• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
DamnPrecious

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

HarryPotterFan

Worlds collide, David posted something from the Activist Mommy. He has no idea what he’s talking about and he’s infuriately stupid.  But I can see him talking to fundies about how women are inferior, guns, MAGA, etc 

nausicaa

OMG, does his dumb ass think #metoo is the same thing as #resistance or #NeverTrump?

He's so dumb it hurts.

Glasgowghirl

David has been charged for damaging a man's truck by illegally towing it, claiming it was blocking his boat. The incident happened in June and the man originally wasn't pressing charges but David decided to upload the video on to YouTube and then proceeded to insult the man and the man changed his mind.

Spent
LittleOwl

I've just seen on twitter some pictures that Nathan (Jenelle's previous baby-daddy) has put up claiming that they are Kaiser's bum. I am not going to include them on here, because it is heartbreaking.  Kailyn has retweeted it. 

He is covered with what looks like marks made from being hit by a little stick... and they are in repeating patterns :( Poor baby

HarryPotterFan

@LittleOwl Yeah, I saw/heard about that. I was over in the Teen Mom Reddit and people were saying he posted those because of people accusing him of lying about Kaiser being abused. They said the photos are from the summer when Nathan and Doris refused to give Kaiser back after a visit.

Also David apparently threatened a woman for being on his property. She was on the road looking at properties to buy since she’s a real-estate agent. But David is claiming the road belongs to him and that he’s never threatened anyone with a gun. Okay then.

Glasgowghirl

Ryan will remain in Jail until his court date in April, he was arrested last week for running out on a bar tab, way to stay sober Ryan, since this was a violation of his probation he is also now facing his original heroin charges.

Ryan has a baby and 10 year old and he is still acting like the same brat he was on 16 and pregnant. He moans about Bentley seeing Taylor as a dad over him but can't even stay out of trouble for five minutes. Now Maci or his parents are having to explain to him that he has messed up again and is in jail.

HarryPotterFan
On 1/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, VelociRapture said:

She’s such a stupid asshole. And then she runs around acting like she’s the smartest of all the teen moms because she went to college. I have no idea how she managed to graduate. She probably barely passed and they just wanted to get rid of her.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:24 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

Ryan will remain in Jail until his court date in April, he was arrested last week for running out on a bar tab, way to stay sober Ryan, since this was a violation of his probation he is also now facing his original heroin charges.

Ryan has a baby and 10 year old and he is still acting like the same brat he was on 16 and pregnant. He moans about Bentley seeing Taylor as a dad over him but can't even stay out of trouble for five minutes. Now Maci or his parents are having to explain to him that he has messed up again and is in jail.

I feel so bad for Bentley and other kids on the show who have parents who keep getting arrested or doing dumb shit. Not only does Bentley have to deal with having a dad who is an addict, but all of this ends up in the news. It doesn’t stay private. And as he gets older, if this is t happening already, the other kids at school will know about it. 

Glasgowghirl
4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I feel so bad for Bentley and other kids on the show who have parents who keep getting arrested or doing dumb shit. Not only does Bentley have to deal with having a dad who is an addict, but all of this ends up in the news. It doesn’t stay private. And as he gets older, if this is t happening already, the other kids at school will know about it. 

Agreed, Ryan is almost as bad as Adam when it comes to doing drugs and getting arrested. I'm glad Bentley and Aubree both have dad's that are not their biological parent but deserve the title more than they ever will. Adam has already allowed Paislee to be adopted by Taylor's husband Joe. He is going to lose Aubree too if he keeps not turning up for his court ordered visits. 

Jenelle's children and Sophia are screwed the most they dont even have one capable parent. Their grandparents are not much better. 

VelociRapture

Chelsea mentioned that she struggled with PPA after the births of each of her theee children:

https://www.romper.com/p/teen-mom-2s-chelsea-houska-reveals-postpartum-anxiety-struggles-with-this-honest-response-on-instagram-15945240

This is SO MUCH ME and my experience!!! It took us 11 months until I was finally ok with our parents watching our daughter, I had nightly panic attacks during her NICU stay, and I had multiple panic attacks and heightened anxiety for (I think) the first 18 months after her birth. My heart definitely goes out to Chelsea and Cole because it’s not something that’s easy to deal with, but I’m really glad to see someone in the public eye decide to speak out about it. I haven’t seen too many people address PPA specifically and it’s nice being reminded that others struggle with it too.