IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Sorry!

It's ironic that it' a 5 cake, but only has four cars.

Smuggar likely got to it before you did (and is selling it for $5grand on his rinky-dink car lot.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smuggar likely got to it before you did (and is selling it for $5grand on his rinky-dink car lot.

Repo'd before the first bite! :auto-layrubber:

Apparently Josh's new posts show up on my phone before they hit Webstagram.

He's hit a new low. Sorry I can't post a screencap, but his latest post shows a form which says:

Stand up for life! Support Todd Akin

Josh writes:" Todd Akin is a stalwart for conservative values. He misspoke and apologized. Join me in supporting Todd Akin for US Senate!"

No comments yet.

Not surprised, but man, Josh is a tool.

Apparently Josh's new posts show up on my phone before they hit Webstagram.

He's hit a new low. Sorry I can't post a screencap, but his latest post shows a form which says:

Stand up for life! Support Todd Akin

Josh writes:" Todd Akin is a stalwart for conservative values. He misspoke and apologized. Join me in supporting Todd Akin for US Senate!"

Predictable little shit, isn't he?

I see it on his twatter, but not instagram.

No dear, Akin meant every fucking word that came out of his mouth. I think Smuggar needs to pull the corncob out of his ass.

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

In an official email from #PBO campaign, Sandra Fluke calls #GOP "frighteningly clear" on women's issues. I take that as a compliment! #2012

joshduggar Todd Akin is a stalwart for conservative values. He misspoke & apologized. Join me in supporting Todd Akin for US Senate! #MO

Dear Smuggar,

I pray that you are never raped. But should it ever happen, I sincerely hope it is a legitimate rape.

Because everyone knows it's bad to be illegitimate.

You fucking tool.

Somebody drop a line to TMZ and Radar Online, STAT!

Have they ever responded to Duggar tips? Or is Josh too Z-list for lamestream entertainment media to be bothered with?

Radar Online reported when Josh tweeted/instagrammed his support for Chik-fil-A. With the Akin fiasco so big, they might report on it.

Michael K @ dlisted would snap it up! I'm not a regular poster there though, so I don't feel comfortable sending it to him. eta: I can't figure out how to copy the tweet anyway, so I'm out. :cry:

I second Smuggar's need to be legitimately raped. I really hope nothing ever happens to his wife or daughter and he's forced to change his mind. That might make his fat head explode like Violet Beauregard.

Just look at his recent twitter image. (I uploaded it previous post). His face reeks of self satisfaction. (and bigotry)

Nice to know he's still up and twatting as I type. Shouldn't he be in bed so he can go to work in the morning?

Oh wait... :roll:

He calls himself an activist? Oh lawd.

I'm to blame for that one. I forgot what my tweet said, but I mentioned activism. The next day, he's added that adjective to his pathetically hilarious self-description.

Nice to know he's still up and twatting as I type. Shouldn't he be in bed so he can go to work in the morning?

Oh wait... :roll:

Twatters gotta twat.

Sweet! RT @pcworld Cable Giants Partner to Offer 50K Free Wi-Fi Hotspots for Subscribers

I do wonder what Boob and Michelle think of the boy's web obsession.....

Now, I know this is going to get me yelled at and being called gasp, ''Josh defender'' :evil: ...But having a small child help mother or father with small tasks is completely appropriate and recommended;Who here has not praised a child for being mommy/daddies helper or said what a big boy/girl they are...small children thrive on that and need that. the underlying Why they are doing it is suspect but not the action itself.

That was my first reaction; every little girl helps mummy, no big deal. The problem in fundyland is not girls learning these skills, it is how much they are expected to do once they have learnt them. My kids each cook dinner one night a week for 5 people (and I help if they need it). Jana Duggar cooks for 20+ seven nights a week.

And a leader. :lol:

And a businessman! :D

I'm kind of tempted to change my Location to mirror his awesome multi-hyphenated descriptors, but I dunno, seems like kind of a poseur thing to do now.

I'm to blame for that one. I forgot what my tweet said, but I mentioned activism. The next day, he's added that adjective to his pathetically hilarious self-description.

Someone needs to explain to Josh that eating at Chik-Fil-A is not activism.

Holy shit. What's his definition of "activist"?

It's the photo that kills me. I think he really fancies himself as Captain America. He's a totally delusional little wingnut.

God help Anna and the kids. Seriously.

From the looks of it, activism = retweeting crap regarding reprehensible political candidates. Oh, and singing "This Land is Your Land" while stumping for Frothy, using his iphone to help him out with the lyrics.

You go, Smugs.

edited b/c a post snuck in so I had to define my subject better. :oops:

Well, shit. I haven't read his tweets for a while, but now his account is protected. Since he blocked me months ago, I can't access his tweets. Not a big loss, for sure, but I have to wonder if Instagram can be far behind?

Archived