IGNORED

Seven Sisters sadness

terranova

Just revisting their blog and looking at the Birthday post. Looks like dress and head gear wise they have got more fundi as time goes by.

One of these days there will be an horrific accident:

7791568160_da51f0d238_z.jpg

Just revisting their blog and looking at the Birthday post. Looks like dress and head gear wise they have got more fundi as time goes by.

One of these days there will be an horrific accident:

7791568160_da51f0d238_z.jpg

:scared-eek:

Did they somehow miss this in the news in the last couple of weeks?

ELLICOTT CITY, Md. - August 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two young women killed when a freight train derailed and spilled coal were crushed to death, authorities said Thursday.

Autopsies by the state medical examiner's office found the women died of accidental "compressional asphyxia," Howard County police spokeswoman Sherry Llewellyn said. The women were not hit by the train, she said.

Tweets and photos from the women indicated they were drinking on top of the bridge as they enjoyed a summer night together before they headed back to school. "Drinking on top of the Ellicott City sign," read one tweet. "Looking down on old ec," read another.

Their funerals are set for Friday and Saturday.

The bridge the women were on is easily accessible from the picturesque downtown of Ellicott City, which is about 15 miles west of Baltimore, and generations of young people have played and partied along the tracks.

The house I grew up in had active train tracks at the far end of the yard. There was a fence between the tracks and the yard (these tracks run through a suburban neighborhood), and my parents made damn well sure that my brother and I knew that we were to NEVER play on those tracks, despite the number of kids we'd see walking along them.

Archived