IGNORED

Abortion on a 10yo rape victim? Lose your licence in KS

Alecto

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'll just say it...

Anyone who doesn't think a pregnant 10 year old victim of incest should have access to a safe and legal abortion probably jerks off to fantasies about pregnant 10 year old victims of incest.

I know a child was raped in a group home. Her parents were not allowed to abort because the child couldn't speak and say she wanted it. She was a teen though which might of been why but still.

Usually there is a cut off for that age wise - 12 or 14, depending on the state. However, in a more liberal state, you can get a judge to rule the child isn't able to consent due to their level of mental retardation.

What the fucking fuck is this fucking bullshit about thinking a ten-year-old developmentally disabled rape victim should be carrying the resulting pregnancy to term? In what universe is that potentially deadly outcome even remotely "pro-life"?

Operation Rescue, my ass!

ETA:

Alright, I'll just say it...

Anyone who doesn't think a pregnant 10 year old victim of incest should have access to a safe and legal abortion probably jerks off to fantasies about pregnant 10 year old victims of incest.

I'm...yes, I pretty much have to agree with you on this one. Your comment might seem extreme on its face, but I personally can't think of any better an explanation for why the hell anyone would force a ten-year-old rape victim to give birth - especially against her own wishes.

It's just plain sick - and it goes to show just how much some of these "pro-lifers" have fetishized pregnancy and child-bearing.

What the fucking fuck is this fucking bullshit about thinking a ten-year-old developmentally disabled rape victim should be carrying the resulting pregnancy to term? In what universe is that potentially deadly outcome even remotely "pro-life"?

Operation Rescue, my ass!

ETA:

I'm...yes, I pretty much have to agree with you on this one. Your comment might seem extreme on its face, but I personally can't think of any better an explanation for why the hell anyone would force a ten-year-old rape victim to give birth - especially against her own wishes.

It's just plain sick - and it goes to show just how much some of these "pro-lifers" have fetishized pregnancy and child-bearing.

QFT. All of it.

I am against abortion and even I have a really hard time saying "Don't let a 10year old get an abortion" wow...

But I do have questions... it seems like her license was revoked because of several cases of her falsifying information or not being as thorough as the law requires in order to allow underage girls to get late term abortions? I wonder if the issue wasn't as much the abortions as it was her lying? I dont know all of the facts at all and I am not even sure I am against her doing what she did, but... it does make me wonder.

I have no words...

And yeah for those who brought it up, I think ANY type of xray is considered potentially harmful to a fetus.

I have a ten year old who has some learning delays and I just couldn't imagine forcing her into motherhood at this stage in her life she's just a kid. I mean what in the hell are they thinking, okay she has the baby then what? You have a ten yeat old mentaly disabled child who is in no way capable of caring for a newborn. The girls parents are obviously going to have to be the caretakers for both a newborn who may have issues due to the incest, age of it's mother, and her disability, especially if it is something genetic. Add an emotionally and physically traumatized extremely young and mentally not even on the level of the average ten year old mother to the mix and you have the perfect recipe for further punishing the victims.

I just have a hard time fathoming what in the hell they could possibly be thinking, because even if the try the she could just give it up for adoption line of debate it doesn't negate the physical and emotional pain they are wanting to put this little girl through. Another thing they should consider many adoptive parents would be leary of adopting a baby that was the product of incest.

How could anyone, anywhere, think this is okay? :cry:

I'd like to get off at the next stop too, please.

Yeah, I think we need an FJ space station as a haven from this shitty planet.

And if she'd been forced to give birth, what the hell do you tell the child when it's old enough to wonder about its origins?

What person would want to hear that their mother was a mentally retarded 10-year-old who was raped by her uncle? How the fuck would that make the child feel? There's no possible way to spin that story that isn't awful.

I am against abortion and even I have a really hard time saying "Don't let a 10year old get an abortion" wow...

But I do have questions... it seems like her license was revoked because of several cases of her falsifying information or not being as thorough as the law requires in order to allow underage girls to get late term abortions? I wonder if the issue wasn't as much the abortions as it was her lying? I dont know all of the facts at all and I am not even sure I am against her doing what she did, but... it does make me wonder.

