IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

I just remembered, seeing his doughy face on the Today show: We drunk dialed Championship Motors, and they don't even have voicemail. We really needed a car at 11pm on the west coast, but we were not getting it from LL.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently Josh's new posts show up on my phone before they hit Webstagram.

He's hit a new low. Sorry I can't post a screencap, but his latest post shows a form which says:

Stand up for life! Support Todd Akin

Josh writes:" Todd Akin is a stalwart for conservative values. He misspoke and apologized. Join me in supporting Todd Akin for US Senate!"

No comments yet.

Not surprised, but man, Josh is a tool.

From peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com:

No, if he "misspoke" he would have instantly realized the nonsense that had vomited from his mouth and he would have quickly corrected himself right then, "Whoops! Wait, what did I say? Of course I didn't mean that. That's not physically possible. HOWEVER, what I meant to say was I think abortion is wrong in any instance. If a woman is raped and she becomes pregnant as a result, I'm sorry to hear that. But her right to choose an abortion should be denied because the rights of the unborn child are greater. True, I haven't voted to support education for this child or parks for this child to play in. True, I've made it easier to conceal weapons in the state this child will be raised in and this could result in the child one day being accidentally shot. But none of that matters. What matters is that this woman got herself in a pickle and now she's going to have to raise that pickle."

You know, all this Aiken stuff has reminded me of something I remember my fundie-lite ex-bf say that was perfectly horrifying. He said that sometimes God wants a certain baby to be born and if the parties involved are not willing, then he has to make the guy rape the girl to get it to happen. :o

Ya know - if you believe in the Bible, God really, really wanted Jesus to be born too. Wonder if your fundie-lite ex would then say perhaps Mary was raped but they had to spin it as "immaculate conception"?

It's pretty amazing how important some people think we humans are. We are nothing special in the vast timeline of the universe. We'll make ourselves extinct pretty soon too. Yet someone, one single soul is so important that it must be born, yet an all powerful and knowing deity is simply unable to find any other way to bring that special snowflake into the world except via rape. What kind of not-really-very powerful, actually rather-lame-and-also-a douchebag kind of deity is that? Seriously - I don't want to spend all eternity with that creep.

I can't wait till he goes into politics. He is going to get ripped to shreds and drag the Duggar name down with him. What the Duggars really believe will come out.

Ya know - if you believe in the Bible, God really, really wanted Jesus to be born too. Wonder if your fundie-lite ex would then say perhaps Mary was raped but they had to spin it as "immaculate conception"?

It's pretty amazing how important some people think we humans are. We are nothing special in the vast timeline of the universe. We'll make ourselves extinct pretty soon too. Yet someone, one single soul is so important that it must be born, yet an all powerful and knowing deity is simply unable to find any other way to bring that special snowflake into the world except via rape. What kind of not-really-very powerful, actually rather-lame-and-also-a douchebag kind of deity is that? Seriously - I don't want to spend all eternity with that creep.

Exactly. Fundies dont paint a picture of a very loving God. Just an angry, jealous one. Imagine if a real person behaved the way the fundie Christian God does... everyone would think he was a complete asshole.

I can't wait till he goes into politics. He is going to get ripped to shreds and drag the Duggar name down with him. What the Duggars really believe will come out.

I know, I can't wait either. How long until that inevitably happens, I wonder? I'm guessing maybe two years, by which point the show will be gone and Anna will have popped out a third blessing for improved photo-ops, so he'll be scrambling for media attention and $$$ anyway.

Josh is past his prime for politics. With Frothy's loss, there is no way Jimboob is gonna front the money for Josh to run for any elected office.

TY to all who commented on the Instagram re the Akins comment.

Baby Michael looks like he has a really bad old man combover. Perhaps Joshie is previewing the style on his lil man before deciding if he wants it for himself.

I can't see him getting off his fat ass long enough to actually embark on a political career. Even if he were ejected from the couch, he wouldn't last long. He's ignorant, fat, sweaty, greasy, lazy, and looks years older than his age. Jim Bob had the advantage of a work ethic and being decent-looking in a dorky kind of way. That goes a long way in politics, even if everything that came out of his mouth was stupid.

He's at the TTH in the middle of his day doing his real job, being filmed.

Josh is balding so quickly!

ffac3e5cede211e19cc822000a1e8867_6.jpg

Why does M-boy looks scared at ALL times?

I have a feeling Mikey is afraid of his father (can't blame him, after the tree incident). I feel bad for him. It sucks to be afraid of a parent.

Michael looks a lot like Donald Trump in that photo.

:lol: Michael just needs some self-tanner for the Oompa Loompa effect (and maybe a trophy wife).

:lol: Michael just needs some self-tanner for the Oompa Loompa effect (and maybe a trophy wife).

Honey Boo Boo would be the perfect trophy wife for him, just a bit older. What a fine couple they would be.

I'm shocked that everyone's up in arms over his twitter title of "Leader". Was I the only one who got the memo that Josh has recently been coroneted as the King of Douche Bagastan?

Honey Boo Boo would be the perfect trophy wife for him, just a bit older. What a fine couple they would be.

Oh. My. Gosh. My roommate is now deeply concerned for my well being after I just snarfed diet coke all over my computer. That was awesome! :lol:

Josh is past his prime for politics. With Frothy's loss, there is no way Jimboob is gonna front the money for Josh to run for any elected office.

Probably, but I'm not ruling out Josh being delusional enough to at least make some nominal attempt to throw his hat in the ring for something. After all, he's an "activist," dammit! Then it's just a question of what happens first, him realizing the outside funds aren't gonna happen or that campaigns are hard work that don't let you knock off to go grill cheeseburgers in the mid-afternoon. At which point I expect he may try to re-hang his political consultancy shingle. :roll:

Tune in to TLC in ~20 years for their all new series, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo & the Duggars!

Yeah, little Michael almost always look anxious when being held by his dear papa. I don't recall Mackenyzie (sp?) constantly looking so worried when she was that age. In other pictures, when Michael is being held my mom, or shown playing on his own, he does seem happier. Josh - your "lil buddy" has "lil confidence" in you!

Thankfully some people still use their brains (at least regarding Akin ) :

Wait, WHAT? I hadnt heard about some supposed armed robbery/false imprisonment type situation before. I wonder why we havent heard all about how Jebus kept them calm and how they prayed with the criminal. Were they caught? Have they ministered to them in prison? Have they forgiven him? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Baby Michael looks like he has a really bad old man combover. Perhaps Joshie is previewing the style on his lil man before deciding if he wants it for himself.

Josh doesn't have enough hair left for that.

Nope, I agree entirely with this. I doubt we'll see Michael "helping" with the domestic chores.

Of course not. He's already a little man! Mac is already defined by her ability to do what she is told.

I'm shocked that everyone's up in arms over his twitter title of "Leader". Was I the only one who got the memo that Josh has recently been coroneted as the King of Douche Bagastan?

He would love to be a leader, but unfortunately he can't do much of anything except what Daddy and Gothard tell him to do. He is not a leader, he is the ultimate follower.

Archived