IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

I fell asleep and forgot to record it :lol:

it's going to be online on mtv.com around 11AM...

I have the same reaction to Tyler that I have to adorable puppies. I think he might be the most emotionally mature person on the entire show.

ETA: Does anyone know if the baby daddies get paid, too? Or only the moms?

I know what you mean! Caitlynn and Tyler are both very immature in some ways, but so mature in others. They have had to be responsible for their parents their entire lives, and it just breaks my heart to watch them deal with the addict behaviours of Butch and April and all the crap surrounding it. No 15 year old should have to take care of their infant brother while mom is on a bender. And no human being should have to take the verbal/emotional abuse that April heaps on Caitlynn.

I hope they go to Al-Anon and get help in continuing the positive steps they've made.

Amber needs to get over herself... She appears so immature and self-centered. She gets mad when Gary does not understand what she does not say and does not seem very affectionate with her daughter - she presents her with the dress but does not seem to care so much about her daughter but more about pimping her daughter in that outfit... I dunno just seem like there would be less anger if she understood the world does not revolve around her and people cannot read her mind and intentions!

I say Kailyn.

Oooohhhh interesting.

I'm just catching up on the episodes I missed. Anyone know why there is a no contact order in place for Butch and April? I would think that it would have to be something major if two consenting adults wanted to see one another... not to mention that these people have a child to raise. A judge couldn't keep Mary Kay Lutourneau (or however you spell her name) away from Villi/her victim so how can a judge keep these people apart?

Oooohhhh interesting.

I'm just catching up on the episodes I missed. Anyone know why there is a no contact order in place for Butch and April? I would think that it would have to be something major if two consenting adults wanted to see one another... not to mention that these people have a child to raise. A judge couldn't keep Mary Kay Lutourneau (or however you spell her name) away from Villi/her victim so how can a judge keep these people apart?

they got on a fight april called the cops and then regretted doing so, she says she lied in her deposition...

And just as a tid-bit, Jenelle/her mom lives on Oak Island, NC. That's where my mom lived before she passed away. Everything they show is so familiar to me, it's like going home. We are going there in the next couple of weeks to visit my step-dad and I'm so tempted to ride by the house. has to be on the right side of the main road (there's only one) because everything on the left side is raised (ie, ocean side). I'm such a nerd like that.

they got on a fight april called the cops and then regretted doing so, she says she lied in her deposition...

Ah, gotcha. I wonder if the order is still in place...

Guest Anonymous

So, I just have to ask, you know how Amber is staying with her (possibly chronically high-on-meth, looks like she's 40) "friend" who has Amber's old apartment?

Why is Leah's crib still there? And all her baby stuff?

And since it's already there, why doesn't Amber just take the garbage bags and toys out of her crib so her daughter can come visit?

Seems to me like she just keeps doing sadass voice-overs about how there's nowhere for Leah to be, and how she misses her so much, when there's a whole nursery that just needs an hour of tidying and she'd be fine.

I can't feel bad for that girl anymore. I just can't. She's self-absorbed and lazy. She seems to just sit around with her friend, saying "I just can't believe it's been weeks since I've seen my daughter", when she lives in the same town, has no job, isn't going to school - get off the stupid couch, put on your big-girl panties, and change things!

I kind of can't help comparing her to Kail, who got out of an abusive relationship and works her ass off to do what's best for her son rather than just staying with friends and moping all day.

Guest Anonymous

Am I the only one that thinks Ryan wouldn't much care about his kid if it weren't for his parents? I get the feeling that his mother does all of the child care heavy lifting. I'm not saying he doesn't love Bentley, but I don't think he's the primary caretaker when he has him. I don't think it's cool for grandparents to meddle so much in custody issues, it seems pretty clear that his parents are driving his actions. His mom and dad acted like total shits at the birthday party. Suck it up and act happy for the kid!

Unless they screwed him with editing, he also flat out lied about Maci. His parents asked if she invited him to come along for Bentley's birthday trip to the aquarium and he said no, but she did. If they had an agreement about Halloween I think she should have honored it, but it was crummy to not let the kid go by both sets of grandparents' houses in his costume. I hope that Maci took him back to Ryans' like she said she would, but they didn't show that part so who knows.

Ryan doesn't seem to be very bright. His eyes are dull like there's nothing going on behind them. Not that Kyle gives an impression of great intellectual capacity either. Maybe Maci just likes them a bit dim.

Given how they treat Maci in the aftershow, I think Ryan is getting screwy editing, especially when there has been this big OMG RYAN HAS NO JOB story, then Maci asks Ryan about his work schedule trying to arrange for him to pick up Bentley.

I enjoy both teen mom 1 and 2 and sixteen and pregnant. I think Caitlynn is my favorite of all the teen mom girls. I do agree that she's very immature but she's not subjecting a baby to it so that makes her my favorite. I can't stand Maci and I think they try to edit the show to make her seem the better parent. I like Farrah but she can be bitchy at times and makes some poor decisions. But she's my second favorite. Amber is well Amber. I can't stand her.

Maci is pretty much edited to be a "martyr mom". She talks way too much trash about Ryan. I'm not a huge Ryan fan but I don't think he is that bad of a guy. I think it took him awhile to get used to be a father. On the show and on sites Maci is always talking about Ryan partying but yet there is a lot of evidence that she is a party girl.

Maci is pretty much edited to be a "martyr mom". She talks way too much trash about Ryan. I'm not a huge Ryan fan but I don't think he is that bad of a guy. I think it took him awhile to get used to be a father. On the show and on sites Maci used to talking about Ryan partying but yet there is a lot of evidence that she is a party girl.

I think she is stuck on how he was when they were together and he was a partying ass who did not care about his son, that I believe. But like other moms and I think it's really not limited to being a teen mom, she does not want or just can't get past this and realize he changed afterwards. TBH it must hurt like hell to think that when you were there this guy had no interest in his kid and suddenly because you leave he becomes interested in his son and becomes a better person.

I think she is stuck on how he was when they were together and he was a partying ass who did not care about his son, that I believe. But like other moms and I think it's really not limited to being a teen mom, she does not want or just can't get past this and realize he changed afterwards. TBH it must hurt like hell to think that when you were there this guy had no interest in his kid and suddenly because you leave he becomes interested in his son and becomes a better person.

I agree she can get past the fact that Ryan changed. In their 16&Preg episode, I think Ryan knew back then he didn't want to be with Maci for long term.

Guest Anonymous

The thing, I think, with Farrah is that it's so clear that her 'bitchiness' and OTT reactions are a result of the pain and stress she's been through (and is still going through, with Derek's mom's BS). It's her coping mechanism when she's scared - she blows up and pushes people away. I think it's really helped her that she can communicate with Debra better, because her mom is really all she has in terms of support and for a long time Debra just kept hurting Farrah more and it spiralled. I really like Farrah, I think she has a good head on her shoulders and I'm glad she's been able to pull herself out of the shit spiral she was in and be a good mom to Sophia.

Also, I was very happy to see on Starcasm.net that she has a hottt man in her life :) Good for you, girl!

My teenaged baby daddy relationship went a lot like Maci and Ryan's if you watch the earlier episodes. He went from being a great guy to being a spoiled baby. You feel so betrayed because you were promised this dream and then they won't even get off the couch--and then the guy accused me of being boring and stupid because I was working and going to school so much. So, I sympathize with Maci.

I don't understand why Maci was commuting all the way to Chattanooga this season in the first place. I'm pretty sure there are colleges in Nashville.

I don't understand why Maci was commuting all the way to Chattanooga this season in the first place. I'm pretty sure there are colleges in Nashville.

Because she's failed at least 3 semesters, and from that I am making the educated guess she's on academic probation of some sort, and ineligible to transfer.

Janelle got arrested for violating her probation today after testing positive for opiates and pot.

Amber is a horrible person. Always saying that it's not about other persons, but only because it's about her. She does not look like she misses her daughter. She looks like she misses being Gary'S center of attention. She has no negotiation skills, and only wants to like push him around.

I think Ryan's parents are BS. The mom goes pick up the kid? Why? and then saying Bentley should not see so many guys... there was just one. How's that so many guys? When Ryan apparently had many GF during that times and the only reason he's not living with them is cause he still lives with his parents lol

I don't get Farrah.. the dog is not a baby... why would he go potty on the toilet? (specially how she was holding him). And why does she have to hit him? *humph*

OMG Teen Mom thread!!!! :D :D :D

I didn't see much of Teen Mom, but watched all of Teen Mom 2 with my roommate. I hate, hate, HATE Amber though. She is abusive. Leah needs to be freed. I haven't seen much of Gary but he's a far better parent, it seems, than Amber is.

And Jenelle? Eewww. Talk about trashy. I can't hate her, because a lot of what she does is because of her absolutely awful mother. Jenelle's siblings have similar relationships with Barbara, and I don't doubt Jace will too. I think a lot of Jenelle's antics stem from the fact that she CAN'T do anything for Jace. Barbara is supposedly trying to force Jenelle to grow up, but given how spectacularly that's failing I can't help but wonder if she's trying to smother her instead to get Jace. I can't stand parents like Barbara. To be fair to Barbara, Jenelle does need to get her ass in gear and clean herself up. She should just stay the hell away from Kieffer and drugs, stay in school, work her ass off and at least be around for Jace. And then once she's proven she can be a competent parent, get Jace and herself the hell away from Barbara.

I don't like Farrah either, and what's-her-face from Teen Mom 2 whose name totalyl escapes me right now are #2 for being the worst mothers. Mother-of-Aubrey (I think that's her daughter's name) is spoiled and lazy. Farrah is way too obsessed with fame. To be fair to Farrah I think she's in a similar position to Jenelle, and Farrah is smart enough to use her Teen Mom fame to earn herself and Sophia a more comfortable lifestyle.

Oh, Catelynn. I love her and feel so bad for her. Her mother hates her. Outright hates her, and makes it known in front of her friends. She's an abusive bitch, makes her home a living hell for catelynn and her boyfriend, and is pissed when they give their kid up for adoption? Catelynn and whats-his-face should just move out with someone who does care about them, or on their own.

Oh god, it's been so long since I've seen Teen Mom 2 that I only remember Jenelle and Chelsea's names. I can't remember the other 2 :( But the girl who had twins is awesome, and so is her husband (at least on TV, because I heard they divorced :( )

they divorced, starcasm reported that Corey was having sexy messages exchange with another girl... She was not ready to get married I think...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic