IGNORED

That Wife Update?

Koala

Did that wife ever go away and leave poor little bathroom baby to her parents?

I can't make heads or tails of her blog. Too many damn pictures of her smug little face. Makes me kind of :angry-screaming:

I assumed she got pissed when her pleas to her blogreaders didn't get anyone to do her homework for her.

She's traveling and moving. That kid will mostly be under the care of his grandparents. Thatwife and Thathusband have a rather expensive trip to Thailand planned, replete with 4 star accommodations.

I thought her Bathroom Boy was coming to Poland too, but not to Thailand? I'm probably wrong ... heaven forbid she spend more than the odd day with him. She has posted more Polish foods on her blog than she has pictures of him, but that's par for the course.

Well, the baby would be better off with his grandparents. They at least give the appearance of wanting him.

Sadly, even with them he has to sleep in a bathroom (now converted darkroom ... perhaps even worse).

She left him with her parents to take a summer session at BYU for 6 weeks to finish her degree. She's leaving him again for the Thailand trip. 3 days before leaving for BYU she decided to potty train him and tweeted all about it. You can imagine how well that went

She left him with her parents to take a summer session at BYU for 6 weeks to finish her degree. She's leaving him again for the Thailand trip. 3 days before leaving for BYU she decided to potty train him and tweeted all about it. You can imagine how well that went

Well why would he poop in the furniture in his bedroom?

Archived