IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

:lol: And I thought I was bad when I suggested my brother and SiL think about "Samuel Owen" if they have a boy. (Our last name starts with an "s"). Clearly, I need to step up my game. How about Joyful Aphrodite Frigg and Sleipnir D-K (pronounced "decay") Montezuma?

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is very magical and sparkly of you. How wise of you to follow child-led gendering. You have a blog about this, right? Make sure that there is a donate button so that I can donate to you as you ride out the magical gender-free lifestyle. Groovy man.

Groovy man? How very genderful of you! :naughty:

Groovy person?

Groovy being?

Groovy entity?

:lol: I love you! And I love little Sunflower and Indigo :D Too bad you don't get to live among the animals too.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

This is as funny as Maranatha's funeral.

Groovy person?

Groovy being?

Groovy entity?

How dare you prescribe the gender of the words in another human animals writing! Man can mean whatever we intend it to, we are taking it back from the patriarchal military industrial complex and creating a new paradigm where all words have no gender and all gender, so "man" means everyone and no one.

Now I have to go and check on MorBid Druidchild Dawntime Promesthius and *^¥+!?%+= (cause the English alphabet is so restrictive and oppressive) in the nests they made last night and see if they have managed to scavenge breakfast for the family yet. Oh, and John. I had him before I was enlightened and he refuses to change his name. I think he's still in the grip of The System, and no amount of tantric massage, chanting or acupuncture seems able to overcome the mind control instituted at his birth in an evil hospital where the moods of his capitalist bastard obstetrician were forever imprinted in him.

OK boys names would have for real been (please keep in mind I was 15 when the eldest nephew was born) Garcia, Hendrix, and Baez. Honestly, the one I gave birth to (I'm raising my nephews) would have been named Garcia. I was talked out of it at the last minute, so my son is named a decently normal name. They act like animals (or boys) at all times, and we live on a barrier island. Although I have supported them fully for years, I would like to appoint someone grandawesomeness money getter of my family. I'm quite sure all of you are just floating in money and would love to send us bucks to do..our life. We will not be buying a Coaster. We will not be buying a damn thing besides more food and things the boys need.

That's why I don't blog. We're that boring. Seriously though, if there are enough people there with dollars to throw at me, throw on!

On another note, has anyone noticed how she keeps talking about how even though he's a drumming genius other drummers keep telling Currawong how crap he is? Cause he doesn't subscribe to the traditional constraints of rhythm?

I've witnessed plenty of hippie drumming circles, and in my experience you would either have to be spectacularly crappy or trying to tell everyone else how it's done to be called out on your crappiness. They pride themselves on being inclusive and allowing every participant to express themselves.

My hotty un-husband (we also had an unmarriage ceremony) Oleaginous Hemispingus and I have been having lots of raw sex outdoors. We feel like the forest faeries will provide a magical blessing for us is we do that. We shall not name our next unChild. We shall let the next blessing name itself when the time comes. Our unParenting is becoming more radical as time passes. I feel like the radical unParenting we do makes having little blessings so easy.

Radical unParenting Made Easy will be the title of my e-book. I know everyone can't wait for it to come out, but please, feel free to send money so I can continue making a living by just simply living.

OK boys names would have for real been (please keep in mind I was 15 when the eldest nephew was born) Garcia, Hendrix, and Baez. Honestly, the one I gave birth to (I'm raising my nephews) would have been named Garcia. I was talked out of it at the last minute, so my son is named a decently normal name. They act like animals (or boys) at all times, and we live on a barrier island. Although I have supported them fully for years, I would like to appoint someone grandawesomeness money getter of my family. I'm quite sure all of you are just floating in money and would love to send us bucks to do..our life. We will not be buying a Coaster. We will not be buying a damn thing besides more food and things the boys need.

That's why I don't blog. We're that boring. Seriously though, if there are enough people there with dollars to throw at me, throw on!

But will you send us a barely readable collection of stoned, pretentious ramblings about your epic love story and share way too much information about your sex life? Or handmade clothes you gave birth in, complete with amniotic fluid stains? Cause if not you just aren't genuine, so no deal.

