IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/teen-mom-ogs-catelynn-lowell-tyler-baltierra-expecting-a-baby-girl/

Catelynn and Tyler are having another girl. 

I think a lot of parents could probably relate to Catelynn’s surprise and shock over having another girl (for instance, my sister was shocked and needed a bit of time to realize she was having another boy), but it threw me a bit to read that they’re already discussing trying again for a boy. I think maybe the way it was worded was weird, but it just seemed kind of an odd thing to say when she’s still pregnant with this baby. 

On 10/4/2018 at 8:26 AM, LittleOwl said:

Looks like David is back to his tricks again.. 

What’d he do now?

@VelociRapture I read that Jenelle called the cops saying she had been assaulted. No comment (that I’ve seen) from either of them. Their kids deserve so much better than those two. I worry for those children. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mstee said:

@VelociRapture I read that Jenelle called the cops saying she had been assaulted. No comment (that I’ve seen) from either of them. Their kids deserve so much better than those two. I worry for those children. 

I feel so bad for those poor kids. I just took a look at an article about it. Apparently the story changed between the 911 call and Jenelle being admitted - they stated she fell near a fire pit at their home while friends were over. I’m gonna go ahead and just call bullshit. Either they’re lying to protect someone or whoever made the initial call is a liar, an idiot, or both. 

And if that’s what is being reported then I don’t even want to know what isn’t being reported. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

New article about Jenelle’s hospitalization:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-accuses-david-eason-of-assault-in-911-call/

She was the one who called 911 and she tearfully claimed David attacked her. Four children were asleep in the house at the time (Jebelle’s three children were listed as present in the article and I’d assume Maryssa was present as well) and David apparently left the home with a friend prior to Jenelle calling police. No report has been filed, though police did advise her about what action she could take. 

I feel really badly for those kids, but I also have a tiny shred of fear for Jenelle as well. David could very well end up seriously harming her one day. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/13/2018 at 12:51 PM, VelociRapture said:

Catelynn is pregnant:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/catelynn-lowell-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-3-with-tyler-baltierra/

No idea when she’s due. Here’s hoping whatever plan they have in place works well to help her combat any resurgence of the PPD she had after giving birth to Nova. 

I’m hoping they have a plan, but I have a feeling they don’t. I haven’t watched the new season because I don’t want Bristol on my TV and Cheyenne isn’t a teen mom (I might crack if I get bored), but I read Cate said she was just watching TV/movies at rehab and then left early. So it doesn’t seem like she’s taking her mental health seriously. I used to have a lot of sympathy because I’ve had my own mental health struggles, but it’s almost like she doesn’t want to get better. It’s beem years, she has so many resources. 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:49 AM, MsSaylor said:

I love Cate and Ty for the most part and I havent been watching much but I feel like their relationship isnt so great and Im not sure having another baby will help ?

Yeah, I feel like they’re together just because they don’t know any other way to be.

21 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

New article about Jenelle’s hospitalization:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-accuses-david-eason-of-assault-in-911-call/

She was the one who called 911 and she tearfully claimed David attacked her. Four children were asleep in the house at the time (Jebelle’s three children were listed as present in the article and I’d assume Maryssa was present as well) and David apparently left the home with a friend prior to Jenelle calling police. No report has been filed, though police did advise her about what action she could take. 

I feel really badly for those kids, but I also have a tiny shred of fear for Jenelle as well. David could very well end up seriously harming her one day. 

Jenelle said on the phone she thinks her collar bone is broken and she couldn’t move her arm. She had surgery recently to fix a deviated septum (https://people.com/health/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-recovering-nose-job-sinus/), so I imagine that’s still healing.

I think now Jenelle is just trying to cover for him by lying about falling. Fear of his reaction, wanting to prove to the world that they’re happy... I hope someone rescues those kids. And yeah, I can see David seriously harming (or worse) her or  the kids. Especially Kaiser. 

Also, I started watching the new season of TM Young & Pregnant and Jade was yelling “shush” at her baby when she was fussing. And then got mad that yelling at a baby to be quiet didn’t work, so she put the baby to bed as punishment. ?‍♀️  

• Upvote 3

On 10/20/2018 at 4:17 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

I used to have a lot of sympathy because I’ve had my own mental health struggles, but it’s almost like she doesn’t want to get better. It’s beem years, she has so many resources. 

Jenelle said on the phone she thinks her collar bone is broken and she couldn’t move her arm. She had surgery recently to fix a deviated septum (https://people.com/health/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-recovering-nose-job-sinus/), so I imagine that’s still healing.

I think now Jenelle is just trying to cover for him by lying about falling. Fear of his reaction, wanting to prove to the world that they’re happy... I hope someone rescues those kids. And yeah, I can see David seriously harming (or worse) her or  the kids. Especially Kaiser. 

I feel the same way about Cate, I watched the rehab episode and Tyler facetimed her with Nova, he mentions how busy he had been running their clothing business, taking care of Nova and taking care of the animals she keeps buying without asking him and she then brags about doing nothing and then gets annoyed when Nova wants to talk to her for longer. Next day she tells Ty she missed her days classes because she couldn't sleep, she chose to watch movies. She got back and wasn't willing to do any of the things Tyler's therapist had suggested to help their marriage. I have depression and have had it two thirds of my life and can identify with her at times but her laziness annoys me.

I can't stand Jenelle but I can't help but feel sorry for her, David is definitely abusing her and she is scared because he is a mad man that likes guns, she also doesn't want to admit that everyone was right about him. She will hopefully escape with Kaiser and Ensley. David already has form for pushing his pregnant ex downstairs yet the courts give him custody of one child and access to another. They also made Doris return Kaiser after she suspected abuse, he should not be allowed near any child let alone be around 5 of them at times.

• Upvote 2

@Glasgowghirl Yeah, I get being so depressed you can barely function. But most people don’t have the option to just lie in bed watching movies instead of actually doing what we have to. For Cate, that was actually doing rehab stuff (or while she’s at home, taking care of Nova and her animals), most people actually have to go to school, work, take care of kids, etc. We don’t have the choice to do what we want during depressed states (which would be lying there doing nothing, often times). At my worst, I still had to get out of bed early, go to school, do school work, do homework, etc. 

Not only is she able to do whatever because of MTV money and a very patient husband, she just fucking wasted thousands of dollars on rehab by not taking it seriously. That’s also taking the place of someone who would benefit from it. It’s just so annoying to see that she doesn’t even have patience for her child or husband. It’s like she’s the only one who can have problems, and I feel like having depression is part of her identity. For a while I felt like depression was part of my identity. That’s just who I was. A depressed teen. But I think maybe she’s just clinging to that identity. So she doesn’t actually do anything about it, and then dismisses Tyler. I feel bad for him. His wife refuses to admit what her actions are and how they affect others, refuses to recognize and work on problems in their marriage, refuses to support him like he supports her...then on top of everything you listed his dad and sister have drug problems. I think he deserves a nice spa retreat or something. I’ve just lost my patience with her. It’s been years and years, she’s been given so many resources and opportunities, but she refuses to use them. Like fuck, can my friends who can’t afford therapy have that money/opportunity if she won’t take it?

Also it’s nuts to be all, “yay, another baby!” when she ignores Nova. 

And yeah, David is horrifying. Jenelle is a shitty mother on her own, neglects her kids, etc (Jace wouldn’t have survived infancy without Babs. And I remember her just throwing Kaiser in his crib and closing the door when she didn’t want to deal with him). But then David adds this scary physically abusive aspect of just...making some people think he has the potential to kill. I don’t want to speculate on that but he’s a scary man. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

@HarryPotterFan Yes, David is terrifying he makes her exes look great. She is a horrible mother and person but no one deserves domestic abuse.

I think she’s scared of him. I remember last season she tried to mention a fight they had to her producer (who I hate because she ignores abuse), and David interjected that there was no fight and Jenelle just shut down.

• Upvote 1

@HarryPotterFan I haven’t watched these shows in a very long time, so I don’t know what exactly happened. I will say that being a new mom is really hard though. A lot of women who give birth are in physical pain, dealing with all sorts of hormonal fluctuations, and are suddenly at the every whim of a very small person who can only scream at you. I was 28 and had a supportive partner when my daughter was born and it was still a difficult adjustment for me in some ways. There were times I started losing my temper (usually when something potentially dangerous happened) and there were other times where I had to just put my daughter down somewhere safe for a few minutes so I could calm down without her screaming in my ear. 

All that to mean - Jade sounds like she is very young and she may have been pretty overwhelmed in that moment. Placing the baby in the crib may have been a smart decision for her to make, even if she didn’t go about it in the best way. 

• Love 1

@VelociRapture You’re right. I didn’t think about all that. And a disadvantage of being on the show is the cameras capture moments like that. Her baby daddy is an asshole and not reliable and her mom has never been there for her (drug addiction), so she does have lots of stress. She does clearly love that excessively adorable baby.

ETA: I think her baby daddy is the one who quit his job without telling her (a reason they broke up) because she was crying/unhappy, and he thought it would help. And she hadn’t been cleared to go back to work yet. Then she ended up being the only one working and the primary caregiver. Because video games > baby in his head.

“Hey honey, I wanted to alleviate your stress by making sure we had no way to pay our bills!” 

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 1

I can’t even with some of the dads on Teen Mom. One of the dads on Young and Pregnant was court ordered to get a job and pay child support. Basically $20 a week. And he’s PISSED. Cussing and ranting about how he was ripped off. And the baby mama (Kayla, I think), said that’s like a pack of diapers. So many of the dads on the show get furious when they are expected to take any sort of responsibility, meanwhile the moms raise the kids and have to deal with the full cost of raising a kid. Like he’s acting like $20 a week is the most unfair thing ever and ruining his life. 

@VelociRapture To your point, last episode Jade had a breakdown. Just lying in her bed sobbing hysterically. Her mom actually helped her make a doctor appointment for the next day to get her meds adjusted, which was great. She also  offered to babysit for the night, but then had to ask to borrow money for a hotel. I don’t think she has a home or anything. I can’t imagine what it’s like to desperately need help, and the only person you can rely on isn’t reliable/needs help from you in order to help you.

• Love 1

David is posting his usual crap wearing a Confederate flag. Again not giving a shit about the events that have been happening across the US. He clearly hasn't learned from what happened after he posted pictures of him and Jenelle firing guns on the day of the Parkland shootings. He may not be on the show anymore but while Jenelle is on the show he is still profiting from MTV, they need to fire Jenelle, she has done worse than Farrah and is just as disrespectful to everyone around her. I'm sure someone can replace her.

Edited by Glasgowghirl
Flag not hoodie
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I keep waiting for a hurricane or flooding or maybe a nice sinkhole to open up on the Land and take out Jenelle and David but so far, no luck. Even nature doesn't want to deal with those assholes.

• Upvote 1

Yeah David decided to wrap himself ina confederate flag the other day was a good idea. He said  that the Civil War was fought over land.

• WTF 1

Ugh, the dad (Stephan) on Young and Pregnant who got angry he has to pay a small amount of child support attacked Kayla, the baby mama. Her friend called the police when it happened, but apparently she waited too long to go to the police station and give her statement. So they said they can’t charge him with domestic violence (despite her friend witnessing it, bruises, I’m sure neighbors heard screams). She said she didn’t give a statement at the time he police arrived because she didn’t want to do it in front of Stephan. But the police don’t get that, and expect a woman afraid for her life and her baby’s life to be super ready to immediately recount the trauma. But they can charge him for the damage he did to her car. So Kayla is upset they care more about her car than her, and that the police said domestic violence is hard to prove unless there is a pattern. So they wanna wait for there to be a pattern before charging him. What??

• WTF 1

David Eason posted threatening videos to Chelsea Houska's dad. He apparently made a comment about Jenelle's "realignment" of her jaw, saying it's done after jaws have been unaligned. David dressed up in masks and told Randy to come down there and he'd realign Randy's jaw. Some insane shit. I saw part of the video but couldn't watch it all. He makes my stomach turn. He had a Don't tread on me scarf covering his face with his beard pushed up  and was talking about his guns. 

Jenelle has cried wolf so many times it's sad. But, she is very clearly being abused and controlled right now and is terrified. This is not going to end well. It won't be her 20th mugshot we see plastered all over the Internet in the near future, it will be her death notice at the hands of her sick husband. 

Those poor kids. I want to take Kaiser away from all the crazy and show him what life can really be like. His short little life has been so full of drama & human trash.

I love the Grace Report. She gets pretty snarky with some of the no longer teen moms. She takes Kail apart every chance she gets and I love it. Kail is just a mean, ugly, unhappy woman who will hurt anyone and everyone in her path for her own pleasure. 

I'm also beyond grateful that the young women in my family / friends / circles are far more mature, intelligent, responsible and decent than any of these money grubbing broads. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 11/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, fundiefan said:

I want to take Kaiser away from all the crazy and show him what life can really be like.

I agree! Free Kaiser!! 

• I Agree 1

3 hours ago, LittleOwl said:

I agree! Free Kaiser!! 

During the engagement photoshoot I wanted to jump through my screen, scoop him up in my arms for a cuddle, and take him to eat whatever his little heart desired.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

During the engagement photoshoot I wanted to jump through my screen, scoop him up in my arms for a cuddle, and take him to eat whatever his little heart desired.

That was so heartbreaking. I even worry for David's daughter. That whole living situation is such a glimpse into how kids fall through the cracks. Nothing is stable in  their household, there's always chaos, no consistency or traditions for them to count on, and who knows whether Mom and Dad will be madly in love or threatening divorce that day. I doubt David's daughter even gets to school regularly. 

The 911 call was also heartbreaking. I have a lot of issues with Jenelle, but it's clear she's terrified in that call. No one deserves to live in a situation where they fear for their physical safety. 

Edited by nausicaa
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 11/5/2018 at 1:07 PM, nausicaa said:

That was so heartbreaking. I even worry for David's daughter. That whole living situation is such a glimpse into how kids fall through the cracks. Nothing is stable in  their household, there's always chaos, no consistency or traditions for them to count on, and who knows whether Mom and Dad will be madly in love or threatening divorce that day. I doubt David's daughter even gets to school regularly. 

The 911 call was also heartbreaking. I have a lot of issues with Jenelle, but it's clear she's terrified in that call. No one deserves to live in a situation where they fear for their physical safety. 

I think they’re homeschooling her. David freaked out over a gay teacher or something. So she has zero stability, no adult who is looking out for her or who can be a role model/mentor/source of comfort. She’s just stuck/isolated on “The Land” getting zero education.

She was clearly scared on that call. She’s trying to walk it back now. I can’t imagine how he reacted after it got leaked. She might be too scared to try again.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:29 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

Jenelle and those kids need help. Why can't MTV help them?! 

I wish I knew. Profits over kids’ lives, I guess 

I was watching the Grace Report recap of the last episode of OG. Nova was throwing a fit because she wanted Cate to bathe her, not Tyler. And Cate’s voiceover was all, “She’s going through a phase where she only wants me.” And Grace pointed out yeah, it’s because she has abandonment issues. Cate refuses to do outpatient treatment or follow-up after rehab. I remember when Cate left for the latest stint Tyler was concerned about how Nova would react and Cate’s response was, “She’ll manage.” And apparently Cate just jetted off and didn’t even try to do the work.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I think they’re homeschooling her. David freaked out over a gay teacher or something. So she has zero stability, no adult who is looking out for her or who can be a role model/mentor/source of comfort. She’s just stuck/isolated on “The Land” getting zero education.

David and Jenelle, neither of whom can construct a basic sentence correctly on social media, are homeschooling? That's terrifying. Not only for the obvious educational limitations, but that was her once chance for socialization, traditions, and some sense of normalcy. These poor kids. 

• I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic