IGNORED

Definitely rapturing this time, people

julie paradox

....again.

annamatrix is getting all excited (backed up by the bible, obviously).

She's Absolutely Certain it's going to happen this year. Rosh Hashanah. Or maybe in December. Or maybe it won't because... oh... oh yes, because it turns out the tribulation might be as long as ten years after all.

How convenient.

But she is absolutely definitely prophesying the Word of Yahoveh.

anna.xanga.com/767404886/item/

(Ten years! Lydia is never getting out.)

I thought the rapture was supposed to be on 12/21/12, the day after my birthday. Ah, oh well. If the Europeans of the Middle Ages didn't get it right and the Mayans didn't get it right, what should we do?

I thought the rapture was supposed to be on 12/21/12, the day after my birthday. Ah, oh well. If the Europeans of the Middle Ages didn't get it right and the Mayans didn't get it right, what should we do?

Nah, that's the Mayan thing, completely different end to everything.

I though Anna said the rapture was a few months ago?

Wish she would make her mind up.

But you guys, she is really totally completely sure this time! Unless she is wrong in which case it is all part of Yehovah's plan. It just hasn't been revealed to her, the prophet, what the plan is. But she is so totally right no matter what!

I kind of love Anna because she makes no bones about being cranky and bad with people. I find that much better than the sickly sweet fake friendly attitude often seen in fundies. Derail, does anyone know what her name was before she changed it to Anna? The only clue I remember is that it was the name of a famous actress.

I went to HS with her in MI. She went by Anna then too (her junior year), but the first name in the yearbook I have is "Annette" I think (I just tried to find my copy to be sure, but I can't). To be honest though, that was the year they fucked up a lot of people's names in the yearbook (mine isn't correct either), so it's possible that it was a mistake. (One of my good friends, a guy, got his name mixed up with a girl's in his SENIOR picture, at this tiny school for goodness' sake...but it was fun, we called him Debbie for the rest of the year.) We had quite a few mutual friends, though we never hung out (for very amusing reasons) and she didn't know me from adam I don't think. When I first saw her linked/talked about here, I just about shit my pants when I followed the link, and discovered that I actually knew this person (though I did NOT know that before I read the blog a bit), and even saw my name mentioned on the blog as part of a very amusing story (I wanted to high five her back then too, when it happened). She was a pretty girl, and had a reputation for being very nice. I know all the people from HS that she mentions in her blog, though I have not kept in touch with anyone at all (I moved after one year, not uncommon as it was a HS with a large military brat population, including me.)

Archived