My hotty un-husband (we also had an unmarriage ceremony) Oleaginous Hemispingus and I have been having lots of raw sex outdoors. We feel like the forest faeries will provide a magical blessing for us is we do that. We shall not name our next unChild. We shall let the next blessing name itself when the time comes our unParenting is becoming more radical as time passes. I feel like the radical unParenting we do makes having little blessings so easy.

Radical unParenting Made Easy will be the title of my e-book. I know everyone can't wait for it to come out, but please, feel free to send money so I can continue making a living by just simply living.

I am trying to channel you..BUT I feel Oleaginous Hemispingus might be DAVE

I await your book. Keep living. It is SO exciting. SO knew !!!!!!!!!

Groovy person?

Groovy being?

Groovy entity?

I'm sorry that you saw my taking back of the word "man" from the, erm, man as a gender-capsulated refrain. I see that it hurt your crystal glitter soul (I'm sorry, if you don't believe in souls, just use whatever word or color or feeling feels right for your... whatever). I hope that we can heal this rift between us across the seas. If not, then you can bite me and get out of my shed! :twisted:

But will you send us a barely readable collection of stoned, pretentious ramblings about your epic love story and share way too much information about your sex life? Or handmade clothes you gave birth in, complete with amniotic fluid stains? Cause if not you just aren't genuine, so no deal.

You have totally not arrived unless you have 'raw' sex with an insitu umbilical cord. It is the New 50 shades of Give me a break.

You have totally not arrived unless you have 'raw' sex with an insitu umbilical cord. It is the New 50 shades of Give me a break.

So true, so very, very true.

That actually made me laugh out loud!

wouah! 1- Does she own a bra? Or clothes? Yeah useful in public pics...

2- so she had thrush, stayed 2 days with the cord in her vagina, and had sex multiple times with the cord in the way? SO. Gross.

I'm sorry that you saw my taking back of the word "man" from the, erm, man as a gender-capsulated refrain. I see that it hurt your crystal glitter soul (I'm sorry, if you don't believe in souls, just use whatever word or color or feeling feels right for your... whatever). I hope that we can heal this rift between us across the seas. If not, then you can bite me and get out of my shed! :twisted:

YOUR shed? I feel you're brandishing the word ‘my shed’ as a bludgeon. I mean, you're practically monoculturing my wild panorama out of existence as we speak. We exchanged energies over it with Russel, my Ayurvedic Masseuse, and it's clear the only way to repair your broken meridian is if my sparkling partner Whooping Fungus Cough has raw sex with you in that shed, so you can be honoured and privileged that he shows you all his beauty, and fragility, and sensitive hurtness.

This day make that this week has sucked. This thread made me laugh though. Don't stop. :lol:

Yup, that's the mission statement here: creatrixes of unhurtness!

Yup, that's the mission statement here: creatrixes of unhurtness!

Shouldn't that be creatrices? Maybe I should ponder the benefits of being radically ungrammared :think:

I love the fact that her blog home page says:

Hellena

Post-Creatrix

With that spacing, it doesn't look like her last name is Post. It looks like she's self-labeling as someone who doesn't create anymore.

Which, considering her filthy used crochet art, and how she is raising her children, may be wishful thinking on my part.

The image that comes to mind is her on all fours, dugs hanging low, while 5 or 6 kids squeal for the breast.

Shouldn't that be creatrices? Maybe I should ponder the benefits of being radically ungrammared :think:

Even though these people are out there crazy, and I've enjoyed reading the snarking on them, I haven't wanted to jump in on the hippy snarking myself, as I am feeling rather nostalgic an tender towards them after mingling with a few thousand of them at a concert last night. However, slickcat, I need the spews-drink-on-screen smiley now, just thinking about how SOTDRT and un-schoolers might justify the ignorance that they impose on their children... funny, but sad.

You know, my sister and her ex-partner were pretty much like Hellena and Currawong, only not quite as crazy, but they held most of the same basic values and took them to ludicrous extremes. The eldest child is now a chef, married to a very conventional woman, vaccinates his hospital-born kids and votes Conservative, while the second is an accountant (the others are still pretty young). So, I'm just saying, Hellena and Currawong need to prepare for a shock...or two...or eight.

Archived