IGNORED

Pat Robertson Blames Atheists for Temple Shooting

anniebgood

Guest Anonymous

Only put the video code inside the youtube tags - whatever comes after v= in the url is what you want.

0Lyp55wvj50

Pat Robertson is vile.

For a moment I thought you meant Robert Pattinson... the sparkling vampire. But yes, Pat Robertson is vile too.

Only put the video code inside the youtube tags - whatever comes after v= in the url is what you want.

0Lyp55wvj50

Pat Robertson is vile.

If it is of any consolatian.

This is plastered all over the Dutch media and not in a positive fashion.

nothing unexpected here but that most skinheads are christian. what a old idiot who needs to go away. God is going to have fun with this one when he dies. Knock Knock. Who is there? pat Robertson God don't you know me? Hell god says don't you know me? go visit the devil you know him better.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/0 ... 49532.html

Why does this fuckwit blame everyone BUT the shooter?! I've said it before and I'll keep saying it until it happens: He needs a brain scan to diagnose is Alzheimer's. And then he needs to retire far far away from the public eye.

It's like the swallows that return to San Juan Capistrano every year on the same day....after every tragedy, Pat Robert says something about gays and atheists being at fault.

Swallows are more intelligent than this man. He's more like a broken wound-up toy that repeats the same phrase over and over.

This old coot will never get it through his head that atheists don't hate his god any more than they hate Tinker Bell or Mickey Mouse.

nothing unexpected here but that most skinheads are christian. what a old idiot who needs to go away. God is going to have fun with this one when he dies. Knock Knock. Who is there? pat Robertson God don't you know me? Hell god says don't you know me? go visit the devil you know him better.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/0 ... 49532.html

I don't want to be a bitch and I have no ulterior motive,

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11987

Is there anyone under the age of 80 who thinks Pat Robertson has anything valid or compelling to say, save for the predictable inflammatory contrariness? I noticed he had nothing to say about the Colorado tragedy. Why? Oh yes, that was a bunch of white "Christians". I guess he's taken Falwell's place as Right Wing Curmudgeon Emeritus.

At this point, he is just there to say things that allow a certain part of the population to feel like they are right. I'd be embarrassed if my only citation of agreement with a whacked out idea was Robertson.

You mean this old fart is still breathing?

Archived