IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

What does flowmadic mean? I only get menstruation, too.

Flowmatic was the original processing language of the Univac computer in the way back days, or a water valve. So much for context.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But will you send us a barely readable collection of stoned, pretentious ramblings about your epic love story and share way too much information about your sex life? Or handmade clothes you gave birth in, complete with amniotic fluid stains? Cause if not you just aren't genuine, so no deal.

Oh of course! I would love to be stoned now, but the impending assault of my un-children is about to happen. I have an epic love story with my wife, and we have kick ass sex that I will have to be verrrry stoned to share. I gave birth in nothing but a blanket (I think.. I was rather busy) but it was in a hospital and I didn't stop to have raw sex or eat a carrot or..whatever. Good LORD. I suppose this is why we don't get a free Coaster. Dammit.

http://spunoutpost.blogspot.com/2009/01 ... ut-me.html

Interesting list I especially like 16 and 17.

16. My dad was an uninitiated witch who could melt clouds, and I can too when I want to.

17. I have 4 brothers who won't talk to me, one of which calls me 'boofhead' everytime he HAS to talk to me, and my sister wont either. All long stories, but mostly because I was my dad's favourite and they weren't.

I've read through her whole blog and she really is hung up on being "special". She was super smart and advanced in school and so was Currawong and her daughter. Her sibling hate her because she is just so special. And I'm sure everything is a long story that's not worth telling because they center around her being crazy and doing crazy things.

She likes to go on about Quantum physics but, and I may be wrong, doesn't that require an understanding of high math?

I mean I'm sure there are people capable of teaching that stuff (physics and calculus) to themselves but it doesn't seem to be something she would dedicated her time to. I would wager a guess she understands it as much as I do since I've seen a Nova special on it.

I really don't get the Frisian thing, like how are her kids "full blooded" because she and Currawong are both part Frisian. Will my kids both be full blooded German because both of us are part German, does all the other bits get cancelled out?

What the hell is melting clouds? And how much do you want to bet that if someone asked her to "melt clouds" she would claim she won't because she doesn't feel like it.

10. My sister got her boobs touched a bit too much by my step-father, and made a career out of it by turning it all into a comedy routine. I felt a bit ripped off when I found out years later that the 'incest' was just boob touching, cause that happened to me too, and I lost everything in supporting her and getting her out of home. ( I was 7 years younger than her). Notice how these 7's keep turning up

What is she saying here? :shock:

I think she supported her sister by helping her leave home because she said her stepfather was molesting her, but she felt ripped off afterwards as it was "just" boob touching and not actual rape or anything, and that happened to her too and she thought it was normal and OK, and her sister was just overreacting to her stepdad touching her that way. Also her sister was doing some kind of comedy routine about the incest in their family??? This is insane...

10. My sister got her boobs touched a bit too much by my step-father, and made a career out of it by turning it all into a comedy routine. I felt a bit ripped off when I found out years later that the 'incest' was just boob touching, cause that happened to me too, and I lost everything in supporting her and getting her out of home. ( I was 7 years younger than her). Notice how these 7's keep turning up

Isn't any boob touching by your step father too much. I'm not sure if she saying it was OK or it wasn't a big deal since it happened to her too ?

I think she means they're nomadic, but instead of moving regularly or with they seasons they move with the flow of life. AKA they have to move when whoever has been putting up with them gets sick of it. See: ex-community, mother, landlords.

I was wondering of flowmading wasn't announcing nomading away on a raft. In that case the newly conceived child could be aptly named Kon-Tiki.

She likes to go on about Quantum physics but, and I may be wrong, doesn't that require an understanding of high math?

I mean I'm sure there are people capable of teaching that stuff (physics and calculus) to themselves but it doesn't seem to be something she would dedicated her time to. I would wager a guess she understands it as much as I do since I've seen a Nova special on it.

I really don't get the Frisian thing, like how are her kids "full blooded" because she and Currawong are both part Frisian. Will my kids both be full blooded German because both of us are part German, does all the other bits get cancelled out?

See, one of these things is not like the other. I find it hard to believe she is some kind of physics whiz when she can't even manage basic fractions. If she and Currawong are both half Frisian, then their children are also half Frisian as 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

That's...just wrong on so many levels.

http://spunoutpost.blogspot.com/2009/01/25-random-things-about-me.html

I think it's actually a smart move. I very much doubt many quantum physicists read her blog, so the chance someone will point out BS is fairly slim. So she can appear knowledgeable at virtually no risk of being exposed.

Also, I guess it can be related to yoga. I know nothing of either physics or yoga, but have heard on several occasions some alternative-meditating-yoga-metaphysical-ayurvedic types claim that the most recent discoveries in quantum physics only confirm things that yoga figured out eons ago (once again, I'm just recalling what I've heard from several different people). I've never heard the same claim coming from quantum physicists though.

edited for grammar :(

What the fuck is "a bit too much"? How about this? ANYTHING is too much! :evil:

Also, "flowmadic" sounds like one of those automatically flushing toilets to me.

Of all her revelations, this one surprised me the most:

I know this is meant to be a blog about spinning and crochet and the like

Could have fooled me!

I'd never heard of the train disaster she says killed her father, so I did a little research. It's quite horrific. And if she really was teased about her father dying that way, that's unspeakably awful.

Had a look through some of the more special entries referred to in this thread. People like this irritate the crap out of me. It's all right to be a little crunchy and a little organic and what have you, but this is some serious navel-gazing speshul snowflake semi-abusive bullcrap.

I really loathe people like this and I don't think they're all that better than fundie Christians. Both believe their completely fictional belief system makes them chosen and special and so much better than everyone else, and both are completely blind to the fact they're crippling their kids for a normal existence in every single way. Naming your kid Spiral-Moon ought to be forbidden by law. I'm not even kidding, it should be illegal to burden your kid with a name like that. That's one kid that will never find a job outside of the stripper circuit.

Also, kids are not animals and ought not to be raised as such. Biologically, of course humans are mammals, but just like other mammals teach their children to function within their respective societal system (see, for example, gorillas, or bonobos, or even lions etc.), so must we. Therefore, it's bullshit to let your kids run wild and hope they learn something along the way. They're your fucking kids. They're wholly dependent on you. They need your affection, BUT ALSO YOUR GUIDANCE. AND EDUCATION. AND THINGS PARENTS DO.

I have a headache.

My money is on Umbilicus Raw Flowmadic for the new un-baby.

It's perfect, except you should jazz up the spelling. It's too conventionally bourgeois!

Please don't lump unschoolers in with the SOTDRTers. We are two distinct groups (mostly).

Sorry to have offended; I'll always accept some correction. So please tell me, if you un-school, what made you decide to do so, and what does it involve for you? I feel that I have a grasp of what SOTDRT involves for most fundies, but not much of an idea of what un-schooling involves for the most part, except in extreme cases like Hellena or Brandy.

It's perfect, except you should jazz up the spelling. It's too conventionally bourgeois!

:lol:

My money is on Umbilicus Raw Flowmadic for the new un-baby.

Saturyn-Ryng Speshul Wintar is my guess!

Saturyn-Ryng Speshul Wintar is my guess!

That has the benefit of being a Winnie...when they grow up and realise their Mum was a fruitcake :lol:

What the hell is melting clouds? And how much do you want to bet that if someone asked her to "melt clouds" she would claim she won't because she doesn't feel like it.

I can melt clouds, too. And I can prove it. Next time it rains, that's cuz I melted the clouds. :roll:

She's a piece of work, for sure.

"Golly, was I mad when I realised I'd missed a perfect opportunity to make it all about me, me, me."

That has the benefit of being a Winnie...when they grow up and realise their Mum was a fruitcake :lol:

Actually Fruitcake is a good name!

My partner, Hewhopissethstandingup, felt that chewing the cord gave him added power and encouraged the growth of sperm. When little Mossfart was born we knew the universe called us to a flowmatic resonance and solution to man's metal on the flesh. I also chose to keep the placenta with Mossfart as I gently wore her until the age of 15, when she was ready to wean and forage on her own. My chakras suffered little due to our willingness to follow the ways of gaia, alas Hewhopissethstandingup suffered a drumming accident shortly after her birth and she was my last and only spawn.

I just laughed so hard there are tears streaming down both sides of my face. As for Currawong chewing the cord, y'all are gross.

I'll put my rather limited funds on OKToBeTakei's name, but like other people have mentioned, she needs to jazz up the spelling.

Sorry to put a damper on the prospect of umbilical cord chewing, but her latest post is a repost of one she wrote when pregnant with her latest blessing when they fled to the North Coast.

She put it up just for us, guys. So that when we go over there to snark we will see love......if that's what love looks like I think I'll pass.

I find it telling that in the Facebook comments she says our snarking hurts most cause it reflects what she thinks sometimes and reflects her fears about what may be wrong with her lifestyle. She knows it's nuts, but she's gone so far she has to keep justifying it.

Archived