IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

Please consider the long term damage prior to searching the forum. I say this with the best of intentions. What is seen can never be unseen.Many have lived to regret their own curiosity when it comes to MMM.

:text-+1: Some things are most disturbing and best left unseen.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:text-+1: Some things are most disturbing and best left unseen.

Oh I miss Ms Graveyard dirt. She would probably get on well with Hellenna - they both have exaggerated senses of their profundity and the specialness of their libidos, and they could get high and ramble together for hours.

At least Ms Dirt is determined not to conceive though.

But I could do without the naked menstrual roast sit image burned forever into my consciousness.

Oh I miss Ms Graveyard dirt. She would probably get on well with Hellenna - they both have exaggerated senses of their profundity and the specialness of their libidos, and they could get high and ramble together for hours.

At least Ms Dirt is determined not to conceive though.

But I could do without the naked menstrual roast sit image burned forever into my consciousness.

In order to sleep tonight, I am declaring that Hellena & co strictly performed oral sex AND Ms GraveYard Dirt & Mr Roast were photoshopped. I am well aware of the fallacies of these positions , but until someone provides some eye bleach, I see denial as the most viable option.

For realz though, I think they would totally be BFF, but we may need to keep their mystical vayjayjays separated by at least one hemisphere at a time. I shudder to think of the potential fallout from that much energy being exchanged at once. It would truly redefine Quantum Physics.

Quick question - is Currawong a given name or one bestowed after he was grown? It just suits him so well . . .

Oh dear, I think I missed this one. *starts clicking*

You really don't want to do that. :lol:

Self chosen. Apparently he also had a self endowed punk moniker when he and Hellenna met.

Hellenna is a self chosen name too,

Is it weird that if I was choosing my own name I would choose the one I already have -Amy- I think it suits me very well.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3156616770/

You have been warned. That picture is not safe for children, work or pretty much anyoone.

Is it weird that if I was choosing my own name I would choose the one I already have -Amy- I think it suits me very well.

Not weird at all.

I wouldn't change mine, but I always wished I had been named something more practical like Elizabeth. *sigh*

You have been warned. That picture is not safe for children, work or pretty much anyoone.

I have to admit, she's got one hell of a body.

I have to admit, she's got one hell of a body.

Agreed. It's not fair. I have no intention of sitting on a perfectly decent cut of meat, or pissing on blackberries, and I'm a rectangular shape.

Some people have all the luck. :D

ETA: I'm not sure why I think she shouldn't have such a lovely figure if she's going to be that weird.. Maybe cause I wish I looked that good sitting on 6lb of butcher's own? :lol:

Shes got a great body, but ewwwwwww the fact that any item of food in her house could have had her bleeding vagina on it or been shoved into places food shouldnt go, is enough to put me off.

For the love of all that's holy, what was the purpose of that?! And were the folks who later partook of that meal given full disclosure of where it had been?

Well, I guess I've been well and truly initiated now. :D

But: Weren't some of you saying Helena was a bit on the chunky side? (Not that there's anything wrong with that). Or did I misunderstand, and the Menstrual Meat Mounter is not Helena. (If not, it's a slight shame, since this would give a whole new meaning to Currydong!)

Not Hellena, no. It's a woman who runs a blog called Graveyard Dirt. She lives up North.

And no, the people who ate the roast weren't aware of it's, um, unusual basting IIRC...

Semen's prostagladins work by ripening the cervix. Having given birth to one twin means her cervix was already well ripened. More than one midwife informed me that it's worthless on a fully ripened cervix.

Female orgasm or nipple stimulation would release Oxytocin, the natural form of Pitocin, and might restart labor but you don't need him to accomplish that one. A halfway decent breast pump is all that you need, more effective and sanitary.

Ewww. All the things she could have done very wrong to her and her baby's health, just EWWW.

:o That's just wrong.

Yes, they should have been given a choice! Fortunately I think that denaturing the blood by cooking it would probably kill any bacteria or viruses she inadvertently added.

At least I hope so!

I'd like to know what she was trying to achieve though. Cockle bread, baked with menstrual blood, has been regarded as a love charm for centuries. You used your own blood and gave the bread to the man you wanted to attract.

Yes, they should have been given a choice! Fortunately I think that denaturing the blood by cooking it would probably kill any bacteria or viruses she inadvertently added.

At least I hope so!

I'd like to know what she was trying to achieve though. Cockle bread, baked with menstrual blood, has been regarded as a love charm for centuries. You used your own blood and gave the bread to the man you wanted to attract.

Love charm? Eating someone elses menstrual blood is the least sexiest experience I can think of (except for sex during childbirth).

If someone did that to me, as well as not loving them, I would never trust them again.

I know this practically puts "I Am A Big Ol' Sissy" in bright lights around my avatar, but there is no power in Heaven or Hell that is going to make me look at a picture of the naked roast sitter in action. :snooty:

:o That's just wrong.

She often feeds her in laws (who they live with) food containing her bodily fluids. Whenever she baked while menstruating she puts a dab of her blood in the dough, and she has also been known to add urine, sperm, spit and vaginal fluids.

She baked something for the mailman containing her bodily fluids (I don't remember which ones) in an attempt to curse him.

The crazy thing is, she seems to be an excellent cook. If it wasn't for her special ingredients her food looks wonderful.

Wow!........

I use a menstrual cup & I've heard of people using the ummm fluid from that as a fertilizer for plants, but even that is just too much for me.

Archived