IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I googled. I don't think that is a real word. At least in my reality.

It too can be your reality if you crochet it.

I think it's been mentioned in this thread that Hellena wrote a "book" called Balthazar and Nimue. When I popped in at her blog today to see if she's updated (sadly, no) I noticed a link where she is giving her book away for free! All you have to do is email her and she'll send you a pdf. And if you like it, you can give her a donation!

Anyway, she says that someone named Star read it and gave her this review:

My question: Is Star actually Hellena, is Star mocking Hellena, or is Star just as crazy as Hellena?

The knocking of ovaries after orgasm? Really?

And I dare you guys to request copies of this opus. I fear I would die of writerly envy if I tackled it myself.

Someone needs to make one of those "translators" (something like this rinkworks.com/dialect/) to turn normal text into sparkly/magical/liberated/honest bullshit. Or maybe the complaint letter generator is a better example pakin.org/complaint/.

They post this stuff and it's so wrapped in bullshit I can't get any meaning out of it.

I can't crochet. :( My reality is doomed to be very boring.

You and me both :( I could probably knit a boring scarf type reality but that would be it. There again if I was err chemically altered like Hellatrix I bet it would be a techni-coloured dream scarf :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow:

I googled. I don't think that is a real word. At least in my reality.

It is cause quantum physics. Free yourself from your narrow minded language expectations and listen to words through the pulsing ears of the universe as it dances towards death on the vibrations of a never ending orgasm. Orgasm/ organism, the only difference is ni, which explains why all wisdom is within the sacred vessel of womanhood, to be brought forth by the thrusting seed of man and the blood and ecstasy of the divine feminine.

On the crest of a herpes simplex wave of manhood. The galactic stars send energy out into the cosmo. Therefore allowing you to use womynly magic to transfer complex maths into a mere idea. The universe has granted you the right to live your life as you please. Centre link brilliantly grants you 700 wishes every fortnight.

Ooooh. I've just discovered Hellena. Now I'm worried about how many hours I will waste rummaging through her nonsense.

I've read a few of her ramblings already and my brain hurts. It's like English, translated into Swahili by a native Chinese speaker then back into English by a thesaurus programme. It looks like English, the individual words seem to be English but they just don't sit together in any sort of coherent way.

Or maybe I am just way too right wing and conformist to truly understand.

Ooooh. I've just discovered Hellena. Now I'm worried about how many hours I will waste rummaging through her nonsense.

I've read a few of her ramblings already and my brain hurts. It's like English, translated into Swahili by a native Chinese speaker then back into English by a thesaurus programme. It looks like English, the individual words seem to be English but they just don't sit together in any sort of coherent way.

Luckily she doesn't post very often. Those profound quantum physical thoughts take a long time to bubble to the surface of her hyper enlightened consciousness, and then she has to translate them into words we conformity bound urban capitalist industrialists can understand.

And she has a lot of sex, which of course takes her away from her keyboard.

Just wait until you get to sex while in labour with a dangling umbilical cord. That stuff is GOLD!

Or when she beat up Currawong so he ran off with the kids and then she called up a friend so she could talk about how everyone needs to realize Hellena is beautiful and wonderful. Currawong actually seems to be the better parent.

Basically, she is full of shit. And her hubby is full of herpes.

Make of that what you will.

Basically, she is full of shit. And her hubby is full of herpes.

Make of that what you will.

Full of shit, herpes, umbilical sex: this all sounds pretty unsanitary. And yet now I HAVE to read the rest of the story. :shock:

I'm not going anywhere near her blog, because (quite frankly) even just the excerpts posted here are making my brain clang.

You really don't get the full impact if you don't see the pictures.

I think she has removed some of the nude ones, hasn't she? I was not prepared for that amount of nudity when scrolling through her blog.

Some of the nudes are gone, but not all.

If it's any comfort, I never saw any pictures of the umbilical cord sex.

Pictures might have been better, imagination is worse.

Remember that huge clitoris she crotched? With all the tendrils :lol:

Ok I just read the umbilical sex bit. Words fail me. Is she that deranged? Or just thinks that Currywhatsit is so irresistible that she'd risk her baby's life? Seriously, what the fucking fuck???

That Lisa Barrett woman has no doubt been discussed endlessly here but she's been in the news recently and I couldn't believe women would be so stupid as to keep using her services with the track record she has. But now I've read Hellena I think they all deserve each other frankly.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh oh oh oh....a new blog post from Hellena! About sexual birth. I shouldn't be so thrilled but I can't help it. :dance: "In response to public interest"...such fun! Here's the start.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Birth of Spiral-Moon

I wrote this post on Spiral-Moons birthday, the 14th of October last year, and I thought it was a wrap. I had it all ready to go in the afternoon, and then I read it to Currawong, as I always do before I publish anything. And at that particular time, he was feeling so raw and tender, and so sentimental for our days in Peterborough around the birth of Spiral, that he went on an impassioned rave about how special and amazing that birth was, and how I didn't go into near enough detail about it's beauty, and I couldn't publish it till I'd re-visited it at a later point, and filled in all the gorgeous details.

So I put it away and forgot about it. As you do. With 7 kids and in the middle of life and living. And just last night, the subject came up again, and I pulled it out and read it and he loved it. A bit less tender and in a different space, it was a story that was ripe for the telling, and as a bit of a preamble to the post I'm working on at the moment about birth, and more particularly sex and bonding in birth. As a response to public interest, written in my own words.

Here you go then. This is the story of the birth of Spiral-Moon, written and meant to be launched on the anniversary of her 6th lap around the sun.......posted belatedly.

Archived