensley at this point.

• Upvote 3

Hmm. I can see David not complaining about Jenelle's kids being taken away, hell he's probably glad to be rid of them.

The girls are his kids. I doubt CPS will have an easy time getting them away, not because he's so very fond of them but because he will see them as HIS. 

Can we have a SWAT team go in and get them? Like in 2000 when Elian Gonzalez was taken in Florida and returned to Cuba?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

This has been confirmed. Kaiser was removed on Friday so CPS can investigate the animal abuse accusations:

https://people.com/tv/jenelle-evans-sons-removed-from-home-after-dog-death/

I believe that just leaves Marysa and Ensley at this point.

The other two children may still be removed. 

Jenelle is now acting like CPS were evil because they went behind her back because they called Doris and told her to go to Kaiser's daycare and take him, they don't need permission to remove children who are in danger. She even thinks that she still has a say in his custody and that she said to Nathan than she will give him back his unsupervised visits if he drops this. She chose another man over her two children again and now she is paying the price and I have zero sympathy for her.

12 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

Hmm. I can see David not complaining about Jenelle's kids being taken away, hell he's probably glad to be rid of them.

The girls are his kids. I doubt CPS will have an easy time getting them away, not because he's so very fond of them but because he will see them as HIS. 

Can we have a SWAT team go in and get them? Like in 2000 when Elian Gonzalez was taken in Florida and returned to Cuba?

That is probably what is needed, David's pride was hurt when the courts would not give him back access to Kaden, not because he cared about him at all, he didn't like losing to his ex and her proving how unstable he was. Law enforcement are scared to go to their land because of his love of guns and know he is dangerous. Maryssa is homeschooled and they probably haven't sent Ensley to daycare since this started or else it would have been easy to get them the way they got Kaiser. The best hope of saving Maryssa is if she goes to her grandparents house but David may stop her going.

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic