IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

Currawong in his state of undress was one of the highlights of the post for me;) Give him a shower and a trim, and I'm in!

But honestly, what amazing talent to be able to make that rainbow crochet hanging on their porch! It was gorgeous!

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And then I hung it up on an internal beam as a decoration one day, and Spiral started spiralling

:lol: :lol:

Currawong in his state of undress was one of the highlights of the post for me;) Give him a shower and a trim, and I'm in.

And some antivirals for his herpes.

They remind me of many friends' parents. Those friends all changed their names to things like Samantha and did things like go to law school.

They remind me of many friends' parents. Those friends all changed their names to things like Samantha and did things like go to law school.

I guess that's what concerns me about their kids. Yes, they appear to be loved and cared for by their parents unlike Lauren's girls, but I worry about their chances of success should they decide to leave this lifestyle. Much like the Duggars children, they are being raised to live a specific lifestyle--not w/ restrictions and rules like the Duggars, but with a life as off the grid as possible. If they want to enter main stream society, will it be any easier for them than for the children of the fundies?

This is not a comment on unschooling but rather an insular lifestyle.

And some antivirals for his herpes.

:text-yeahthat:

I did cringe when I saw his nipple ring tho. Not sure it's a great idea to hang out shirtless with a nipple ring around a bunch of toddlers who might try to grab it! Yowch!

Also, WTF with the pic of the toddler with the pruning shears near his eye and no shoes while walking around in an overgrown area where he'll step on god knows what?

What the hell? Those pictures are...horrible. I have no problem with photographs of naked humans. Or, I didn't. What's the point? They're not artistic photographs, they're not making any kind of point or expressing any kind of message. They're just 'look at us naked, aren't we special' and that is rather disgusting in my book.

Just the kind of picture you want your kids to see; your mother, your father, your aunts and uncles and cousins and friends.

What pictures? I want to see the naked pictures! The one of them looking at each other under the tree, but are there more?? :obscene-buttred:

• 1 month later...

Hellena doesn't wear a bra, did ya know? She's even put up a pic to show us all..... :happy-partydance:

Hellena doesn't wear a bra, did ya know? She's even put up a pic to show us all..... :happy-partydance:

I just went to look (what is wrong with me?) and saw the first picture and laughed, thinking it typical of her over-sharing. :lol: Then I saw the next picture. :shock:

She doesn't wear a shirt in the picture, either. So if anyone's checking out Hellena's blog from work...don't.

She doesn't wear a shirt in the picture, either. So if anyone's checking out Hellena's blog from work...don't.

Not going there. Still scarred from seeing her girls the last time :lol:

:text-yeahthat:

I did cringe when I saw his nipple ring tho. Not sure it's a great idea to hang out shirtless with a nipple ring around a bunch of toddlers who might try to grab it! Yowch!

Nooooo kidding. I wear some string friendship-type bracelets on one wrist, and I got one caught on my nipple ring while in the shower. I am pretty sure that I needed to be peeled off of the ceiling, because holy crap, yanking on those things HURTS. :pink-shock: I wear a shirt almost all the time now because I'm afraid of pulling on them.

You guys totally made me look!

I have to say, the how many pencils can they hold story really made me laugh, as I've entertained my sister before by demonstrating how one of my boobs can hold a full can of soda. My molded cup bras are terrifyingly large. I only wear them on special occasions though. Most of the time I only wear comfy stretchy ones, and I really only wear those because my boobs sweat underneath.

So I wasn't scarred by seeing her boobs, lol. The cleavage picture really was sufficient however.

She and Currawong really do seem to like their kids and take care of them way better than Lauren. The swinging rope thing from their porch looked like loads of fun. My oldest daughter would love something like that.

You guys totally made me look!

I have to say, the how many pencils can they hold story really made me laugh, as I've entertained my sister before by demonstrating how one of my boobs can hold a full can of soda. My molded cup bras are terrifyingly large. I only wear them on special occasions though. Most of the time I only wear comfy stretchy ones, and I really only wear those because my boobs sweat underneath.

So I wasn't scarred by seeing her boobs, lol. The cleavage picture really was sufficient however.

A whole can of juice? That is fucking excellent and you should win some kind of FJ prize for that.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

A whole can of juice? That is fucking excellent and you should win some kind of FJ prize for that.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

I bow to you punk at. I could do that when fully preggers. Now I can maybe do a Snickers bar.

Is it bad I'm tempted to try this? :lol:

No. No, because I did, and if the boob test is anything to go by, I suck at life.

Things I attempted to wedge beneath my breasts:

Bottle of wine (nope)

Mini tub of hair wax (nope)

Set of earrings - one per boob (nope)

Coupon for half price Morning Star (nope)

I failed utterly, and left the field with my self esteem in tatters. I want proper boobs! :pray:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, really? Why is someone trying to kill them?

I hope they stay safe and their children stay safe.

Her blog seems to have gone private?

They are drama llamas and it doesn't surprise me that they are in this situation, but I hope they, and especially the kids, are ok.

A copy and paste of Facebook post would be appreciated:

I wouldve screenahotted but that's gone white screen every time I try:

Hellena Post Yesterday at 2:54pm ·

Actually......all that major oxytocic wash, has had an equal and opposite reaction into a total nightmare. Our lives are in danger, and there's a psychopath who is trying to kill Currawong. As much as I have a respect and love for my shadow side.........I've never before met someone who was all shadow, with nothing else, no conscience, and deadly, and we're traumatised and terrified.

We have to get the hell out of here and as far away as we possibly can, and need to call on our network for places to stay.

Please help beautiful friends! If there was ever an hour that we really needed help it's now. Anyone kinda close by, but out of this region, who has got space where we could stay or camp and find sanctuary, and feels they could cope with the amount of us there is, and potentially traumatised people, please private message me?!?! Just for a couple of days while we sort ourselves out and work out what to do next.......

Hellena Post 8 hours ago ·

Sorry if I freaked ya'll out with the last update.....after 2 days under siege by a psycho and stuck in our house with another family, we were in the middle of feeling pretty intense. But a night away and hanging with the crew in Nimbin mellowed us out. Still not sure what the future holds, and where we'll be, but I do know that Nimbin continues to hold us, and love us, and isn't about to let us go, for which I'm profoundly grateful. In amongst the nightmare has been moments of absolute gold, and the embraces that we're walking into now are pretty sweet for it

Archived