IGNORED

Rachel Wissman NIKE!

terranova

I don't follow these folks, the NIKE intrigued me .... and didn't want to be the first to say the part about the closet.

Maybe he's straight as a string - maybe something's wrong with his right arm; he sure doesn't seem to be able to do anything with it.

Also maybe he has trouble with balance, and that's why *she's* the one always leaning toward him, showing her affection and affinity in her body language while he ... doesn't.

Maybe he's just being all manly, non-emasculated man and not showing dreaded emotions.

:lol: That's.....hilarious

moreorlessnu wrote,

Perceptive, charitable observation/guess -- and possibly very true!

What a thing ... in 2012, for a free (plausibly) man or woman to have to feel that way.

It reminds me of when you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend, and your family sees you for the first time having a romantic interest in someone. It feels really awkward that first time. These folks are experiencing their first time.

• 2 weeks later...

In the two new pics of them from the last new posts he still looks as weird/awkward/forced/strained as ever. It's as if someone told him he needs to look happier and hold her closer - but it just turned out looking fake.

wissmanns.blogspot.com/2012/08/our-first-54-days.html

wissmanns.blogspot.com/2012/08/lake-itasca.html ---- halfway down the post.

Looks like Alan has been sucked into the Wissman dog and pony show. He certainly doesn't look a bit comfortable with his wife. I wonder if she is pregnant yet? Does she know she's gonna be driving the combine or dragging the grain truck regardless of how pregnant she is next harvest?

I feel for him, he looks really awkward. I wonder if he knew what he was getting himself in for.

Maybe teh sexe isn't all he thought it would be, or maybe he's having problems having teh sexe in the first place. After all, it can't be easy to go from zero to 100% in one week after years of being bombarded with modesty rules and anti-sex messages.

Orrrr...maybe he's just not that into her, and he didn't realize it until he was able to spend some quality alone time to get to know her, aside from the fact that she just wuvs Jeebus.

Archived