IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

I think Ryan's parents are BS. The mom goes pick up the kid? Why?

My mom used to pick up my stepkids for us when I was married if she was in the area. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal compared to all the other crap Ryan and Maci both do.

Though, watching this, I have to wonder how many of the conversations between Ryan and his parents or Maci and her friends, ect ect aren't staged for the storyline. It just seems to me that it all fits together too neatly, especially when sometimes the clothing shows how out of order stuff is filmed. I honestly think Maci and Ryan's co-parenting relationship would not be nearly as dramatic without MTV involved, and that's sad for Bentley.

Also, I am tempted to go adopt Leah. She makes me so sad.

My mom used to pick up my stepkids for us when I was married if she was in the area. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal compared to all the other crap Ryan and Maci both do.

Though, watching this, I have to wonder how many of the conversations between Ryan and his parents or Maci and her friends, ect ect aren't staged for the storyline. It just seems to me that it all fits together too neatly, especially when sometimes the clothing shows how out of order stuff is filmed. I honestly think Maci and Ryan's co-parenting relationship would not be nearly as dramatic without MTV involved, and that's sad for Bentley.

Also, I am tempted to go adopt Leah. She makes me so sad.

Yeah I think also it would not be that bad except for Ryan's parents who always seem to push for legal action (and we never saw them push him to step up and be a father when he was being a giant asshole to Macy).

Yeah someone should adopt Leah, poor little girl, it will always be about her mom and never about her...

• 4 months later...

FFS. Barbara pisses me off so much. So does Jenelle, but I don't think Jenelle would be the way she is if it weren't largely for Barbara being a total cunt.

I feel so bad for Jace. I want to adopt him. :(

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40853908/ns/today-entertainment/t/teen-mom-amber-earns-k-year-mtv/#.Tu-LGDXDdB4

I don't think I have to break that link? It's not too a personal page or anything. Anywho, I doubt their salarys started off that high, but probably have grown a lot due to the popularity of the show. I have also heard you get 60k for doing an episode of 16 & preg, which is why so many girls let them film.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40853908/ns/today-entertainment/t/teen-mom-amber-earns-k-year-mtv/#.Tu-LGDXDdB4

I don't think I have to break that link? It's not too a personal page or anything. Anywho, I doubt their salarys started off that high, but probably have grown a lot due to the popularity of the show. I have also heard you get 60k for doing an episode of 16 & preg, which is why so many girls let them film.

Its a good way to guesstimate how much the duggars are bring in.

So, looks like Amber violated her probation and is going to jail for 2 years.

Oh wow!!!! Well hoping it sill get her to get back on her feet! Fame and money: not for everyone!

Can we discuss TM2 on this thread? Hope so, I'm watching it now. I realize editing plays a huge part but this ticked me off:

Leah has a fit to get a job. Leah gets a job. Then Leah takes a few days off work to concentrate on her girls.

UGGH!

• 2 weeks later...
So, there was a Teen Mom blind item on blindgossip.com the other day:

"[CDAN] Which Teen Mom has been pregnant and had at least one ab*rtion, and possibly two since she became a mom? This is a Teen Mom and not just one of the 16 & Pregnant moms."

blindgossip.com/?p=31079

... any guesses? Popular opinion is that it's Janelle or Amber - I'm thinking of those two, it's more likely to be Janelle because I think if it was Amber, Gary would want her to keep it. That said, she has been with a few other guys these past two years. Hmmmm.

Either way, it's pretty sad :(

It was revealed to be Amber.

Amber is trash. Pure and simple. I wouldn't usually judge someone who has had multiple abortions (hey, maybe they were just really unlucky, or uneducated), but seriously, Amber needs to go away forever and leave Gary & Leah the hell alone. Abusive bitch can't use birth control? Seriously? What the hell has she been spending her MTV money on? Legal fees and self-tanner, apparently.

She is scum. I believe every woman should be able to chooe what happens with their own body, but she is using abortions like you should use BC. Not cool.

Get the fucking morning after pill you trashy slag!

Her life is a mess and I'm going to have sympathy for that no matter what. I can't say I like her, but I'm not okay with calling any woman a "trashy slag" or the like.

Anyone following the conversation about TM2 on TWOP? They're all Coach bags, Coach bags, Coach Bags! Wtf? It's not like Kailyn is carrying a Gucci bag-it's Coach for goodness sake.

Sorry if calling Amber a trashy slag offended you, but imo it fits her to a 'T'.

Anyone following the conversation about TM2 on TWOP? They're all Coach bags, Coach bags, Coach Bags! Wtf? It's not like Kailyn is carrying a Gucci bag-it's Coach for goodness sake.

Sorry if calling Amber a trashy slag offended you, but imo it fits her to a 'T'.

It's easy to find Coach bags pretty cheap. My mom and sister love them and they most definitely do not have the funds to pay full price for them.

I think sometimes the TWOPers get stuck on really silly things in that thread.

I haven't watched the new episode yet. I'm getting really bored with it.

Exactly, Kitty. I have several Coach bags. They are pretty nice-durable. Worth paying a little more than some random handbag at a discount store. Mine vary in age from 4 years to brand new. They all still look new. You get what you pay for in this case.

Kailyn actually has a job, unlike the others on Teen Mom 2, so it's not surprising that she could possibly afford one on sale. Better she gets a pricey purse that lasts forever than some cheapie POS from Dollar General.

Who knows, anyway, it might have been a gift.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic