IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

5 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I’m really amazed, given her history and drug offenses, that she’d qualify to take the licensing exam. What a complete mess. And I feel two ways about Barb raising two more kids. It’s great they’re safe and I don’t doubt they’re loved, but Barb played a role in making Janelle this way, kwim?

Babs was in an abusive relationship with Jenelle's father and left him and moved to North Carolina but her older children were already damaged by it and Jenelle seemed to blame Babs for her dad cutting contact with them after they moved. Babs I think was too soft on Jenelle and worked all hours trying to provide for her and Jenelle got up to no good. As much as she has brought Jace stability for the most part, her allowing him to go over to Jenelle's after the gun incident was a huge mistake and raising Ensley will he hard on her.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Jenelle posted this to her Instagram and seriously, fuck you don't pretend you care about your children, especially Kaiser. David mistreated him because he was Nathan's son and David knows that she loved Nathan, more than she ever loved him and only started dating David when she realised Nathan had moved on and didn't want her back. PS whoever made the comment about his dad and step mum being at it because she wont be allowed to go deserves a few drink bought for them.IMG_20190519_003645.thumb.jpg.6ac2ad7b5736b0476e3b25b24ffaed49.jpg

This picture of Kaiser posted by Nathan's girlfriend shows how happy he is not being around his egg donor and the man that abuses him. He also looks clean, well dressed and we'll groomed than he ever did when he was living with Jenelle and David. Jenelle once thought Nathan's ex cut his hair because his hair looked different when Nathan brought him back, they had just washed it and properly styled it.IMG_20190519_011025.thumb.jpg.c08bf6697310ccad60278505acf5699d.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

The Ashley is now reporting that it was not David's mother that had Ensley and Maryssa but Maryssa's grandmother. Babs was given Ensley on Friday. David and Jenelle were told both girl's couldn't stay with them and they chose to give their two year old to strangers than let Babs have her. Poor Ensley probably doesn't know what's going on and I'm just glad sister mum Maryssa was with her. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Apparently David and Janelle want the judge thrown off the case. The reason? They're saying the judge is biased towards CPS. To which I say. OF COURSE he's fucking biased towards CPS. CPS is made up of professionals that investigate child abuse for a living. If there's a bias, it's because these guys are complete jackasses who refuse to work, stockpile weapons, beat each other, and kill family pets in front of the children. Good luck finding a judge who doesn't think you're a bunch of irresponsible morons with questionable priorities. 

https://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-wants-judge-recused-for-cps-bias-after-kids-taken-away-by-court/

• I Agree 5

4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Apparently David and Janelle want the judge thrown off the case. The reason? They're saying the judge is biased towards CPS. To which I say. OF COURSE he's fucking biased towards CPS. CPS is made up of professionals that investigate child abuse for a living. If there's a bias, it's because these guys are complete jackasses who refuse to work, stockpile weapons, beat each other, and kill family pets in front of the children. Good luck finding a judge who doesn't think you're a bunch of irresponsible morons with questionable priorities. 

https://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-wants-judge-recused-for-cps-bias-after-kids-taken-away-by-court/

They did and it gets worse, Nathan said that he was willing to let Jenelle see Kaiser regularly but only if David was not around and she refused that. When Nathan was accused of assaulting his ex, which he was cleared of doing after other people came forward and said that she had a history of making up stuff, Jenelle and David made it hard for him to be involved with Kaiser and David wouldn't even let him call Jenelle to check up on Kaiser. He could have easily done the same now tables have turned but he was choosing for Kaiser's sake to let her still be in his life.

She then requested that Kaiser be taken from Nathan and Ensley from Babs and placed with her friend Katrina but courts refused, Katrina's husband has a record and has done time. Her and David don't seem to get that the game is up and playing games is only making themselves look worse and the chances of any of them being returned are getting slim. They have lost access or custody to five children in the space of a few weeks, next step is getting the animals taken off them.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I hate to say this, because I firmly believe in family reunification if at all possible, but it's clear that Kaiser and Ensley aren't ever going to go back to their mother, especially as long as she stays with David. She is firmly standing by her man and it is distressing to see. It's also heartbreaking that she's found herself in the same position her mother was in--there really is something to cycles of abuse and violence. In any case, I straight up do not see David and Janelle working a plan to get their kids back. Typically, these plans involve drug testing, counseling, and anger management classes. There's no way that David, in particular, is going to submit to that and follow through. And frankly, at this point, all of those babies are much safer and better off where they currently are. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

39 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I hate to say this, because I firmly believe in family reunification if at all possible, but it's clear that Kaiser and Ensley aren't ever going to go back to their mother, especially as long as she stays with David. She is firmly standing by her man and it is distressing to see. It's also heartbreaking that she's found herself in the same position her mother was in--there really is something to cycles of abuse and violence. In any case, I straight up do not see David and Janelle working a plan to get their kids back. Typically, these plans involve drug testing, counseling, and anger management classes. There's no way that David, in particular, is going to submit to that and follow through. And frankly, at this point, all of those babies are much safer and better off where they currently are. 

Definitely, she has had 10 years to step up and be a mum and hasn't even improved one bit. Jace called them on TV pieces of shit and a lot of people watching reacted saying he has a point.

Jenelle has never been able to stay clean even on probation and while she was pregnant with all 3 children.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Another court update. Kaiser was removed two weeks ago because he went into daycare and told them something that was enough for them to call CPS and CPS called Doris and told her to collect Kaiser immediately. Today's court session was adjourned early but someone, they didn't reveal who testified about the horrible goings on at their house, I assume it was either Jace or Maryssa since it wasn't revealed. Jenelle was offered a chance to see the children today supervised but didn't see them because she was sick, when Jenelle says she's sick it's usually because she is withdrawing from something or she is using illness to deflect from being called out for something, here it's probably a mixture of both. Knocking back visits is not going to help her case to get them back.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Final court update, Judge told both Jenelle and David that they failed to do their duty as parents and even if Jenelle decided to leave now she would not just get Kaiser and Ensley back as she chose to stay with David over getting both children back. 

They will meet with the judge next week to see what steps they need to make to get the children back. Jenelle never met the condition's to get Jace back so it's doubtful she will.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 5/24/2019 at 5:56 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

Kaiser was removed two weeks ago because he went into daycare and told them something that was enough for them to call CPS and CPS called Doris and told her to collect Kaiser immediately.

Wait so was his removal unrelated to the Nugget incident? 

27 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Wait so was his removal unrelated to the Nugget incident? 

They were investigating the Nugget incident but the incident with Kaiser prompted the immediate removal.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Final court update, Judge told both Jenelle and David that they failed to do their duty as parents and even if Jenelle decided to leave now she would not just get Kaiser and Ensley back as she chose to stay with David over getting both children back. 

They will meet with the judge next week to see what steps they need to make to get the children back. Jenelle never met the condition's to get Jace back so it's doubtful she will.

Good. Those kids are better off away from their mother at this point. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Good. Those kids are better off away from their mother at this point. 

Definitely, Kaiser and Ensley already look happier in pictures. With Jenelle and David they always looked neglected and misserable in pictures and with Ensley in particular people were concerned about her development, it was only when she was in full-time daycare that she started to walk and talk more, Jenelle and David always dumped her in her crib.

I honestly think they don't care about getting them back, she cried more on the show about not being able to smoke weed than she ever did over not having custody of Jace.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

When I first saw the articles on this, I thought "Well JUH-NELLE".  

But, seriously, stay safe kiddos. 

On 5/18/2019 at 12:40 AM, Glasgowghirl said:

Babs was in an abusive relationship with Jenelle's father and left him and moved to North Carolina but her older children were already damaged by it and Jenelle seemed to blame Babs for her dad cutting contact with them after they moved. Babs I think was too soft on Jenelle and worked all hours trying to provide for her and Jenelle got up to no good. As much as she has brought Jace stability for the most part, her allowing him to go over to Jenelle's after the gun incident was a huge mistake and raising Ensley will he hard on her.

Plus Jace is in therapy, which should help him have a better handle on his emotions and the therapist can help him process everything that’s going on. As far as wee know, Jenelle and her siblings didn’t have this. I hope Babs has been smart about saving her Teen Mom money. I believe she’s in the same house and she doesn’t drive flashy new cars every year, so that’s a good sign. 

