IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

Now Janey's got a gun is stuck in my head. Ugh. Poor Jace. That kid is going to pay for some therapist's kids to get a Ph.D. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait until David is fired, although I don't think it will be shown. Janelle is just a mess. 

Amber Portwood had her baby boy a few days ago. 

After a few seasons of not watching, I was bored and finally watched the new episodes. Jenelle/Barbara: apple meet tree. According to some report Barbaras other daughter has baby daddy issues too. 

This whole Briana/Javi thing. I get that they're attracted to each other but didn't they realize this would make everything difficult? I'm on Leahs side. She did the right thing by warning Kailyn. Girl code. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I’m watching last night’s episode and Oy.

David’s reaction to the police officer showing up at his door is exactly the way an abuser with something to hide would react. Definitly made them more suspicious, dumbass. He’s so terrifying. And that producer just pretended she couldn’t imagine what Jenelle or David would ever do wrong. I kinda hate her. She totally pits Jenelle and Babs against each other. And I was horrified during the engagement pic episode when she just ignored David grabbing Kaiser’s arm and tossing him aside and Kaiser’s desperate wails of hunger. As far as I’m concerned she’s complicit in any abuse those kids endure.

And Kail bitching about Jo wanting 50-50 custody and not understanding why he would do such a thing. Because Jo is Issac’s Dad and he loves him and wants to see him? Duh? Why do you want custody? He has the same reasons. But also because you make stupid choices. But everything is everyone else’s fault. I can’t with her. First Lux’s Dad was just a friend and they had a baby on purpose because of reasons, which happened after she told Javi she didn’t want more kids. Now they were in a relationship and he’s her first true love. And she doesn’t want to share custody, but she gets angry when her baby daddy doesn’t see the kid. Make up your damn mind and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

ETA: Yes Jenelle, yell at a police officer to get off your property. Why is he apologizing for bothering her? And now David is yelling at her for talking to the cop. 

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I’m watching last night’s episode and Oy.

David’s reaction to the police officer showing up at his door is exactly the way an abuser with something to hide would react. Definitly made them more suspicious, dumbass. He’s so terrifying. And that producer just pretended she couldn’t imagine what Jenelle or David would ever do wrong. I kinda hate her. She totally pits Jenelle and Babs against each other. And I was horrified during the engagement pic episode when she just ignored David grabbing Kaiser’s arm and tossing him aside and Kaiser’s desperate wails of hunger. As far as I’m concerned she’s complicit in any abuse those kids endure.

And Kail bitching about Jo wanting 50-50 custody and not understanding why he would do such a thing. Because Jo is Issac’s Dad and he loves him and wants to see him? Duh? Why do you want custody? He has the same reasons. But also because you make stupid choices. But everything is everyone else’s fault. I can’t with her. First Lux’s Dad was just a friend and they had a baby on purpose because of reasons, which happened after she told Javi she didn’t want more kids. Now they were in a relationship and he’s her first true love. And she doesn’t want to share custody, but she gets angry when her baby daddy doesn’t see the kid. Make up your damn mind and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

ETA: Yes Jenelle, yell at a police officer to get off your property. Why is he apologizing for bothering her? And now David is yelling at her for talking to the cop. 

Wait, could you catch me up on what happened that the police got called?

• Upvote 1

To whoever was wondering how they haven’t gotten into serious legal trouble yet - they’re white. Pretty sure that sums it up.

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 6/26/2018 at 9:28 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Wait, could you catch me up on what happened that the police got called?

Someone called them to do a wellness check on the kids. It was an anonymous call, but of course Jenelle and David blamed Nathan. And David ranted about how he’d physically attack Nathan for it. Because that’s what people do to prove they aren’t a threat to children. It could have been a viewer, Babs, the guy who came to check on the foundation (apparently their house is sinking, lol. They refuse to install drainage to drain water away from the house and want the house magically on stilts), a producer (less likely since they need ratings), literally anyone.

Jenelle refused to answer the door when a producer said a cop was there, and waited for David to come out and yell at the cop to go away (he basically told the cop that the kids are at daycare and slammed the door in his face). Then Jenelle yelled at the cop to go away and said that they’ve been harassed by these allegations and it’s happened like 20 times. The cop ended up leaving after that. David yelled at Jenelle for talking to the cop. And ranted about how the cop wouldn’t say some nice lady told them to leave, but turn it into a whole thing.

On 6/26/2018 at 9:59 PM, VelociRapture said:

To whoever was wondering how they haven’t gotten into serious legal trouble yet - they’re white. Pretty sure that sums it up.

SERIOUSLY. Can you imagine if a black man yelled at a cop to go away? In any circumstance, let alone when doing a wellness check.

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

So according to this woman, who does a great recap of the Teen Mom episodes that I refuse to pay for, Janelle had a whole shit-ton of prescriptions hanging out on the counter when the cop did the wellness check. From my cursory count, there's 14 or 15 bottles there. That seems like an excessive amount for a family that seems reasonably (physically) healthy. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

• 2 weeks later...

The crap never ends with Jenelle and David. A fiasco this week. David creeps me out so bad. Kaiser allegedly had marks, so he stayed with Nathan's mom. David went to get Kaiser back, of course it was a shit show. There was a live video when David was getting Kaiser. It's such a mess. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 10:20 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

So according to this woman, who does a great recap of the Teen Mom episodes that I refuse to pay for, Janelle had a whole shit-ton of prescriptions hanging out on the counter when the cop did the wellness check. From my cursory count, there's 14 or 15 bottles there. That seems like an excessive amount for a family that seems reasonably (physically) healthy. 

I need to start watching this woman’s recaps. Very insightful, plus I love how she mocked that trash producer.

I came here to post this. Apparently Bristol Palin is joining the cast of Teen Mom OG??? Oh Lordy. Am I excited or disgusted? Only Rufus knows. http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/07/19/breaking-news-bristol-palin-is-joining-the-cast-of-teen-mom-og-exclusive-details/

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I need to start watching this woman’s recaps. Very insightful, plus I love how she mocked that trash producer.

I normally hate YouTube recaps but really liked her. I appreciate that she called out the weirdness of both kids being in daycare. I'm not trying to start a mommy war and have no moral issue with daycare, but it's strange that neither adult works but both kids (including a very young baby) are in daycare. It makes me wonder more about what they do all day, and all the prescription pills on the counter.

It also shows that these two dip shits are burning through money like there's no tomorrow.

The only good thing is that I trust the day care workers are more nurturing and responsible than either Janelle or David, so at least the kids are safe for eight hours a day, M-F.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/david-eason-calls-out-mtv-for-casting-bristol-palin-on-teen-mom-og/

I really fucking hate when bigoted assholes make halfway decent points. 

Also, MTV? Why in the actual fuck are you giving Bristol “Abstinence-Only-Totes-Works-Ignore-My-Three-Kids” Palin a platform? Just, why?

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

She has THREE kids???? I only knew about ONE?!?! I had no idea! Wow!

• I Agree 1

17 hours ago, mollysmom said:

She has THREE kids???? I only knew about ONE?!?! I had no idea! Wow!

Yes. Tripp is her eldest and only son. His dad is Levi Johnston, the guy she was dating/engaged to when her mom was running for Vice President in 2008. He’ll turn 10 in late December.

Her daughters are Sailor Grace (December 2015) and Atlee Bay (May 2017.) Both girls are her daughters with Dakota Meyers, a Medal of Honor recipient. Bristol’s pregnancy with Sailor was announced shortly after her first engagement to Dakota was called off one week before their wedding - they married six months after Sailor was born and I don’t think a real explanation for the breakup was ever given. They had some sort of separation earlier this year, but I think they’re back together again. 

I almost feel bad for Bristol and her siblings because I feel like having Todd and Sarah as parents probably screwed them from the start. I think her mom’s political career* especially may have screwed Bristol over since she was just 17 or 18 when she was thrust into the national spotlight while pregnant with Tripp. That said, the three eldest (including Bristol) are all adults and at this point are responsible for their own shitty life choices. Bristol has been outspoken about opposing the LGBTQ+ community in the past and I do find her to be a bit of a hypocrite given how publicly she pushed abstinence only education when she had two pregnancies that appear to have been unplanned.

*To be clear, I’m not saying her mom shouldn’t have pursued a career of her choosing simply because she had kids (though I hate her politics and wish Sarah would just go away.) I just think the national attention likely made an already tough situation tougher for Bristol and Levi. I do have some sympathy for them because of that. 

• Upvote 8

I watched the show that Sarah Palin did on TLC and I wanted to rip my ears off at the sound of her voice. I'm not sure I want to give these people a platform. They're awful. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Yaoichan12 said:

She’s a dumbass. I get why she’d be that pissed off - her son was in the car and the other driver put them into a dangerous situation by tailgating and then slamming on the brakes in front of her car. I’d be furious if someone did that to me with my kid in the car too.

But - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - David was right. You don’t follow the person back to their house! You call the cops, hand over the evidence, give them a statement, and let them do their jobs. Following the guy was so, so stupid and reckless. She could have gotten someone killed very easily. She’s ridiculously lucky nothing worse happened, especially to Jace. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Yeah I was just coming here to comment on the Evans road misadventures.  That was grade A stupid following another driver to his home. 

Not having followed this show to date I'm not sure what state Evans is in, but if this was a state with a stand your ground law the other driver could have shot her and claimed that he was in "fear of his life.®"  Depending on his race that probably would have worked too. 

• Upvote 3

I feel badly for all of Jenelle’s children, but I especially feel badly for her stepdaughter Maryssa. I read an article where it was claimed that Jenelle scrubbed her toilet with the girl’s toothbrush once as punishment. David was heard saying he’d “beat” his daughter if she ever lost a cell phone (at a reunion). I also read that Maryssa’s mom’s parents had custody of her but signed it over to David when he got with Jenelle. I don’t know why they thought that was a good idea. It just seems like this girl got lost in the shuffle and could use an advocate and someone that really loves her and treats her well. I can’t imagine the hell it is to live with those two. David threatened Jenelle’s son for having to pee for gods sake! They are monsters. 

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2018 at 12:47 PM, VelociRapture said:

She’s a dumbass. I get why she’d be that pissed off - her son was in the car and the other driver put them into a dangerous situation by tailgating and then slamming on the brakes in front of her car. I’d be furious if someone did that to me with my kid in the car too.

But - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - David was right. You don’t follow the person back to their house! You call the cops, hand over the evidence, give them a statement, and let them do their jobs. Following the guy was so, so stupid and reckless. She could have gotten someone killed very easily. She’s ridiculously lucky nothing worse happened, especially to Jace. 

I hate that David made me agree with him twice. Once that MTV is hypocritical for hiring Bristol after firing him, now this.

On 8/31/2018 at 11:24 AM, VelociRapture said:

I was coming here to post about this. Jenelle claimed she’d qualified because she went to “medical school.” She’s such a dumbass.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/08/31/teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-confirms-she-is-now-homeschooling-her-stepdaughter-get-all-the-details/

I feel so bad for Maryssa. No escape from the Land, no chance for interaction with caring, stable, intelligent adults. And a father who decided to destroy any chance at a future because he’s a hateful asshole. If you click that link you see a picture David posted of Maryssa getting a writing award. It makes me sad for her because she won’t get a chance to continue to grow and improve her writing or explore that more seriously if she wishes. She’s 11 and most likely already a better writer than Jenelle.

• Upvote 3

The Grace Report mentioned above did a summary of this new development. Apparently Jenelle called someone stupid for saying the for profit medical assistant program she went to isn’t medical school. Now Grace is making up items Jenelle would teach. “the importance of marrying your white family members in order to maintain white purity” “flat earth theory” and is having people guess the curriculum in the comments.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

Have we talked about the fact that besides Bristol Palin, Teen Mom OG (not a very accurate title anymore?) is also having Cheyenne Floyd join the cast:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/slideshows/cheyenne-floyd-makes-it-official-im-a-teen-mom-og/

...and she is not actually a teen mom, had her baby in her 20's.

MTV just needs to let this franchise die, or combine the TMOG and TM2 shows into 1 with Amber, Caitlyn, Maci, Chelsea, Kailyn, Leah as a cast of 6. They overlap the shows sometimes anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Catelynn is pregnant:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/catelynn-lowell-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-3-with-tyler-baltierra/

No idea when she’s due. Here’s hoping whatever plan they have in place works well to help her combat any resurgence of the PPD she had after giving birth to Nova. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I love Cate and Ty for the most part and I havent been watching much but I feel like their relationship isnt so great and Im not sure having another baby will help ?

• I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic