IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

They talk abou being under seige, but what about notifying the police??

My first thought is that Currawang had some sweet sweet fellowship with another mans's wife, and that dude is a bit upset....

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's leaving out some important information: who is the psychopath, and what has Currawong done to stir him up? Is he truly a psychopath, or is he someone justifiably angry with Currawong? This is like one of those word problems where they leave out a variable needed to solve the equation.

I like longskirtslotsakids' theory. 8-)

That sounds terrifying.

I'm glad they're in Nimbin where there's a police station and phones and other people. I just hope that they have a vehicle and haven't just abandoned all their stuff on the commune they left.

They have a pattern of honeymoon periods with alternative communities followed by dramatic falling outs.

I hope the kids are ok and aren't too freaked out.

Well due to Hellatrix being verbiose at best, imaginative, and quite probably 'chemically enhanced.' :lol: I'm going with major exaggeration.

1. Disgruntled crochet customer.

2. Somebody who ACTUALLY read her book.

3. Someone who wanted to put Currawongs drum where the sun aint shining.

4. Currawongs dong going maybe where it should not.

Whatever twas, glad to hear they are safe.

With her an all shadow psychopath could just be a disgruntled customer who got lice from her crocheted hats and wants a refund. But I do hope they stay safe. Those poor kids must be scared.

and there's a psychopath who is trying to kill Currawong.

I'm going to guess a weed/mushroom/acid dealer who turned out to be not as "cool" and "mellow" as Cure-a-Dong thought he'd be.

No. No, because I did, and if the boob test is anything to go by, I suck at life.

Things I attempted to wedge beneath my breasts:

Bottle of wine (nope)

Mini tub of hair wax (nope)

Set of earrings - one per boob (nope)

Coupon for half price Morning Star (nope)

I failed utterly, and left the field with my self esteem in tatters. I want proper boobs! :pray:

I'll gladly swap boobs with you any day of the week, JFC.

I'll gladly swap boobs with you any day of the week, JFC.

Ditto. While the party tricks are fun, I would get rid of them in a heartbeat. (When I was a teenager, I used to joke that I wanted to be the first woman to go on extreme makeover and get a breast REDUCTION. Then I watched the surgery on tv once and as soon as I heard "relocate the nipples" that fantasy went out the window.

Seriously, other than the soda trick they're a huge pain in the neck. Literally, if I wear a halter top. :lol:

Then I watched the surgery on tv once and as soon as I heard "relocate the nipples" that fantasy went out the window.

After my sister had a reduction, she named her nipples "Bert" and "Ernie" because they came out of it a little... off. But she's still happy she did it.

I'm guessing the pencil trick doesn't apply to silicone boobies-I can only fit one under each of my gorgeous Dcups.As for bras-after paying as much as I did for my new boobs I always wear a bra...though I prefer the heavy spandex sports-bras for sleeping.The underwires start to cut into my ribs by the end of the day.

I have to admit I'm extremely curious about the details of Currawongs shadow stalker.

FYI, breast reduction is a big no-no as it's throwing away God's gifts. Here:

christwire.org/2011/06/breast-reduction-throwing-away-gods-gifts/

Not sure if it's for reals as it sounds like a Poe. I hope.

FYI, breast reduction is a big no-no as it's throwing away God's gifts. Here:

christwire.org/2011/06/breast-reduction-throwing-away-gods-gifts/

Not sure if it's for reals as it sounds like a Poe. I hope.

Christwire is a satirical site, The Onion for rightwight Christian thought if you will.

Her blog seems to have gone private?

They are drama llamas and it doesn't surprise me that they are in this situation, but I hope they, and especially the kids, are ok.

A copy and paste of Facebook post would be appreciated:

I was just coming on to ask how to get to her blog as I cannot seem to log on. darn.

I actually am more interested in these two than Sparkling Adventures - it is just too odd and sad over there. But drat, no blog anymore

I have these guys archived, too, but not the recent stuff. Nothing since she started posting videos, alas.

I hope she comes back to blogging and explains what happened. I'm curious.

Well due to Hellatrix being verbiose at best, imaginative, and quite probably 'chemically enhanced.' :lol: I'm going with major exaggeration.

1. Disgruntled crochet customer.

2. Somebody who ACTUALLY read her book.

3. Someone who wanted to put Currawongs drum where the sun aint shining.

4. Currawongs dong going maybe where it should not.

Whatever twas, glad to hear they are safe.

Another potential post count title? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I miss them, but I'm glad that the safety of their family comes before their internet presence. For a lot of the people we snark on, that's not the case.

I miss them, but I'm glad that the safety of their family comes before their internet presence. For a lot of the people we snark on, that's not the case.

Me, too! I am hoping this was just an exaggeration, but if not, that is incredibly scary and I hope they're all safe and we can hear from them soon. As strange as H and C are to most of the rest of us, they do seem loving toward their kiddies, at least, and that definitely means a lot. Imo anyway.

• 5 months later...

She updated her blog and facebook and tells a bit about what happened and where they lived after they had to leave their previous home. I didn't get everything, her posts are always soo long, but if someone has more patience than me..

Looks like they have found a safe place to live and are involved in a legal case against the person who was threatening them. I'm glad they're ok. I think some of her ideas are a bit too much for me, but I really do like her and her family.

Archived