Jenelle has broken her silence and released a statement. It sounds like she’s listening to her attorney so far about keeping quiet and ran the statement by them. https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/29/jenelle-evans-releases-first-statement-since-losing-custody-of-all-her-kids-i-love-being-a-mother-david-i-will-get-through-this/

Apparently the other Teen Moms have decided it’s a good idea to talk about this whole thing. Which is a bad look. Profiting off the trauma of innocent children. Plus pissing off David seems like a terrible idea.

For some reason, fans have been asking Kail if she’d take Kaiser and Ensley. Which is ridiculous. And she brought this up in an interview when a reporter asked for her opinion on the situation.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/19/kail-lowry-says-teen-mom-2-ratings-may-suffer-due-to-jenelle-evans-firing-comments-on-jenelle-losing-custody-of-her-kids/

Leah thinks Babs shouldn’t have any of the kids because of how Jenelle turned out. I agree with the commenters in this article who are saying she really shouldn’t be judging other’s parenting skills. Is it her mom’s fault that she’s struggled with addiction herself and brings every guy she dates around her kids immediately?? 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/29/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-says-barbara-evans-should-not-have-custody-of-jenelle-evans-kids/

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Jenelle and David have decided not to fight for custody of Maryssa, or for unsupervised visitation with Jace. Apparently Maryssa did not want to see David at a supervised visit so he decided he’s done with her. It’s awful for a child to have a parent give up on them, but escaping him is for the best. I wonder how deciding to give up on one kid will impact their ability to get custody back of Kaiser and Ensley.  https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/30/exclusive-jenelle-evans-david-eason-are-done-with-daughter-maryssa-will-no-longer-be-fighting-to-win-back-custody-of-her/

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Jenelle and David have decided not to fight for custody of Maryssa, or for unsupervised visitation with Jace. Apparently Maryssa did not want to see David at a supervised visit so he decided he’s done with her. It’s awful for a child to have a parent give up on them, but escaping him is for the best. I wonder how deciding to give up on one kid will impact their ability to get custody back of Kaiser and Ensley.  https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/30/exclusive-jenelle-evans-david-eason-are-done-with-daughter-maryssa-will-no-longer-be-fighting-to-win-back-custody-of-her/

I just read that. I suspect both Jace and Maryssa told CPS a few home truths about what was happening. At 9 and 11 they are old enough to know what is happening is not right, they probably had to try and protect Kaiser from David's rage as well. 

I'm glad Maryssa is now back with her grandparent's and her mother is back around too and hopefully now she can go back to school and back doing cheerleading and all the other things that she was stopped from doing. 

I think they are only fighting for Kaiser because they don't want him staying with Nathan and Ashley, not because they want him. Jenelle has always used him as a weapon and Nathan could have done the same back to her but offered her a chance to see him regularly and she turned him down because he said David wasn't allowed near him. Now she can only see him an hour a week.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

@Glasgowghirl Yeah, I agree they only want Kaiser so they can win. Jenelle has never shown that she actually cares about him. When he was a baby she’d yell at him for crying and would constantly just dump him in a dark room by himself so she didn’t have to deal with him. If a parent does that once in a blue moon, I get it. But she did that because he was just being a baby and wanted things like food and attention. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

@Glasgowghirl Yeah, I agree they only want Kaiser so they can win. Jenelle has never shown that she actually cares about him. When he was a baby she’d yell at him for crying and would constantly just dump him in a dark room by himself so she didn’t have to deal with him. If a parent does that once in a blue moon, I get it. But she did that because he was just being a baby and wanted things like food and attention. 

When her and Nate broke up and before she met David, she had her friend Tori move in and be practically his nanny, she let someone more drug arrests than her and who was arrested for heroin weeks after she moved out take care of her son and she done a better job looking after Kai than Jenelle ever did.

• Upvote 3

I hope Nathan fights like hell and gets permanent custody of his son. He might not be the greatest person but Kaiser looks happy and well taken care of when he's with Nathan.

I'm afraid for Ensley, that's a harder situation.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Is anyone really surprised that David and Jenelle don't want the kids back? 

In their minds they now have something even more valuable - a sob story about how their family was ripped apart. Nevermind that they caused it from start to finish, they'll just lie about that later.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic