IGNORED

If you date, you'll kiss a bunch of frogs

dairyfreelife

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked a guy a lot, went out with him a few times. Then we kissed. It was just....yucky. And the attraction was over. I'm so glad I didn't decide to marry him and wait to kiss him on our wedding day.

Hahahaha, well, I'm too paranoid to reveal *too* much, but let's just say I had quite a....rambunctious and experimental sex life in my early 20ies. I did the poly thing and had more than a bit of group sex. In that setting I met the man I am still with - in a monogamous relationship - 5 years later. :D

Hahahaha, well, I'm too paranoid to reveal *too* much, but let's just say I had quite a....rambunctious and experimental sex life in my early 20ies. I did the poly thing and had more than a bit of group sex. In that setting I met the man I am still with - in a monogamous relationship - 5 years later. :D

Wow. Here I was about to post on what's the big deal kissing a buncha frogs, but all I can say now is :dance:

That sounds awesome!

I once went out with a wealthy Brazilian guy and when we split up I was told by my parents I had thrown away a lot of holidays. Never been on even a day trip with a British guy but I've never had a British boyfriend!

I liked a guy a lot, went out with him a few times. Then we kissed. It was just....yucky. And the attraction was over. I'm so glad I didn't decide to marry him and wait to kiss him on our wedding day.

My first BF was a horrible kisser. Didn't know it at the time; all I knew was I didn't like kissing him. Can't imagine 50 years of "hm, is this really what people are going on about? I don't even like it"

This should be FJ's courtship model.

You could go around giving stump speeches about the value of double penetration, and waiting until after you're married to have vanilla sex.

I honestly think this is a good way to meet someone. I've never been in an orgy, but I have been hooking up and dating casually for 12 years now. I think it's just more efficient that way. If I date just one guy at a time and he's not the one, then I have to start all over at the beginning. If I date several men at once, I'm more likely to meet the right one and in the meantime I get to have lots of fun. And although I would like to have an open marriage (if I ever get married), I am perfectly willing to be monogamous for the right man.

Archived