IGNORED

I have a dirty mind.

formergothardite

:lol: Ever since finding out the twins from One Bright Corner did something to piss off Miss Raquel so bad that she deleted all her blog posts about them, I have been meaning to check their blog. So I did this morning, and I'll admit that I have a dirty mind.

So when you contemplate your apple today, when you gaze at your reflection in its glossy ruby skin, when your fingers reach out to caress its buxom shape: choose, just choose, to talk to God instead. After your tongue tastes the honeycomb, you won’t ever want to go back to Apple

:lol: It just sounds very, sex related to me.

onebrightcorner.blogspot.com/

:lol: Ever since finding out the twins from One Bright Corner did something to piss off Miss Raquel so bad that she deleted all her blog posts about them, I have been meaning to check their blog. So I did this morning, and I'll admit that I have a dirty mind.

So when you contemplate your apple today, when you gaze at your reflection in its glossy ruby skin, when your fingers reach out to caress its buxom shape: choose, just choose, to talk to God instead. After your tongue tastes the honeycomb, you won’t ever want to go back to Apple

:lol: It just sounds very, sex related to me.

onebrightcorner.blogspot.com/

Yes, it does. That certainly is a sensual description of an apple. um...okay. I wonder what my husband would say if I asked him to taste my honeycomb. :shifty:

Guest Anonymous

So Miss Racquel deleted and blocked her friends because they stuck their tongues into God's honeycomb? :lol:

She is God's daughter! Nobody is sticking their tongues in to her dad's honeycomb!!!

I don't know the real reason they made her mad, it might be as simple as them not being interested in listening to her blathering on about herself.

I will never look at an apple the same way again...

I'll never look at a honeycomb the same way again. All I'm gonna be able to think about is God's special place...

Also, if I don't keel over and die today for that last post, then clearly God has a sense of humour or at least cares less than the fundies believe.

Archived