I personally don't give a flying fuck if she lied on a STACK of bibles to get this poor baby the LEGAL, SAFE, MEDICAL PROCEDURE she needed!!

I have to ask - what the fuck is wrong with YOU?!

I personally don't give a flying fuck if she lied on a STACK of bibles to get this poor baby the LEGAL, SAFE, MEDICAL PROCEDURE she needed!!

Amen.

Quite honestly, if it were one of MY daughters - I'd likely try to kill the bastard that raped her.

THAT, my friends, is JUSTICE.

Tsk. tsk, tsk....we can go around wishing bad things to happen to criminals now, can we? Your statement is just as horrendous as the one I made about putting a rapist in a cell with good 'ol Bubba. The hypocrisy here astounding.

Tsk. tsk, tsk....we can go around wishing bad things to happen to criminals now, can we? Your statement is just as horrendous as the one I made about putting a rapist in a cell with good 'ol Bubba. The hypocrisy here astounding.

Oh damn, which one of you said her name three times? :doh:

Well, then, if that's how it's going to be, why don't I just go out with a bang. You are nothing better than a bunch of crazy, sad, self-righteous hypocritical insecure bitches who can go to Hell and fuck the devil when you get there. I have been on my fair share of snark boards, but this one take the cake for stupidity and intolerance.

Congratulations! Your flounce lasted for precisely one month. Clearly, you needed some attention time with all us "crazy, sad, self-righteous, hypocritical insecure bitches."

I just have to ask are the lawmakers in Kansas appalingly stupid enough to think pregnancy for a ten year old is without some very unpleasant complications. In less developed nations girls like her suffer from fistulas after trying to give birth before their body is grown up enough to safely handle a pregnancy. Here in the USA that's not likely to happen, because any sane doctor would be doing plenty of ultrasounds to make sure the baby wasn't too big and if it was she'd end up with a scheduled c-section. Still a c-section is very painful and considered major surgery, having had one I can attest to the painful part, and I have a high tolerance for pain. I can't imagine a ten year old handling that kind of surgery well. They'd be terrified of the idea of having to have an operation, and the pain would likely be much worse than anything they'd have experienced before. It would be really unusually cruel to put a mentally retarded, incest victim through that kind of additional pain and trauma.

Congratulations! Your flounce lasted for precisely one month. Clearly, you needed some attention time with all us "crazy, sad, self-righteous, hypocritical insecure bitches."

Genieblah - go crawl back under your rock. I have not exchanged words with you up until this point, and you have no fucking clue who I am or what I am about.

No, I don't need attention. I just saw that comment about killing a rapist, and I couldn't let that one slide. Not that I expect a real answer, but why is killing rapist less heinous than the comment I made months ago about throwing a rapist in jail cell with good 'ol Bubba? Oh, and yeah I do understand the victim was a 10 year old. I also agree she should be allowed to have an abortion.

No, I don't need attention. I just saw that comment about killing a rapist, and I couldn't let that one slide. Not that I expect a real answer, but why is killing rapist less heinous than the comment I made months ago about throwing a rapist in jail cell with good 'ol Bubba? Oh, and yeah I do understand the victim was a 10 year old. I also agree she should be allowed to have an abortion.

From what I recall, you don't have children.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me, but I will tell you that any mother on this board would likely have the same urge to kill if their mentally disabled 10 year old daughter was raped by a family member.

Unlike you, I am not advocating the rape of another human being.

experiencedd -- my fault! Sorry, forgot.

genie -- so you were just lurking around on a forum you quit, full of people you hate. Carry on, then.

I saw this about Operation Rescue on Rachel Maddow, and this thread reminded me of it. Disabled ten year olds should have children and we need to imprison abortion doctors to save them from being murdered.

You're advocating the killing of another human, thus bypassing the judicial system. That makes what you said just as bad as what I did. You don't have to be a mother to figure out how bad that sounds. As for my comment, I did apologize for what I said after realizing how heinous it was.

Look, I understand, FJ is a really amazing place, but admitting the addiction is the first step. I think you're still in denial...

Archived