IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

Worlds collide, David posted something from the Activist Mommy. He has no idea what he’s talking about and he’s infuriately stupid.  But I can see him talking to fundies about how women are inferior, guns, MAGA, etc 

OMG, does his dumb ass think #metoo is the same thing as #resistance or #NeverTrump?

He's so dumb it hurts.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

David has been charged for damaging a man's truck by illegally towing it, claiming it was blocking his boat. The incident happened in June and the man originally wasn't pressing charges but David decided to upload the video on to YouTube and then proceeded to insult the man and the man changed his mind.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I've just seen on twitter some pictures that Nathan (Jenelle's previous baby-daddy) has put up claiming that they are Kaiser's bum. I am not going to include them on here, because it is heartbreaking.  Kailyn has retweeted it. 

He is covered with what looks like marks made from being hit by a little stick... and they are in repeating patterns :( Poor baby

• Sad 2

@LittleOwl Yeah, I saw/heard about that. I was over in the Teen Mom Reddit and people were saying he posted those because of people accusing him of lying about Kaiser being abused. They said the photos are from the summer when Nathan and Doris refused to give Kaiser back after a visit.

Also David apparently threatened a woman for being on his property. She was on the road looking at properties to buy since she’s a real-estate agent. But David is claiming the road belongs to him and that he’s never threatened anyone with a gun. Okay then.

• Upvote 1

Ryan will remain in Jail until his court date in April, he was arrested last week for running out on a bar tab, way to stay sober Ryan, since this was a violation of his probation he is also now facing his original heroin charges.

Ryan has a baby and 10 year old and he is still acting like the same brat he was on 16 and pregnant. He moans about Bentley seeing Taylor as a dad over him but can't even stay out of trouble for five minutes. Now Maci or his parents are having to explain to him that he has messed up again and is in jail.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

On 1/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, VelociRapture said:

She’s such a stupid asshole. And then she runs around acting like she’s the smartest of all the teen moms because she went to college. I have no idea how she managed to graduate. She probably barely passed and they just wanted to get rid of her.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:24 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

Ryan will remain in Jail until his court date in April, he was arrested last week for running out on a bar tab, way to stay sober Ryan, since this was a violation of his probation he is also now facing his original heroin charges.

Ryan has a baby and 10 year old and he is still acting like the same brat he was on 16 and pregnant. He moans about Bentley seeing Taylor as a dad over him but can't even stay out of trouble for five minutes. Now Maci or his parents are having to explain to him that he has messed up again and is in jail.

I feel so bad for Bentley and other kids on the show who have parents who keep getting arrested or doing dumb shit. Not only does Bentley have to deal with having a dad who is an addict, but all of this ends up in the news. It doesn’t stay private. And as he gets older, if this is t happening already, the other kids at school will know about it. 

• I Agree 3

4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I feel so bad for Bentley and other kids on the show who have parents who keep getting arrested or doing dumb shit. Not only does Bentley have to deal with having a dad who is an addict, but all of this ends up in the news. It doesn’t stay private. And as he gets older, if this is t happening already, the other kids at school will know about it. 

Agreed, Ryan is almost as bad as Adam when it comes to doing drugs and getting arrested. I'm glad Bentley and Aubree both have dad's that are not their biological parent but deserve the title more than they ever will. Adam has already allowed Paislee to be adopted by Taylor's husband Joe. He is going to lose Aubree too if he keeps not turning up for his court ordered visits. 

Jenelle's children and Sophia are screwed the most they dont even have one capable parent. Their grandparents are not much better. 

• I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea mentioned that she struggled with PPA after the births of each of her theee children:

https://www.romper.com/p/teen-mom-2s-chelsea-houska-reveals-postpartum-anxiety-struggles-with-this-honest-response-on-instagram-15945240

This is SO MUCH ME and my experience!!! It took us 11 months until I was finally ok with our parents watching our daughter, I had nightly panic attacks during her NICU stay, and I had multiple panic attacks and heightened anxiety for (I think) the first 18 months after her birth. My heart definitely goes out to Chelsea and Cole because it’s not something that’s easy to deal with, but I’m really glad to see someone in the public eye decide to speak out about it. I haven’t seen too many people address PPA specifically and it’s nice being reminded that others struggle with it too. 

• Love 2

It seems Jenelle and David had a big fight and both changed their relationship status on Facebook. They appear back together, if they every really broke up  http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/02/18/exclusive-all-the-details-of-jenelle-evans-angry-phone-call-with-teen-mom-2-execs-just-days-before-she-split-with-husband-david-eason/

Cate and Tyler has their baby. I hope they appreciate her and love her and drop that obsession with having a boy. They said something weeks ago about trying for a boy immediately. It’s all sorts of screwed up to be unable to wait for your next kid when one is still gestating. http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/02/21/teen-mom-og-stars-catelynn-lowell-tyler-baltierra-welcome-third-child-get-details/

And to end on a positive note Chelsea’s kids continue to be ridiculously adorable. I’m glad she was open about PPA. Though it’s nuts she felt the need to justify not going out when she has a baby at home. If she went out without the kids then people would ask where they are.

Cate and Ty have gotten crap for leaving  Nova with Cate’s mom, but that feels more justified because they do it like 5 days a week and Cate talks about how horrible her mom was when she was a kid. Your mom traumatized you so you leave your kid with her all the time?

• 1 month later...

Bristol is leaving Teen Mom OG:

https://people.com/tv/bristol-palin-announces-departure-teen-mom-og/

First, I’ll say I’m glad she won’t have such a public platform because she has some pretty gross views. I’m also glad because her kids should hopefully have a quieter childhood for a while this way (unless she chooses to sell their lives some other way. :pb_rollseyes:)

I’m also glad that it appears that she and Dakota are working on strengthening their coparenting relationship. I don’t like either of them much, though I have some sympathy for various things that they’ve been through as individuals and as a former couple, but I feel like the two of them getting along can only benefit the kids involved and that’s a good thing. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-healing-after-hospitalization-getting-her-tubes-tied/

I’m not really a religious person and I don’t like to wish harm on others, but thank fucking God Jenelle had health issues that led to this. Hopefully it works and she doesn’t birth anymore innocent kids into such a bad situation. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 1:33 PM, VelociRapture said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-healing-after-hospitalization-getting-her-tubes-tied/

I’m not really a religious person and I don’t like to wish harm on others, but thank fucking God Jenelle had health issues that led to this. Hopefully it works and she doesn’t birth anymore innocent kids into such a bad situation. 

David was saying she didn't have it done. With these two, hard to tell what is the  truth and what is lies. 

Edited by Sky with diamonds
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Saw on Twitter that David shot their small dog. So infuriating. Police say they are investigating but this guy just seems to get away with everything so I don’t have high hopes for justice. 

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1

10 hours ago, mstee said:

Saw on Twitter that David shot their small dog. So infuriating. Police say they are investigating but this guy just seems to get away with everything so I don’t have high hopes for justice. 

He shot their dog Nugget claiming it was going to bite Ensley, I don't believe him and even if the dog had bit Ensley, unless she was in danger their is no need to shoot the dog. Kaiser, Maryssa and Ensley all witnessed what happened and when Jenelle's friend Jamie and her husband Chris found out what happened it was Chris that called the cops, not Jenelle and she is now responding on twitter to rumours that her and the kids have left David, saying they are untrue. 

Fuck David and fuck her for once again showing that she doesn't care, how much in danger her and her children are, it's also funny how this all happened just after the episode where David wouldn't let Jenelle and Jace go on a trip themselves to see Jamie in Kentucky aired. All children and animals need removed from their swamp land. 

David last week failed to get visitation restored for his son, Kaden. Kaden was present the night of the 911 call and his mother, Olivia has refused to send him back to the house since and the courts agreed that she had grounds to stop visitation. One child saved, another four to go.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

David has posted on instgram admitting he shot nugget and posted a picture of Ensley's face claiming he bit her face, her face does look a little red but it doesn't look like she was bitten at all. When people said to him that he could have taken it to a dog shelter to be rehomed, he claimed that they would have probably have killed it anyway because it bit a child. The dog in that case would have been put to sleep in a humane way. What David did was beyond cruel and for the children to see it.  Jenelle is denying she left David but she apparently took Kai and Ensley to Jamie's house and poor Maryssa was left with unhinged David, I really hope her grandparents can get custody of her back, the courts should never have allowed David to have custody in the first place.

I still don't buy his lies and fear that thing will keep getting worse until either he kills Jenelle and/or the children or they finally break up. David makes Kieffer look like a saint.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

It's like watching a very slow train wreck with those two... all the signs are there.  Poor Nugget :( 

People on Twitter are saying that he uploaded a video to try and defend it - but Ensley was just pestering Nugget. 

• Upvote 3

My dog has growled at my toddler and even snapped the air once or twice. You know what we did? We pulled our daughter away, told her to leave the dog alone, and then we praised our dog because she showed restraint by growling instead of jumping right to biting. If Nugget did bite Ensley then the only people to blame are David and Jenelle for not pulling her away before Nugget got too upset. I’d understand if they opted to rehome the dog or find a rescue to take the dog. Sometimes a situation just isn’t working and it’s best for everyone involved to find alternative arrangements for the dog. But shooting it because you failed in your job as a pet owner and a parent? That’s horrifying and disgusting. He needs to have his sorry ass thrown in jail and Jenelle needs to pull her own head out of her ass and realize if he can do this to a dog he can do this to her and their kids too. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

My dog has growled at my toddler and even snapped the air once or twice. You know what we did? We pulled our daughter away, told her to leave the dog alone, and then we praised our dog because she showed restraint by growling instead of jumping right to biting. If Nugget did bite Ensley then the only people to blame are David and Jenelle for not pulling her away before Nugget got too upset. I’d understand if they opted to rehome the dog or find a rescue to take the dog. Sometimes a situation just isn’t working and it’s best for everyone involved to find alternative arrangements for the dog. But shooting it because you failed in your job as a pet owner and a parent? That’s horrifying and disgusting. He needs to have his sorry ass thrown in jail and Jenelle needs to pull her own head out of her ass and realize if he can do this to a dog he can do this to her and their kids too. 

David and Jenelle have posted pictures and videos of Ensley annoying their animals and ones of her annoying Kaiser before and made out how cute it was that she was doing it. They claimed it happened once before then in that case they should have taken the dog to obedience classes and told started teaching Ensley how to behave around animals. 

David is so unhinged and has already gone to jail for pushing his pregnant girlfriend downstairs, he shared a cell with Jenelle's ex husband, Courtland. I believe that he knew everything about her when they met on tinder and he knew what he needed to do to manipulate her and moving her to isolated land and putting everything in his name is a big warning sign. The past two weeks he has posted threats to ex Olivia, Leah and Jeremy, Kail and her friend that she does her podcast with. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if was comitted some sort of mass shoot out or was involved in a smaller scale Waco style seige. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

What a mess. He is completely out of control. Besides the poor dog, does anyone care about Maryssa? That girl has no one advocating for her. Jenelle seems to hate her, her grandparents gave her go David (wtf) and her mom is MIA. She’s literally stuck with David and god knows how he abusive he is towards her. I fear for all the kids but especially her. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

David and Jenelle have posted pictures and videos of Ensley annoying their animals and ones of her annoying Kaiser before and made out how cute it was that she was doing it. They claimed it happened once before then in that case they should have taken the dog to obedience classes and told started teaching Ensley how to behave around animals. 

David is so unhinged and has already gone to jail for pushing his pregnant girlfriend downstairs, he shared a cell with Jenelle's ex husband, Courtland. I believe that he knew everything about her when they met on tinder and he knew what he needed to do to manipulate her and moving her to isolated land and putting everything in his name is a big warning sign. The past two weeks he has posted threats to ex Olivia, Leah and Jeremy, Kail and her friend that she does her podcast with. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if was comitted some sort of mass shoot out or was involved in a smaller scale Waco style seige. 

Yes. I saw that about Lindsay Chrisley. He made some pretty homophobic comments about her father in that conversation too. Todd gave a classy response by saying something about how he felt sorry for David, that he clearly needs to shave and find a job, and that the one thing David is doing right in life was watching “Chrisley Knows Best.” ?

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, mstee said:

What a mess. He is completely out of control. Besides the poor dog, does anyone care about Maryssa? That girl has no one advocating for her. Jenelle seems to hate her, her grandparents gave her go David (wtf) and her mom is MIA. She’s literally stuck with David and god knows how he abusive he is towards her. I fear for all the kids but especially her. 

her grandparents didn't hand her over to David, David used her mother leaving town to file an emergency custody order and they couldn't afford a lawyer to fight him when it came to court and they lost. 

7 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Yes. I saw that about Lindsay Chrisley. He made some pretty homophobic comments about her father in that conversation too. Todd gave a classy response by saying something about how he felt sorry for David, that he clearly needs to shave and find a job, and that the one thing David is doing right in life was watching “Chrisley Knows Best.” ?

I couldn't remember her name, the best way to fight David is to laugh at him. Every picture kail posted on instgram, while her and the kids were in Cancun he was commenting horrible stuff and Kail gave up even responding to him and even if she blocked and reported him, he would just make another profile to attack her. He has an unhealthy obession with his wifes castmates. Chelsea and Briana better watch out they are next. Briana called him out for shooting the dog, so if him and Jenelle stay together that friendship will be over.

• Upvote 3

Isn't a boyfriend/husband killing your pets like straight out of the "red flags of abuse" playbook? Same for isolating your partner from friends and co-workers. Jenelle needs to finally pull her head out of her ass and figure out a way to get her and her children away from this dude. 

Though, he is unhinged enough she needs to make sure she has an effective plan in place and can keep herself safe. 

Like @mstee I really worry about Maryssa. Especially since I found out these two illiterate dipshits are "homeschooling" her. What a convenient way to further isolate the family, David. 

I worry about Kaiser too. David won't mess with Jace because he knows Barb will fucking kill him if he does. Ensley seems to be the favorite. I wish Barb could leverage more control for the other kids. 

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic